Superior Products

Founded 1972 • With Angi since September 2005

6545 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45213

If you are searching for reliable siding, roofing or window contractors in the Cincinnati, OH area, Superior Products should be your only phone call. We've been serving in the community for many years and have garnered an excellent reputation in the industry. We have worked with both large and small businesses and have also completed many residential projects in the area. We offer everything from simple siding repair work to siding for new construction, and our professional team of experts will get the job done on time and within your budget. We're also happy to consult with you about large-scale building projects. Contact us for all your siding needs. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business and our team members always put the needs of the person or business first. Regardless of whether your project is large or small, our contractors will treat you with respect and tackle the work with a professional attitude. Our Cincinnati office is known for the fast, friendly service they provide in the community. Additional phone number - 866-946-3693 Your Window and Siding Expert! Energy Efficient Windows. Maintenance Free Siding. Trim Overhang & Gutters. Free design and color consultation service. Cutting edge technology of new products. Courteous sales persons (no high pressure). Fully insured. High end products at low end prices. If quality, service, installation and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry is something you’re interested in give us a call....

siding companies (23)window replacement (13)gutter repair (8)door installation (6)gutter cleaning (5)woodworking (2)roofing (2)handyman (1)

05/02/2021

I would give them a five star rating. Very professional excellent work very easy to deal with. Pricing was very good as well. All work done in a timely manner. Our house looks great!

Description of Work
Siding and front door and shutters

Category gutter cleaning,siding,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

Thank you for your kind words.

07/10/2020

Did not go at all. Left 2 messages and no one bothered to return my phone calls. Updated Review 07/27/2020 The owner of the company, Peter went out of his way to meet with us and remedy the situation. The matter has been resolved and we look forward to working with him in the future.

Description of Work
Needed work done on house to repair/replace wood rot.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

I am extremely sorry that you did not get a response from the messages you left at our office. Even though we are in the middle of a pandemic, this is still highly unusual. In checking our records, we have not seen where you have requested any services through Angie’s List. Secondly in reviewing our phone records, we do not see any messages received from you. Also currently you have left us no inf...

05/15/2019

We hired Superior to install vinyl siding over old wood siding. The finished product looks fantastic. The crew was professional in handling the entire project, even when weather kept dragged the timeline out. We are very happy and would talk to John with any future projects.

Description of Work
New Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

04/06/2019

Excellent!! John was very thorough and they were able to match my existing 30 year old windows to meet my HOA requirements. Would highly recommend them for replacing windows and doors. They did a great job of keeping my house clean on the inside and outside. They have been doing business in the Cincinnati area for years and found them very reputable.

Description of Work
Needed specific color windows and sliding patio doors to meet HOA requirements

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

02/25/2019

Salesperson was professional and gave us a very fair price. Work was done but we had an issue and problem was corrected fast. Overall-job well done!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

08/08/2018

Fantastic! John Wilson is amazing! Team leader during installation along with his entire crew were excellent, professional and answered all my questions along the way. They were punctual, clean and very respectful! Would hire again in a second, highly recommend!

Description of Work
New windows on first and second floor of house

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

07/23/2018

After an extensive search, we decided to have Superior Products Exteriors, Inc install our siding, shutters and gutters. We were very pleased with the quality of workmanship and so far, with the products themselves. They were knowledgeable, careful to clean up as they went, and extremely professional as they spent several hours on our property. We observed them in challenging situations that requi...

Description of Work
Siding, gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

Review for Superior Products - 6545 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH - 37258936

Thank you for the nice comments.

07/21/2018

I am very pleased with the installation of my new siding. The work was done very professionally. All employees involved, including the president of the company, listened to all of my questions and concerns, and addressed all issues. I would definitely contract with this company again.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

06/10/2018

Superior Products just installed new windows and siding on my house. We chose Superior because of recommendations from family and friends. The price was competitive, but the work exceeded my expectations. The salesperson monitored the work and made sure we were happy throughout the entire process. The employees that did the work were very professional. The quality of job was better than I expected...

Description of Work
windows, siding, gutters

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

02/23/2018

I am extremely satisfied with the entryway door that I purchased from Superior Products. The quality of the door is excellent. The side light window is beautiful and exactly what I selected. The color scheme of the exterior blends in very well with the outside of my home. I am very pleased with the interior look the new door gives to the foyer of my home. The sales staff and the installer were ver...

Description of Work
Replacement of entry door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

Siding, roofing, windows, gutters & decorative corner post.