Cullen Electric Inc

948 Old State Route 74

Cincinnati, OH 45245

Essential Business Performing all services as offered in Ohio and Indiana

We accept remote payment

We are a family owned business servicing the needs of the Residential Electrical Client in the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1999. Our services encompass all areas of installation and repair from Service Updates to In ground Swimming Pool Electrical Installations. We have an excellent professional reputation with the Building Departments of the Southwestern Ohio Cities and Counties and strive to maintain 100% client satisfaction from scheduling to final invoicing....

electrician (313)lighting (115)ceiling fan installation (55)landscape lighting (18)home remodeling (7)home security systems (7)movers (7)roofing (2)home theater installation (2)

06/19/2021

Previously before Pandemic they did good work Recently not so good. A lot of follow-up work was needed. Just not the same quality. It appears installing our light pile that we bought was a bit much. Whatever the the issue, it was hard to get them to come back out, and in the end the owner didn't hold his technician's feet to the fire, making the repair and fix what he said he'd do. Several times t...

Description of Work
Outside light pole

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

03/28/2021

Quote was $646.15. I thought that was high, but I agreed to it. Work was fine. The e-mailed invoice came with no itemization and I was told that their invoices don't allow that, in spite of the fact that there was a line for the LED panel, but no cost noted. After I complained about the invoice, I noted a $79 Angie's List discount, but this has not shown up in my credit card account. Their invoice...

Description of Work
replace two light switches(1 provided by me), replace a 2' x4' LED panel.

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Thank you for your sharing your thoughts! As you stated when we perform service calls we ascertain the scope of work with the homeowner and proffer pricing prior to repairs being made. As you stated the installation cost of 646.15 was accepted by you before we began work on those projects. As you stated the installation was performed professionally and for the agreed upon price. If our pricing was...

01/28/2021

Very prompt and professional, completed task in a timely manner and cleaned up before leaving.

Description of Work
Outlets added for a fireplace and tv

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thank you very much for leaving a review on Angies List! We appreciate the kind words and your business very much! Andy Cullen

01/08/2021

Replaced several GFI's. Tecnitions dignosed the problem quickly, and made the necessary repairs. Very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Electrical outlets needed repairing

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to share your thoughts on Angie’s List. I am glad our field Techs exceeded your expectations and made a positive impression. Thank you again for your kind words and your business. Both are appreciated very much! Andy C

11/04/2020

Went well. No complaints other than the fact I thought they were pricey. I had to get over the sticker shock of the cost for this service. Electricians were professional, wore masks while indoors (COVID protocol) and cleaned up after themselves. I would hire Cullen again.

Description of Work
Move existing TV cable plus add dedicated electrical outlet for wall-mounted TV

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

I am glad to see we met your service and quality expectations! A few words on our pricing model: Our pricing reflects our commitment to customer service and professionalism. It is also a reflection of the commitment we have to our valued associates both in wages and benefits. It is an investment to hire, train, and retain skilled, committed professionals that share our vision for quality and servi...

08/24/2020

From the quoting process to instalation, everything was done professionally and with great care in mind. There are a lot of companies in this space but few can hold a candle to Cullen Electric, in my mind. There were a few complicating factors with completing the install but the electricians made great recommendations and I trusted their guidance. It was because of this that I opted to have the co...

Description of Work
Add motion sensor security lights on all sides of my home and replace motion sensor light with Ring Camera.

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the kind words and will be sharing your thoughts with the team that was there and the rest of our associates at our next service meeting. Thank you for your business it is much appreciated as well!

08/12/2020

It was very good. They did everything right.

Description of Work
They put ceiling lights in one of my rooms.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts about Cullen Electric! Thank you too for your business over the years it is appreciated very much! I am happy to see we met your expectations and will continue to strive for excellence! Andy C

07/28/2020

Fantastic. Prompt, polite, and professional. Lily and Gigi were incredible. Would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
New GFI outlets placed on new post in backyard for pond pumps and low voltage transformer.

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for your business and your thoughts on the experience you had with our company. This particular team has been together 21 years and it is pretty obvious why they have been. Better people and better electricians would be hard to find anywhere. Your compliments have been forwarded to them and are much appreciated. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again when the need ...

07/15/2020

I called and spoke to a "real person" that scheduled my first available appointment. Cullen Electric was able to install our new fan at 8:00 am the next day. She was very good. The crew of two arrived on time. They disassembled and disconnected the 18 year old ceiling fan; assembled and installed the new ceiling fan. Polite and efficient and professional. Flat rate price ($189.00) was the same as ...

Description of Work
Replace existing ceiling fan on covered porch. No new wiring was necessary.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

We are very grateful for the time it took for you to write out your thoughts on your experience with my company. Thank you for the compliments and for your business. We appreciate them both. Please enjoy your new fan! Andy Cullen

07/10/2020

Great, wiring on outside was not grounded and fraid pieces resulting in loss of power. Fixed it a half and your, replaced main breaker in panel box. I'm totally satisfied with their work

Description of Work
Main breaker and wiring on outside of house

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you for your business. I am glad we found a reasonable repair instead having to initiate a full service replacement for your home! It was a pleasure working with your family and thank you for your review as well as your business. We appreciate it very much! Andy Cullen

Electrical Service - Knob & Tube Wiring Replacement, Service Upgrades, Electrical Trouble Shooting & Repair, Whole House Rewiring, Remodel & Additions, Aluminum-Copper Updates, Underground Service Installations, Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Installations & Repair, Lighting Design & Installation, Landscape & Exterior Lighting, Led Retrofitting, Ceiling Fan Installations, Sunken Meter Wire Repair, & Home Electrical Inspections.

Kentucky State Services.