ORGANIZING 4 U

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2003

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

By assessing your unique goals and needs, Organizing 4 U will design a system to help you declutter your life!!...

We provide quality service at competitive pricing. We are fully insured and handle anything from small apartment units to large office moves and anything in between! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Let me take a minute of your time to introduce myself. Dolly's Maid Service was established in April of 2011 in Northfield, OH and in 2020 we changed our name to TruCleans. We are locally owned and operated and we are the leading house cleaning company in the region whose professional staff has earned us top ratings from Angie's List. Our mission is to make your home a cleaner, safer, and healthier place one cleaning visit at a time. We know that you are busy with your everyday life that’s why we believe that a clean home equals a happy customer! Whether you are a busy professional or a stay at home Mom, we got you covered! We will make beds (change bedding if left out), vacuum/sweep, mop floors, clean and sanitize kitchen and bathrooms, dust and so much more to make your home sparkle. Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded. No subcontracting. Please check out our website at https://www.trucleans.com Feel free to give us a call or text at 400-394-9910! Hope to hear from you soon!

05/11/2021

Helen did a great job. She was very professional, efficient, and did a perfect job!

Description of Work
Kitchen and pantry organizing

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

07/08/2019

Very well. JoEllen was great to work with. She involved me in every step. She also took all the donations and recyclables with her for distribution. She was here twice and spent approximately a total of 8 hours. I intend to use the service again.

Description of Work
Needed closets cleaned out and cabinets organized. Removal of general clutter.

Category home & garage organization

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you as we transformed your spaces. JoEllen

12/30/2018

We had a first meeting which was a consult. They are scheduled to begin work on January 8.

Description of Work
Closet organizing and office organizing.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

10/15/2017

Muffy and JoEllen were very punctual and efficient. They knew exactly what they were doing and what I needed. And all I had to basically do was to sit and sort boxes of items into categories and then tell Muffy and JoEllen where to put them. We purchased shelving units and bankers boxes to accommodate my newly-organized items. We also generated more than several bags of trash, and they took away t...

Description of Work
Clean out and organize my family room/basement in my split level house. Because I really don't use my downstairs family room, it became a total mess--a "catch all" for anything I didn't know what to do with or just wanted to move out of another room. Since I am somewhat disabled, I was not able to tackle this project myself because I have no strength and can't lift or move the boxes. And don't walk or stand well, so I would not be efficient at this project at all.

Category home & garage organization

We thank you for the A grade for our services. We certainly enjoyed seeing the transformation of your space and are glad to hear that the area is now more safe for you to navigate, and that all of the items you need will be easy to find again. JoEllen & Muffy

03/24/2015

They are so very nice! I was very impressed with their work. They very patiently helped me sort through all kinds of paper and I highly suggest this company. On the side, they are animal friendly.

Description of Work
They helped me turn a closet into a mini office under our stairs.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for your review. The transformation of your closet was amazing----especially with your creative touches. Now that the paper has been reduced and systems created, we know that your tasks will go more smoothly. We are glad that you (and your cats) welcomed us into your home. JoEllen & Muffy

Let us help you by "...making life simpler!" again. Helen Raymond will help you organize any room in your home.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal