Eko Flooring & Woodwork

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2011

Organized. Prompt. Detail Oriented. These are the traits that we bring to every project. With our owner involved with every project, and over 16 years of experience, each one gets the specialized care and attention to detail it deserves. We have a true passion for what we do, and that shows in all of our work with our clients. All work is done with both industry standards and old world craftsmanship in mind. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge and schedule your estimate today: (347) 628-3965. Certifications: NWFA Certified Inspector/Installer/Finisher, EPA Certified, NICFI Inspector, Wood Floor Covering Association Member, BONA Certified, ASID Industry Partner. Certifications: - NWFA Certified Wood Flooring Inspector - NICFI Wood Flooring Inspector - BONA Certified Craftsman - NWFA Certified Wood Flooring Installer - NWFA Certified Wood Flooring Sand & Finisher - CFI Certified Ceramic tile Installer Education and Training: - NWFA Certified Installer school: basic, - NWFA intermediate Installer School - NWFA advanced Installer School - NWFA Certified Sand & Finisher school: basic - NWFA Certified intermediate Sand & Finisher School - NWFA Certified Advanced Installer School - NWFA Certified Wood Flooring Inspector School - NWFA Factory Repair and Recoat school - NWFA Field Equipment Repair school - BONA Sanding and Finishing School - BONA Sanding and Finishing school for Certified Craftsman - ARDEX – Underlayments and Toppings School - The Floor Inspectors Educational Guild School with cooperation of Virginia Tech University Wood Science Department, Forest Products Laboratory, North Carolina State University, Department of Forest Biomaterials, -Concrete Substrate examiner: standards and methods, testing, resolving issues -Wood specie identification, tropical wood characteristics, testing -The science of solid wood flooring inspections -The science of engineered wood flooring inspections -The science of inspecting ceramic tile flooring...

Restoration Experts

Restoration Experts

We are a Long Island full service restoration company we can handle your fire, water, smoke, vandalism, mold, asbestos, and lead concerns. We are experienced in working with all major insurance companies to minimize your out of pocket costs. We also offer financing options to insure that your project is done your way.

12/19/2018

Great small company to work with. Definitely felt the personal touch. The office staff is really responsive and provide a lot of information. I am very into the details, so it was helpful that they take the time to lay it all out in for of you. My floors look amazing and the baseboards refreshed. I actually didn’t think about the baseboards and was glad that service was recommended. I feel like I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Refinishing and Baseboard painting

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,floor cleaning

12/12/2018

The folks at Eko Flooring know their stuff. They explained the process clearly and most importantly delivered beautiful floors. My schedule was tight but they made it work before I needed to move in. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Floor refinishing/repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

07/10/2018

They are responsible, reliable, responsive, efficient, clean and do beautiful work! They refinished my stairs in my townhouse and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stair refinishing

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

12/28/2017

Really well! It ended up taking a lot less time than expected which was great so I could go back to using my kitchen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Counter replacement

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

05/30/2017

They did a very nice job. They came several days. It is not their fault, but there was a little delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my floors. I had some stains, but they got it back to its original luster.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Inspections, Consultations, Testing Wood, Concrete Plywood, Installation, Dustless Refinishing, Wood Floor Sanding, Repairs, Staining, Inlays, Medallions, Custom Floors, Restoration - Old Wood Floors, Staircases & Cabinetry, General Contractor- Plumbing, Heating, Carpentry, Sheetrock, Painting, Spackling, Bathrooms, Basements, & Kitchen Remodeling.

Exterior Work.