Aire Serv of Las Vegas

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

We are locally owned & operated! If a repair is needed, we will give you all of your options so you will know the price before we start and can decide what is right for you. Our clean, professional technicians will set you at ease, and we guarantee to do the work right the first time. We are licensed and insured. Finally, we service ALL brands of equipment (Trane, American Standard, York, Carrier, Amana, Goodman, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Daikin, Armstrong, Frigidaire, Maytag, Heil, Tappan, Honeywell, Nest, Ecobee, White Rodgers, Goettl, Day & Night, Payne, Tempstar, Bryant, Broan, Nordyne, Aquatherm, to name a few) When you invite Aire Serv into your home, you will encounter not only expertly-trained technicians, but also people who are trained to deliver a tailored and unique service experience. This includes treating you and your home with respect. We enjoy our work and it shows! Call today for all your a/c and heating service, repair, or replacement needs!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

HVAC Companies202089074
Happy Home Owners Receive Twins!!
Twins project

HVAC Companies

202089074

HVAC Companies (1029)air duct cleaning (22)appliance repair (4)

05/06/2021

Holly D.

Great! Person was professional and courteous.

Description of Work
annual maintenance

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

10/21/2020

William L J.

The service was outstanding. They have been working for me 3 years.

Description of Work
HVAC service.

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

07/20/2020

Les G.

Michael responded (on call on a Sunday), stated he'd be an hour to arrive and was on time. He was pleasant, quick to diagnose the problem, answered all my questions, and completed the repair with an hour. Total cost $229. For a 110 weekend day in the desert, I thought this was excellent service.

Description of Work
Central air had a faulty capacitor.

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

We appreciate your kind review.

07/15/2020

craig S.

We signed up with a special for them to come out and clean the system. They have 24/7 service. They were friendly. It makes us feel safer to have them come out twice a year.

Description of Work
The condenser went off for a little bit

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/23/2020

Shana S.

It's rare that you have a company that is outstanding in every category. After purchasing an older home in Las Vegas, I had the task of finding an honest HVAC company. I had three other companies come out before Aire Serv, all three gave different opinions on what to fix to get better air quality as well as trying upsell me. It wasn't until I called Aire Serv that I truly found an honest company committed to helping customers. From the first phone call with the scheduling which was very professional, they made the experience personable. They scheduled Joe Ates to come out and he was excellent. Realistically I know in the future we will need to replace our AC units (I will be calling Aire Serv) but the system are working efficiently now so there was no need to replace as another company recommended. Joe also was wonderful at letting me know that there were many options to improve air quality from Media filters to UVA. He provided an option that was well below what I was expecting to pay. I also have the options to upgrade in the future and I am confident that I will with them. It is very rare that you have a company that hits all areas- honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, personable and not trying to upset or worry about their quotas but Aire Serv is the exception, I'd highly recommend them for any HVAC needs. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Install better media filters

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you. We look forward to a long lasting relationship.

05/13/2020

james K.

Chris, my tech, was very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. Unfortunately it took a little longer for him to procure the part......but he (Aire Serv) diligently, relentlessly tracked down the needed motor, and then Chris installed it as expeditiously as possible.

Description of Work
Needed a new blower motor on one a.c. unit.

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

04/06/2020

KATHLEEN M.

I have a maintenance agreement, which is paid annually. ( That's why there was no payment with the Check-up visit. Mason was friendly, professional, prompt, and very cognizant of the corona virus. Aire Serv techs wear protective gear in the house and practice social distancing.

Description of Work
Regular Check-up and Maint

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thank you for the great review. Doug

10/22/2019

Richard L.

Wonderful professional service by a very professional, qualified technician (Charlie). Any further annual checks or service will include that AireServ send Charlie to do the work!

Description of Work
Annual check of heating system

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Jason R.

Everything from the quote to crew clean up was explained and executed properly and professionally.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

Cindy G.

Went great! Fast, friendly, fair priced service.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Layfayette G.

They were tenacious in solving a problem others would not try. I was very pleased, they will be my first call in the future.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Whiting C.

Excellent Company. Highly Recommend.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

JOHN S.

The replacement of two 16 year old AC units went perfectly. Not only did the job include the removal of two old swamp coolers, but also the repair and restoration to the walls and stucco from the cooler openings. Everyone was extremely professional and explained the job in detail.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Cathy R.

They were late & left scouf marks on the wood flooring + handprints on the ceiling. Not happy

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

David G.

I inquired about installing an Aprilaire humidifier. They said that “Charlie” was the only person to speak with. I did speak to him briefly and they made a proposal but after that I tried to finalize the transaction and played phone tag with “Charlie” who then stopped returning my calls.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Ken O.

After searching around town and looking at two other companies I decided on Airserv and am very happy I did. The entire crew was spot on and did not have a problem explaining the entire process as they worked throughout the day. Charlie A. , the technician and Noah C., the drywall tech were great! Very meticulous regarding this entire process. Noah even gave me some advice on some home improvement work I'm doing. Gotta love it when folks do a little extra. If you are looking for good work give these guy's a call and ask for Charlie A. These guys know their stuff and will go the extra mile to ensure that you are satisfied and happy.

Description of Work
Installation of a new HVAC Split System

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Kathleen V C.

Aire Service was hired to provide an evaluate whether we needed a new air conditioning unit. If we did need one we wanted a written estimate of how much it would cost to have the company install the Trane brand unit for us. The technician arrived in a timely manner with dust covers for his shoes. He thoroughly inspected both air conditioner units as well as our furnace. He also took photos of each part that he checked out on his cell phone. When he was done he explained everything that he had done and discussed his photographs. He recommended that one unit be replaced. He said that he would send his recommendations by email which he did. I asked him to include the installation of the Trane air conditioner in his recommendation a number of times. He did not do this.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Cuenca J.

Quick, easy, and thorough. Great job.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Karen S.

Did great work and they were very informative. Will use their service again.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Anthony P. Del F.

Friendly crew exceeded my expectation

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Marian K.

Some unexpected repairs that were later justified. Techs were professional, knowledgeable, and worked hard to make things right.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

John S.

I understood the replacement of the PVC piping for proper drainage, no problem. However, the stoppage of the noise when the air condition unit stopped has caused me to wonder. Why did Aire Serv charge me for the moving the wiring within the unit to stop the noise? The last maintenance done on the unit was a replacement of a circuit board. YOUR technician, not Dave, performed the work and if he did not secure the wiring properly? Why is Aire Serv of Las Vegas now charging me to ensure it is secured now? No pictures of work preform were provided.

Description of Work
Stop clanking sound when air condition unit stopped. Replace PVC condensation drainage piping

Work Completed On 09/17/2019