Micropure Water Conditioning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10616 Calle Merida NW Billet Hill El paso TX 79938

Albuquerque, NM 87114

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

MicroPure is celebrating it's 29th year anniversary. Super Service Award Winners for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. Plus...Best of HomeAdvisor 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 winner. We achieve this by installing only Premium water conditioning at affordable prices. We have built our business on excellent service. Put NASA technology to work in your home. We are proud to offer financing on all of our PURONICS Flagship systems. Call (505) 792-1227, or (915) 630-2365 Today to schedule your free consultation....

water softeners (116)plumbers (8)water heaters (1)

11/06/2021

Patrick B.

Installation went smoothly in a few hours. We are very happy with the product and the service. We would recommend Micropure for their water softening system. The salesman was very informative without being high pressure. Overall his presentation was a very pleasurable and helpful experience.

Description of Work
Purchased and had a Puronics water softener system installed.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

10/29/2021

Chris B.

We had an existing RO unit that we were not happy with. MicroPure replaced it with a new unit -- so much more efficient and water-saving. Our installer was professional and knowledgeable. The office was very responsive and helpful.

Description of Work
RO Unit Installed

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

08/12/2021

Jim H.

Our Puronics water softener system has been installed and in use for about 40 months and it was time to recharge/replace the carbon filter. We called the company and got scheduled for someone to come out to do the service. On the day scheduled, Issac arrived on time and serviced our system. He was professional and explained everything he would do. He checked the water quality, replaced the carbon/silver media and replaced a leaking O-ring on the drain line. Very glad we went with this system and MicroPure. They have been great from the start.

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

09/19/2020

Laura T.

It went well, everything was installed and explanation o how things worked was given .

Description of Work
Water Filtration and Softening

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

04/08/2020

William H.

Installed a new under-the-sink RO unit. Isaac was our tech and I am thoroughly impressed with this young man's technical expertise, professionalism and work ethic. Isaac is an outstanding representative for his company and a great person to be around and talk to. The system we installed is solid USA and works great. Doesn't get any better. Very highly recommended. Also glad I got a chance to meet Mike, the business owner. This company understands and practices good customer relations, attention to detail and customer satisfaction. This is a class outfit, 5+ stars. In the office, Rose exemplifies superior communication and scheduling skills and it was a pleasure to work with her over the phone.

Description of Work
Under-sink RO unit in kitchen, install new

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

02/03/2020

Mark M.

Michael & team Micropure are the best. They are very responsive. The estimate process was thorough and accurate. Installation was quick and professional. We love our new whole-house combination water filter and water softener. Micropure takes its business seriously. My installation was somewhat challenging based on how the plumbing was built into this house and the they did a great job navigating the plumbing to ensure a neat/clean installation. I also had them install an additional spigot on the water output line so I can wash my car with soft water. They got that extra stuff installed and solidly anchored to the wall, and painted up to match. They take care of your house like it was their own. They take incredible pride in their work/service, and want to make you a satisfied customer. I will recommend Micropure Water to anyone who wants the job done right.

Description of Work
Water softener installation

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking a moment to highlight your experience with MicroPure. We appreciate your business. From the highest quality equipment to a clean professional installation, we challenge anyone to match the customer experience that we deliver. We look forward to serving you and your family.

01/24/2020

Ann-Marie Y.

Mike and Isaac were very responsive. Mike called me back right away and came to my house to talk about my options. The plumber who installed it was punctual and friendly. Then Mike and Isaac came over the next day and showed me how to operate it. It’s exactly what I want. I feel like I got a great deal. It’s so much better than my old plastic Kenmore water softener.

Description of Work
I needed a new water softener and I wanted one that allowed me to see how often it regenerated to minimize water waste.

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/19/2019

Pete M.

Great job. Mike and his helper did a great job. I am very satisfied with the softer installed. I would recommend Micropure to anybody that wants this service.

Description of Work
Installed water softer

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

07/14/2019

Ann S.

Every thing went very well. Mike was on time, pleasant, and certainly knew what he was doing and did it professionally. I couldn't have ask for a better outcome.The price was for both was better than the two other estimates I received.

Description of Work
We needed a new reverse osmosis system and a new water softner.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

04/09/2019

TRICIA H.

We first used Mike around 2011 to fix an inground water softener system at a house in Las Cruces and to install a 5-stage RO system in the kitchen. He came back annually to service both systems, replacing the RO filters and giving the water softener a checkup. When we moved to ABQ, we had him install an RO system in our new house and tied it into the refrigerator as well. He now services that system annually; and also we had him install a new faucet in the kitchen. Mike is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The RO systems were from different companies -- the first was $1,450 installed; the second one was $998. Annual service runs about $175.

Description of Work
Installed RO systems in two houses and maintained an inground water softener system.

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Water softeners. Reverse Osmosis, Whole house Carbon filtration, No-Salt Anti-Scale systems.

We do not install softeners purchased at other retail outlets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available