Micropure Water Conditioning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10616 Calle Merida NW Billet Hill El paso TX 79938

Albuquerque, NM 87114

MicroPure is celebrating it's 29th year anniversary. Super Service Award Winners for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. Plus...Best of HomeAdvisor 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 winner. We achieve this by installing only Premium water conditioning at affordable prices. We have built our business on excellent service. Put NASA technology to work in your home. We are proud to offer financing on all of our PURONICS Flagship systems. Call (505) 792-1227, or (915) 630-2365 Today to schedule your free consultation....

water softeners (113)plumbers (6)water heaters (1)

09/19/2020

It went well, everything was installed and explanation o how things worked was given .

Description of Work
Water Filtration and Softening

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

04/08/2020

Installed a new under-the-sink RO unit. Isaac was our tech and I am thoroughly impressed with this young man's technical expertise, professionalism and work ethic. Isaac is an outstanding representative for his company and a great person to be around and talk to. The system we installed is solid USA and works great. Doesn't get any better. Very highly recommended. Also glad I got a chance to meet ...

Description of Work
Under-sink RO unit in kitchen, install new

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

02/03/2020

Michael & team Micropure are the best. They are very responsive. The estimate process was thorough and accurate. Installation was quick and professional. We love our new whole-house combination water filter and water softener. Micropure takes its business seriously. My installation was somewhat challenging based on how the plumbing was built into this house and the they did a great job navigating ...

Description of Work
Water softener installation

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking a moment to highlight your experience with MicroPure. We appreciate your business. From the highest quality equipment to a clean professional installation, we challenge anyone to match the customer experience that we deliver. We look forward to serving you and your family.

01/24/2020

Mike and Isaac were very responsive. Mike called me back right away and came to my house to talk about my options. The plumber who installed it was punctual and friendly. Then Mike and Isaac came over the next day and showed me how to operate it. It’s exactly what I want. I feel like I got a great deal. It’s so much better than my old plastic Kenmore water softener.

Description of Work
I needed a new water softener and I wanted one that allowed me to see how often it regenerated to minimize water waste.

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/19/2019

Great job. Mike and his helper did a great job. I am very satisfied with the softer installed. I would recommend Micropure to anybody that wants this service.

Description of Work
Installed water softer

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

07/14/2019

Every thing went very well. Mike was on time, pleasant, and certainly knew what he was doing and did it professionally. I couldn't have ask for a better outcome.The price was for both was better than the two other estimates I received.

Description of Work
We needed a new reverse osmosis system and a new water softner.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

04/09/2019

We first used Mike around 2011 to fix an inground water softener system at a house in Las Cruces and to install a 5-stage RO system in the kitchen. He came back annually to service both systems, replacing the RO filters and giving the water softener a checkup. When we moved to ABQ, we had him install an RO system in our new house and tied it into the refrigerator as well. He now services that syst...

Description of Work
Installed RO systems in two houses and maintained an inground water softener system.

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

02/25/2019

Best service experience ever! Returned my call in two minutes, contacted the technician immediately and he came in 15 minutes and immediately solved my problem. It certainly made my day brighter. I would highly recommend Mike Duran to anyone who may have issues or questions related to the softener system - very knowledgeable and highly professional, real pro, fixes your problem and doesn't try to ...

Description of Work
inspection and maintenance of Kenmore water softener system

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

10/22/2018

Absolutely fantastic! From the demo to the install we were very impressed by the professionalism and knowledge that Mike and Veronica have. Very pleased with our water quality and will be highly recommending them to everyone we know!

Description of Work
Install of RO system

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

10/19/2018

Excellent. Timely installation. Detailed instructions

Description of Work
Installed water softner system

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

Water softeners. Reverse Osmosis, Whole house Carbon filtration, No-Salt Anti-Scale systems.

We do not install softeners purchased at other retail outlets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available