We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Amiano & Son Construction LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

1637 US-206

Vincentown, NJ 08088

With over 50 years in the home remodeling business, our craftsmen are experts at building long lasting roofs. Amiano & Son offers roofing services for Burlington, Camden, Ocean, and Atlantic county regions. We do not offer Roof Repairs We now have a 2nd location in LBI, NJ. Located at 708 ...

Projects

New Roof Install project
New Roof Install

roofing

201908088

12/03/2018

Elise Y.

Praise all around! Our kitchen/butler's pantry were a total horror: 100-year-old-plus house, nothing was square, one portion was an addition of dubious construction quality. Atop that, we needed to remove a load-bearing wall -- a task so terrifying that we pretty much had no hope of ever doing this kitchen. Along came Amiano and we were in the best possible hands. We very much enjoyed working with the salesman and the designer, who respected our time, budget and vision. At no point were we pressured to spend more, or subject the project to mission creep. When we needed to talk to someone, the appropriate professional was always -- I mean, ALWAYS -- available. The building materials were high quality. The job site was kept as neat as possible. Every contractor was a pro, and treated our home as if it were his own. Probably the best part of this project was witnessing a half-dozen or more guys confront an unexpected puzzle and work together to solve it. We'd never done a kitchen before, and in our dream world we had expected to pay $35,000 to $40,000. Ha. No doubt other contractors could have charged that price. But would we have received the Amiano level of service and expertise? Would we have been as comfortable with every sub-contractor? I don't want to even think about it. Any time my husband and I started having anxiety about the cost, we consoled ourselves with this thought: We're paying a ton of money to hand our troubles to people who know what they're doing. That got us through this project. That got us our money's worth. That got us a kitchen that's a joy to work in.

Description of Work
Kitchen demo, design and construction

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank You [Member Name Removed] !!!! You are a cherished client.

08/28/2017

Steve R.

Every went well. My project manager, Keith, was responsive. He was either at my house everyday, or communicating with me via text and phone to make sure I was aware of the days activities.

Description of Work
Addition to house. Bedroom, bathroom, and closet. Plus a patio

Category flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,replacement windows

09/06/2015

Thomas J.

I work for a building materials supplier and knew about the contractor I selected to do the job. I was satisfied with the estimate and really didn't bother looking for competitive bids. I knew that Amiano & Son had won Contractor of the Year awards in my area and did quality work and was comfortable selecting them, knowing they wouldn't be cheap but that they would be fairly priced, quality minded installers, thorough and trustworthy. Amiano & Son has a beautifully appointed showroom to help clients make educated choices on all of the materials going into their remodel, assisted by a professional designer. The designer was immensely helpful throughout the entire process. Both bathrooms were gutted down to the studs and all sheet rock was replaced as was all the plumbing. The master bathroom shower is much larger and now with a bench. we replaced cheap linoleum floor that the builder installed with quality porcelain tile floor. Tile for shower was beautifully done as was glass enclosure to shower. New bathtub was installed and the enclosure was tastefully done and we even added a 32" tv on the wall so we can catch the game or news while in the bathroom! Quality premium Wellborn vanity is installed and adds class to the room. We also replaced the hinged entry door with a pocket door to open the room even more and added much more lighting and an exhaust fan that the builder didn't see fit to install back in 2001. Our hall bathroom is the room that our sons use. We wanted that one done first so we would have a new bathroom to use while the master was being redone. We decided to remove the cheap fiberglass / tub combination that the builder installed and built a walk in shower that is large enough to fit two very easily. Amiano uses the Schluter system which is very favorably reviewed and is guaranteed to be water tight, to build our showers. Two different tile installers swore by it. Both bathrooms are beautiful, I didn't have to worry about anything regarding having these contractors in my home. They left everything in my home as it was when they entered it, and were thoughtful to put down something to protect the carpets that they would have to walk on. The gentleman that was our project manager was smart, most congenial and a problem solver with a sense of humor. I could text him, at any time throughout the process asking questions and getting fast feedback. He addressed every one of my concerns as if he were working on his home instead of mine. This man truly cares about what he does and the customer.'s satisfaction. I saw a phrase on an old customer's t-shirt once that read "Long after the price is forgotten, the service is remembered." That is the case with Amiano & Son Construction, outstanding customer service! I am happy to have chosen this contractor to do the work they did and would do so again and would happily recommend them to anyone. Ive shared my photos on Facebook and in emails because of my happiness with the new bathrooms.

Description of Work
Demolish, gut and rebuild master bathroom and hall bathrooms

Category countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

09/06/2014

cheryl B.

We went to their office and they had all the samples of everything from the flooring to the grout colors for the back splash tile. We choose everything before the project started. Then they brought their team to the house and gave me a calendar showing when and what to expect on each week and pretty much stayed on schedule. Through the entire process the project manager Dave kept us informed and was always available to answer any questions we had. Jamie at the office was so very helpful with the choosing of tiles flooring etc and colors. The workers were very neat and cleaned up each day before they left and were very courteous at all times. Anthony who did all the trim work and doors did excellent work. Mick who did the tile work was also excellent our back splash in the kitchen is gorgeous. I could not be happier It's like moving into a new home, Thank you to the Amiano team wonderful job.

Description of Work
total remodel of kitchen & living room

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

[member name removed] were wonderful clients. I had the privelage of getting some photos at their house recently. We wish them the best in their new kitchen !

08/18/2014

James S.

Contractor decided not to do project as it may not have been profitable for them. This was due to the fact that I was providing some of the materials and doing some of the work.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for kitchen renovations.

Category home remodeling

We had several appointments with [members name]. His sales associate worked with him through several different scenarios. Amiano & Son Construction has a showroom where we display all of our products and services offered to clients. [Members Name] met with both his sales person and our designer at the showroom. As a standard policy our contracts provide for all major products and services. We have this policy in place for several reasons. If there is a defect or flaw in the material we can usually resolve the matter quicker through our own manufacturer's channels as opposed to asking the homeowner to resolve the issue for the products they provided. We preform our services or have our licensed trades contractors preform the contracted services. We can only warranty what our own professionals have done. Our contracts have start and completion dates based on our contractor's schedule and work-scope. We cannot offer a definitive schedule when there is a homeowner working intermittently with your contractors. This policy has been in place for years. It is not a profitability policy. It is a policy to warranty a professional project that is completed in a timely manner for our clients. We would like to thank [members name] again for his meetings with our company and wish him well in his remodeling project.

05/29/2014

Brenda J.

When the renovation was complete and deadlines met ....the work on the 2 spare bedrooms far exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
I am a breast cancer survivor and started a NJ nonprofit called Hug Wraps. I was selected by the NBC TV show "George To The Rescue" for a home renovation. The show host George Oliphant surprised me by knocking on my door and announced he would be doing a remodel to 2 spare bedrooms. For help in the remodel work, the show brought in the team of Amiano and Sons Construction in Tabernacle, NJ. The owner Lou Amiano, his wife Wendy and their entire crew, did this work at no charge. In reality, they donated their time, skill ,expertise and material, to help out a local nonprofit. I was asked to leave my home for 2 weeks for this surprise renovation. The work they did was phenomenal. You can view their work on the video of the show, which is on my website www.hugwraps.org The work involved was complete gut and remodel of 2 spare bedrooms. Custom floor to ceiling shelves, new hardwood floors, new trim, electrical work & fixtures. One thing I must say, when all work was completed, Lou noticed that one of the windows had a crack in the glass. He send over one of his crew, to replace it at no charge. This shows his attention to detail and his pride in his work. I am so grateful to Amiano and Sons Construction, for their labor of love in doing this renovation. The craftsmanship was professional and I could not be happier with their work and their service. It's been 2 years since their renovation, and Wendy and Lou have become good friends. They have continued to support my work with Hug Wraps and the many cancer patients we serve, I always know that should I need anything, they are only a phone call away.

Category remodeling

05/28/2014

Joyce R.

This is the third time we used Amiano & Son Construction. We have used other remodelers in the past but found the company we are staying with. We are soon to use them for a fourth time. Their work is very good. They were fast to address our issues and have always answered our questions. The projects they did for us were completed on time which was great because our schedules were never held up for them.

Description of Work
They put on a garage addition on our house and remodeled our kitchen.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/26/2014

mary B.

My story begins with Super Storm Sandy back on 10/29/12. My husband and I own a home in Mystic Island NJ and we had lost everything due to the storm. We went down to our home the day after the storm and we were devastated at the damage. We bought the home in 2010 and had just finished remodeling the entire home over a 2 year period that August before the storm hit. We salvaged what we could, which wasn't much and then we had to make some serious decisions about what we were going to do. I called Amiano and Son Construction. Lou with his project manager went down to look at the damages and with the information that we were given along with talking with an engineer the home just simply was not worth saving, so we decided to demolish the home and build new. I then met with Lou and Wendy to discuss what my options were with just building a raised ranch. Due to flood elevation requirement we now had to go up 9 feet. I met with their architect and told him exactly what my husband and I had decided on. Plans were drawn up and Permits were submitted, I was so excited about starting the project. I met with Lou and Wendy to pick out my selections, their showroom is fantastic. They have everything, so many different styles, it was difficult to choose at time but the selections that we selected are beautiful. From the flooring, to our cabinets, counters, appliances, vanities and vanity tops they all just flow so nicely together and are top quality. We are so happy with our new home and are looking forward to spending every minute we can there this season. Now that our project has ended and it's 18 months later since Sandy, I can not thank Lou and Wendy enough for all the time and effort that they have put into our project. It has been a very emotional time for our family and Amiano and Son Construction addressed every concern we had from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Demolition of home and rebuilt new.

Category home builders

04/25/2014

Joseph B.

This firm wholly lacked management supervision of the project as a result the quality of workmanship was lacking. The ownership of the firm was often unresponsive to issues that arose. The firm had a personnel turnover problem with the foremen on the job. Major areas of construction were replete with shoddy workmanship and materials, such as electrical, plumbing, painting and construction. Examples: - Installed bath radiant heating in wrong configuration so that portions of flooring remained unheated. - Incorrectly installed windows resulting in leaking. - Poor painting and plaster working requiring contiual resurfacing and repainting. - Incorrectly installed electrical outlets. - Various plumbing deficiencies - tub scratches, sink drain problems, incorrect tub fixtures. - Work stage area (garage) left filthy. - Reconstructed fireplace with defects and wrong configuration so that orginial doors did not fit opening. - Shoddy bath tile work requiring corrections and resurfacing. - Used materials in construction that were different (and cheaper) than required under the contract. - Demolition work not properly vented causing breakdown of home air-conditioning system. - Myriad of small issues left unattended by construction foreman that required numerous calls, emails and text messages many of which were never responded to by the firm foreman or the owner (who virtually never visted the work site..

Description of Work
Renovation of kitchen, family room, bedroom, master bath.

Category remodeling

I was surprised and disheartened upon receiving this review. The other owner and myself put a lot of time and energy into this project only to get feedback such as this. The design phase of this project alone took the homeowners over 6 months to make all of their selections. We went various places with them, I even took my daughter one day just so I could make it to a plumbing store with them. Once starting the job the I was on the job at various times to check on it. I was so impressed with the cleaniliess of the jobsite after the demo I had told guys how great a job they did with the cleaning. The other owner was there at various times to check on it, as was retiring owner Lou Sr. We use as much dust protection as we can in the form of the Zip Wall system. We do recommend covering vents with the magnet covers or with plastic and tape to the homeowners. Construction causes dust, we do our best to minimize it but in our experience it is impossible to stop or 100% contain. We addressed any employee issues immediately. It is not unusual for a company to go through any sort of employee turnover. The job had oversight at all times we did lose one employee but he was immediately replaced with our best guy who had over 25 years of running construction projects. Lou Amiano Jr. had several conference calls, site meetings, and email communications with the homeowner. I specifically remember a 2 hour long meeting where the homeowners and 3 members of our staff sat at their dining room table to go over the final punchlist items. We had another walkthrough meeting with the homeowners and a friend of theirs during the project. We answered weekend calls (non-emergency), emails, and had a lot of correspondence. We do apologize if they feel as though there was enough communication. We had an office manager who answered their calls, a project manager, myself and the other owner all communicating during the project. The radiant floor was acknowledged when we had our punchlist meeting at the dining room table. We went up and walked on the floor with our bare-feet with the homeowner. I felt that the entire floor was warm with the exception of right under the toilet bowl which is where the wires are not recommended. Despite that I contacted the manufacturer myself. We went back and forth with the homeowner and the manufacturer for about 2 weeks. So that issue was definetly addressed. As for the painting. Our painter advised to the finish of the paint they should use, they chose a different finish. Despite that fact which always voids his warranty our painter went back 3 more times. He went a total of 4 times in an effort to make our client happy. They had asked him about painting other rooms for them when our job was done so I do not know why if they were unhappy with his work. The fireplace doors were always an issue because the configuration of the fireplace did not allow for the doors that most fireplace companies carry today. I remember there was another fireplace issue where I went back with my main guy and our office manager (she wanted to see the remodel) and we fixed it. I even sent flowers to the owner at that point for the delayed response and her mom was sick. As for the tile- we sent our tile guy out to make the corrections they had shown to me and that I had taken pictures of to show him. Once again as you can see our company is proactive in trying to resolve customer concerns. The remodel at this house was amazing. My photographer was blown away with how amazing their job looked. When I would go over to visit the homeowner and I would joke they had a "Borgata" bathroom because it looked so luxurious. Again this was a project that everyone from our subs to our office manager to our photographer thought was superb. Adding new to old is never a perfect science. We wish we would have left them as happy as we felt when we looked their final product.

10/08/2013

Stephen M.

Owner was very helpful throughout the sales process working with insurance company to determine fair price. We recently had home improvement repairs with another builder that caused a small water leak to our baseboard heating system. The leak was slow, leaking beneath floor that took a year to surface throughout bedroom, bathroom and master bath. Because mold remediation was required, we had to move to temporary housing four months. Although project proceeded on time for most part, the constant employee turnover Amiano experienced with project leaders (3 different leaders) resulted in project confusion. Example: bathroom closet door forgot to be built into closet. Someone thought we wanted a open closet. Finish work was not satisfactory and required several re-installations. Four occasions workers did not show for work. To this day (10.2013) we have rusting on new base board heater in bathroom. I gave up seeking a resolution. I will give credit to owner for trying to make things right (except rusting heater), perhaps our project got caught up with their staffing problems.

Description of Work
Refurbish 1.5 bathrooms, bedroom and hallway caused by water damage resulting from slow plumbing leak by prior builder services.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

East Coast Roofing, Siding, & Windows

As a licensed and fully insured roofer, we offer you the protection you need while we work on your property. We are a GAF Master Elite and Master Select roofer with over 40 years of experience. Below are only some of the services we provide. Check out our website for more information about our company http://eastcoastroofing.com. Shingle roofs, Commercial TPO flat roofs, Roof repair, Low-slope roofing, Partial roofing, Vinyl siding, Siding repairs, Replacement windows, Doors, Roof inspections and certifications, Asbestos removal roof projects, Skylights.

Riccardi Heating and Air LLC

Riccardi Heating & Air, LLC is a family-owned and operated HVAC company, committed to providing outstanding customer service and maximum indoor comfort for home and business owners throughout the Toms River area. Our owner, a former oil worker, was introduced to the HVAC field by his family. He was drawn to the idea of starting his own business, as it would allow him the flexibility to spend more time with the people he loved. He incorporated these strong values into his business model and now strives to treat each and every customer like family as well. When you need honest, thorough, reliable HVAC service in the Toms River area, Riccardi Heating & Air is here for you!

Raynor Services- Electrical/HVAC/Generators/Solar

We are a local family owned and operated contractor who has been serving the South Jersey area for over 25 years in all their Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Solar and Generator needs. We perform both commercial and residential Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Solar and Generator installations, renovations and upgrades. Working hard everyday to make sure we are #1 by making you #1 you'll come to expect an amazing office staff to take your calls, address your needs and get the best technicians to complete the work you need done. Our technicians receive weekly training to stay on top of today's ever changing technology. They are all uniformed, background checked and drug tested and we will even send you an email confirmation before we come with pictures, information AND coupons. We want you to be confident about who you let into your home or business. We also always give you an upfront price and get your approval before we start any work. There are NO surprises! We cannot wait to provide you "Service The Way It Used To Be"! Give us a call today!! We proudly hold an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Proudly offering American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Products. We service all makes and models and Heating and Air Conditioning units and electrical equipment!

General Remodeling
    13VH00863100
    New Jersey
    Attorney General
    03/31/2021
    Visa, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Design & build construction, remodeling, kitchens, baths, entertainment rooms, sunrooms, additions, renovations, roofing, siding, portico's, front porch, garages, & new homes. Kitchen remodel, bath remodel, exterior renovations.

Roof Repair, Roof Shingle Repair Handyman Service