Diorio Flooring LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

• Award Winning Service! • "A+" BBB Rating • 20+ Years Industry Experience Proudly Serving New Hampshire & Massachusetts • 24/7 Emergency Services Offered • Well Established Local Reputation of Providing High-Quality Professional Craftsmanship • Need your hardwood floors sanded? Diorio Flooring Repairs, Refinishes, & Installs ALL types of Hardwood, Tile, Bamboo, Marble, & Laminate Floors & Surfaces • You can count on the Owner Mike Diorio to offer meticulous care & concern for all of the work his company provides with fast turnarounds and quick responses to all of his customer's concerns and requests • Rest assured that Diorio Flooring will exceed your flooring expectations with fast, reliable, quality and always friendly service! ...

Ronnie Jrs Hardwood Floors

You will get a response back within minutes!!! Third generation flooring company supplying flooring services to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Ronnie Jrs provides expert hardwood and laminate flooring installation, Hardwood flooring repairs and dustless floor sanding in the mass and New Hampshire area. My direct line is 978-423-3633. Please allow us at Ronnie Jrs Hardwood Flooring to enhance ur home with a new or resurfaced floor. Work with all types of hardwood flooring including oak, maple, bamboo, and prefinished hardwood flooring at wholesale prices. we are fully insured and would love to give you a free estimate please email @jbw0510@yahoo.com

Offers by Ronnie Jrs Hardwood Floors on Angi
Chakar Construction

We specialize in wall and floor covering, such as painting, tiling, hardwood floor and finish basements. We have been in this industry for over 60 years my background is interior design were it comes handy when choosing materials and colors. We are owner operated business.

Offers by Chakar Construction  on Angi
Boston Premier Flooring LLC

We are a second generation company with over 14 personal years of experience from a family with over 26 years of experience in the flooring industry. We have established ourselves as a respectable and professional company that is well known in the Boston area. Boston Premier Flooring Service specializes in installing and refinishing all types of hardwood and installing tile floors, whether it is your oaks, maples, pines, bamboos, ceramics, granites, marbles or your exotics woods like blood wood, cherry, and mahogany. Here at Boston Premier Flooring, we only use premium flooring/products. By using premium products we have experienced the results of premium floors. With new technology constantly entering the flooring industry, we are constantly educating ourselves on these techniques and strive for one thing: the best floor possible. Our craftsmanship and quality is no doubt above the standard in this industry and we pride ourselves on that. Our mission is to satisfy our customers to the greatest extent possible, while maintaining the highest craftsmanship possible. We believe floors are more like pieces of art that take patience and skilled people to create. Whether you are installing new floors or refinishing existing floors, we want you to call us because we are Boston's Premier Flooring service and we guarantee you will be satisfied with our craftsmanship.

12/01/2018

Gary A.

Diorio flooring did an amazing job on our old, scuffed, paint stained, cut up floors. They matched natural oak to the gaps that we had and it looks like it was original. They were clean, courteous, and punctual. We would gladly recommend them to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Wood floors refinished and damaged/missing sections replaced/repaired

11/07/2018

Rebecca Allen M.

He was prompt and courteous. When they found 2 water-damaged areas, he made patches with new wood that were well matched. He's great

Description of Work
refinished-stained and varnished a floor that was under several layers of old laminate tiles

Category flooring contractor

11/07/2018

Rebecca Allen M.

He asked for pics, which I sent, then nothing-- Unprofessional

Description of Work
removing current linoleum and refinishing hardwood floor below

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Sorry for not responding as my sister went into hospital with life threatening issues. Your flooring is the last thing on my mind. But thanks for the rating.

04/28/2018

Mary L.

Mike, the owner, came and took measurements of the floors to be refinished. Got the estimate - which was very reasonable - and scheduled job. The crew came exactly on time. The overall outcome was truly amazing! For 22 years of abuse, the floors looked new again. Great craftsmen, nice cleanup too. Incredible professionals. I highly recommend Diorio Flooring. And I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Sand & refinish 22 yr. old hardwood floors.

11/10/2016

Katie B.

I would not recommend this guy to anyone. I went to Lumber Liquidators and they set me up with Diorio Flooring for install. I called him to schedule the appointment and he specifically asked me if I could do early morning. For me, that was preferred. He gave me an appt on a Thursday @ 7:00AM. I did not ask for this appointment - it's what he offered and I accepted. The day before, I get an email and phone call to confirm the appointment. Then the day of the appointment, THE GUY NEVER SHOWS UP! I waited at my house for an hour with my contractor for him to never show up. When he finally called me, he acted like it was no big deal. He had no consideration that he completely messed up my day and my contractor's day. He made an appointment for the next day and promised he would be there. He showed up this time and had the nerve to ask for the $25 estimate fee! I should have charged him a $25 no-show fee. Plus, his pricing was ridiculous. I ended up getting the job done by another company for 25% LESS than what this guy was going to charge me. It’s surprising that Lumber Liquidators uses this company for install because not only did Diorio Flooring not get my business, but I got better material pricing through the contractor I did hire so Lumber Liquidators lost my business too.

Description of Work
Install laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

08/16/2016

Juliet C.

Very disappointing. I got a call back in a reasonable time and made an appointment for an estimate. He asked specifically if it was ok to have an early time and we scheduled for 7:30 am! Well, I got up extra early to be ready and he never showed, never called, never texted even though I tried to reach him several times. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Description of Work
Estimate to replace wall to wall carpeting in a very large living room

06/28/2016

William P.

They were very professional. showed up on time and were done relatively quickly. Floors came out great.

Description of Work
Scuff and re-apply poly on 1000 sq feet of hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

06/21/2016

Jessica R.

Mike and his crew were fantastic. We found Mike based on his excellent reviews on Angies List. We tend to use referrals from friends for all services in our house, but after meeting Mike we felt confident in our decision to move forward. From the start, Mike was great to work with. He was very responsive to all e-mails and more than willing to work within our time frame. His crew was late on the first day, though I did get an e-mail from Mike letting me know that they got stuck in traffic. Once the process started his crew worked neatly and efficiently and was able to complete the entire 800 square in 3 days. They were also quite pleasant to have around and appropriately interacted and "taught" my children about what they were doing. Overall Mike surpassed our expectations and we will absolutely use him again in the future if the need arises.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and installed approximately 800 square feet of pre-finished hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

04/17/2016

Elaine B.

Mike and his team got right to work first thing Monday morning and had all the floors upstairs, downstairs, and the stair steps all sanded by the end of the day. They removed all the stains and worn spots to return the original oak floors back to life. They kept dust to a minimum and vacuumed all the floors before applying the finish. By Wednesday all the floors had 3 coats of polyurethane, and the floors look like new again. Mike and his team also assisted with moving furniture which was much appreciated. The whole project started and finished on schedule, and was delivered at a great price within our budget. We are very happy with the final outcome. The floors look terrific!

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished hardwood floors throughout house.

08/25/2015

Daniel L.

Mike's pricing seemed competitive but a bit high at first. I gave him the bennefit of the doubt because of other positive reviews I had read. I feel I definitely got what I paid for in the quality of work. He not only refinished 1300'+ of oak floors but he added a new section and blended it right into a floor from 1969. He was polite, responsive, and a nice guy to deal with. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Refinished oak floors

Diorio Flooring LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

59 Purgatory Rd

Mont Vernon, NH 03057

Hardwood Installation & Refinishing • Tile • Floor & Wall Tile • Tub Surrounds • Laminate • Marble • Bamboo Flooring Installation • Stair Installation • Dustless System for Sanding & Refinishing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal