All About Energy Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

419 Raleigh St

Wilmington, NC 28412

We take a whole house approach and offer a free 12 point energy audit to help improve the efficiency of your home and reduce your carbon footprint. We inspect everything from your crawl space to your attic, making recommendations on how to make your home more energy efficient. We specialize in installing radiant barriers in attics that blocks 97% of the radiant heat. Whether it's the radiant heat trying to leave your home in the winter or the radiant heat coming in through your roof, either one is bad for your wallet. There is no other home improvement project that can offer a return on your investment as quickly as we can. Here at All About Energy Solutions we are all about customizing energy saving packages to meet our clients needs. If you just want us to seal your attic air leaks and bring the insulation up to code, we can do that, but we prefer to offer complete packages. We can also remove attic or crawlspace insulation with ease with our machines. Remember at All About Energy Solutions we are increasingly green, but always red, white and blue!...

4.4

insulation (95)home energy audit (29)HVAC Companies (23)mold removal (12)lighting (12)basement waterproofing (9)roofing (13)window replacement (5)solar companies (2)window tinting (2)home security systems (2)window treatment (1)

04/22/2020

Chris and his crew were very professional and detail oriented with the entire process. I would recommend this company to any homeowner or builder that needs to improve their home.

Description of Work
Insulation and attic improvements

Category insulation,home security systems,energy audit

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

03/26/2020

The service was great and the rep who came out to give the quote was honest and professional. The workers left pieces of insulation in my back yard and on my driveway. Since it rained, it wasn’t fun to clean up.

Description of Work
Crawl space insulation and floor covered

Category insulation

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

11/12/2018

Chris DeHart and his guys went above and beyond to get our new roof on.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! Glad your home sold fast with ease.

10/16/2018

Chris and his crew were amazing. Wonderful to work with and answered any questions and concerns that I had before the job and after. I would highly recommend and I won't go anywhere else! Thanks All about Energy

Description of Work
Insulation

Category insulation,window treatments,energy audit

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

10/15/2018

Great professionalism respectable on time did great work

Description of Work
Roof work new shingles everything brand new roof

Category insulation

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thanks for the kind words.

10/15/2018

Project was done in a timely fashion and very professional!! We have seen an improvement on our heating/cooling bills and know our possessions are safe.

Description of Work
Sealing off attic to conserve energy

Category insulation,energy audit

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we were able to help you out!

10/15/2018

Chris and his team did a wonderful job at my home. They were Very professionaln very professional. Chris took his time and listen to my needs and was able to submit me a hand written proposal. Shortly after I approved him and his team came and installed. I would highly recommend cares I would highly recommend All About Energy Solutions

Description of Work
Crawspace Encapsulation

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal,energy audit

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thank you verh much [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to help anytime you need us!

10/15/2018

Excellent work, great customer service, major savings in my electric bill!

Description of Work
Radiant barrier insulation, crawlspace encapsulation, mold remediation, & roofing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,roofing,basement waterproofing,mold removal,energy audit

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

10/15/2018

Went great nice friendly very respectful and got the job done in a timely manner thanks guys.

Description of Work
Insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,roofing,replacement windows,mold removal

Anything for you sir!

06/29/2018

Scheduled an appointment with this company for 1:00 27 June 2018. No one showed up. I called at 1:30 to see what had happened. No one answered. Left a message. No one has tried to contact me at all. Wasted my afternoon after taking time off from work.

Description of Work
Tried to get a quote for replacement windows.

Category insulation,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Energy Audits, Attic Insulation, Air Sealing, Ventilation, Crawlspace Insulation, Mold Remediation, Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace encapsulations, Insulation removal, Vapor barriers, Sump pump, Dehunidifiers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing