All About Energy Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

We take a whole house approach and offer a free 12 point energy audit to help improve the efficiency of your home and reduce your carbon footprint. We inspect everything from your crawl space to your attic, making recommendations on how to make your home more energy efficient. We specialize in

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Radiant Barrier Insulation in Southport, NCInsulating a FROG with Radiant BarrierEnergy Efficient LED Light Bulbs

4.4

insulation (97)home energy audit (30)HVAC Companies (25)mold removal (12)lighting (12)basement waterproofing (9)roofing (14)window replacement (5)solar companies (2)window tinting (2)home security systems (2)window treatment (1)

09/16/2022

A M.

I'm glad I found All About Energy Solutions and that I gave them a call. Kirsten kept me informed and made planning & scheduling easy. Everyone we've dealt with has been prompt, communicative and professional. Chris is a good listener, a problem solver, does what he says he'll do and doesn't stop thinking through the symptoms to find the right solutions. I've noticed a difference in the cooling of the upstairs, where we were having humidity issues, even before all of the steps to our plan have been complete. Chris shares his wealth of knowledge on how to save energy and save money throughout our conversations. Simple changes have made all the difference in the comfort of our home. I'm looking forward to seeing the cost savings, too.

Description of Work
Radiant barrier, insulation, dampeners, humidity control

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/16/2022

THOMAS M.

Mr. Chris Dehart and his team were highly professional, knowledgeable and personable during the process of repair easing my families concerns. Can not say enough about All About Energy Solutions.

Description of Work
have replaced wet insulation in the attic and vapor shielded for ecofriendly heat/air conservation.

Category insulation, roofing, energy audit

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

12/16/2021

Eric B.

The estimator/salesperson Jeremy was excellent. On time, knowledgeable, understood the issues we had and spent a lot of time to recommend the best solution. The install crew of Shawn H and Dustin were prompt, professional and efficient. I would recommend this company and will use them again for my insulation needs.

Description of Work
Insulation blown into existing ceiling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

04/22/2020

Jeremiah M.

Chris and his crew were very professional and detail oriented with the entire process. I would recommend this company to any homeowner or builder that needs to improve their home.

Description of Work
Insulation and attic improvements

Category insulation, home security systems, energy audit

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

03/26/2020

Karen L.

The service was great and the rep who came out to give the quote was honest and professional. The workers left pieces of insulation in my back yard and on my driveway. Since it rained, it wasn’t fun to clean up.

Description of Work
Crawl space insulation and floor covered

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

11/12/2018

Kevin W.

Chris DeHart and his guys went above and beyond to get our new roof on.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! Glad your home sold fast with ease.

10/16/2018

Christina B.

Chris and his crew were amazing. Wonderful to work with and answered any questions and concerns that I had before the job and after. I would highly recommend and I won't go anywhere else! Thanks All about Energy

Description of Work
Insulation

Category insulation, window treatments, energy audit

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

Allen D.

Great professionalism respectable on time did great work

Description of Work
Roof work new shingles everything brand new roof

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thanks for the kind words.

Lisa D.

Project was done in a timely fashion and very professional!! We have seen an improvement on our heating/cooling bills and know our possessions are safe.

Description of Work
Sealing off attic to conserve energy

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we were able to help you out!

Kaytie F.

Chris and his team did a wonderful job at my home. They were Very professionaln very professional. Chris took his time and listen to my needs and was able to submit me a hand written proposal. Shortly after I approved him and his team came and installed. I would highly recommend cares I would highly recommend All About Energy Solutions

Description of Work
Crawspace Encapsulation

Category insulation, basement waterproofing, mold removal, energy audit

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thank you verh much [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to help anytime you need us!

Eric B.

Went great nice friendly very respectful and got the job done in a timely manner thanks guys.

Description of Work
Insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, roofing, replacement windows, mold removal

Anything for you sir!

Jennifer S.

Excellent work, great customer service, major savings in my electric bill!

Description of Work
Radiant barrier insulation, crawlspace encapsulation, mold remediation, & roofing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, roofing, basement waterproofing, mold removal, energy audit

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

06/29/2018

Anthony S.

Scheduled an appointment with this company for 1:00 27 June 2018. No one showed up. I called at 1:30 to see what had happened. No one answered. Left a message. No one has tried to contact me at all. Wasted my afternoon after taking time off from work.

Description of Work
Tried to get a quote for replacement windows.

Category insulation, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

01/15/2018

William B.

They came on time with a crew and finished in about a day and half. No mess

Description of Work
put radiant insulation in attics and added more insulation in attic

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/07/2018

Gerard P.

Chris and his crew did a great job. Before the work was started the existing vapor barrier was very poorly constructed. Chris and his crew eradicated any existing mold and applied an entirely new barrier over the existing one. All seams and piers was sealed completely. In addition a reflective barrier was applied to the floor joists in the crawlspace. Since then (early 2013) that space has been dry as a bone. Anyone who had to go underneath the house always commented on how clean and dry the space was. Kudos to Chris.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Vapor Barrier

Category insulation, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2012

Mr [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words. Good luck with your move. Chris

12/28/2017

Peggy T.

Excellent!!!! Thank you Chris and Staff. Peggy Thompson

Description of Work
Chris DeHart did a great job with my crawl space, his staff was punctual, polite and I highly recommend his company for this type of job. They did an A+ job, and all trash was hauled off immediately.

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed], such a pleasure meeting you and welcome to North Carolina! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

12/24/2017

Robert M.

Very professional! We can already notice a difference in our house!

Description of Work
They replaced all the insulation in my crawlspace and blew in insulation in my attic. They also cut in a ridge vent in our roof.

Category insulation, roofing, basement waterproofing, energy audit

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

[Member Name Removed]. Hope you had a great holiday season. Glad to hear you are happy with our services.

11/22/2017

Gail S.

They arrived on time and were very courteous and professional. Did the job in one day except for one little area that they will finish up in an hour another day. Their rep, John L, came on Monday and the work was performed 2 days later. It also happens to be the day before Thanksgiving!!! I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Removal of attic insulation and replacement with new. Added radiant barrier.

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

Thank you for the kind words! If you need any help in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call.

10/19/2017

RITA P.

They did a lot of stuff in my attic. They did really good. I would use them again, but I don't have another attic.

Description of Work
They put down total insulation and then they sealed the whole attic: the floor, the sides, the top. That goes on top of the insulation. Then they did a whole inspection to see what other stuff is needed.

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL!

07/25/2017

Deb F.

This company was hired 24 months ago to install moisture barriers and a dehumidifier in my crawl space. I have been trying to contact them for over a year now about the unit that had failed. Now that I am trying to sell my house, contractors say that a indoor unit was installed (not to code) and that moisture barriers need to be redone. This company is not reliable and does not know what they are doing, especially in a crawl space. They won't even fix the issue they caused. Stay away!!

Description of Work
Crawl space dehumidifier install (up to code), fog to kill all mold, wipe off rafters under the home, remove debris from crawl space.

Category insulation, mold removal, energy audit

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

Review for All About Energy Solutions - 419 Raleigh St, Wilmington, NC - 35900584

04/26/2017

William S.

Went well until the roof vent was scheduled to be installed. Roofer (sub-contracted) did not show up when expected ... when I tried to contact the owner and sales rep of All About Energy Solutions, they did not return my calls for 3 weeks. Meanwhile, they had already been paid in full. Eventually they did contact me, and the roof vent did get installed, but there was no good (in my opinion) reason why someone from the company did not return my (almost daily) calls for 3 weeks.

Description of Work
Added insulation to attic, then installed radiant barrier and roof vent

Work Completed On 12/20/2015

04/25/2017

Kevin R.

My wife and I were so pleased with Chris and his team from the work on our crawl space that we hired them to remove and install new insulation in our entire house. Due to a previous leak in the roof the insulation wasn't effective. All About Energy Solutions came in and removed all of the old insulation and put new insulation in. They also added a radiant barrier. Chris is extremely knowledgable and passionate about what he does and wants to teach you about the benefits of the solutions they provide. This has been the second job we have hired Chris for and wouldn't hesitate to hire him or recommend him. Chris continues to go above and beyond for us.

Description of Work
Old Insulation Removed, New Insulation and Radiant Barrier installed throughout entire house.