Garland Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2013

7813 Woodpark Dr

High Point, NC 27265

Garland landscaping is a family owned and operated lawn care business. Garland Landscaping is owned and operated by Bryson garland We are very reliable and do quality work. Garland Landscaping takes pride in what we do and we want to make our customers happy....

02/09/2017

Janet R.

It was a good experience. The price was reasonable for what they did. They were on time.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping around the patio. They did yard work and over seeding.

Category lawn service

12/19/2016

Anthony O.

Awesome. Bryson is great. Worked with me when I needed to reschedule. Did a great job for a great price. Very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Leaf removal from lawn

Category leaf removal

11/29/2016

Pamela C.

Excellent work!! Very sweet person and respectful.

Description of Work
Leaves removed and bushes trimmed

Category landscaping, leaf removal

11/02/2016

Sharron B.

The estimate was free. The estimate service was excellent, I was very impressed with them. I haven't gotten it yet, they are going to send it by mail. Just the quality and professionalism of the visit was wonderful. The guy?s name was Bryson. I have to get all my bids in, but as far as my first impression, they rated very high. If nobody comes in a lot cheaper than they do, then I will probably go with them.

Description of Work
They came out to do an estimate for me.

Category landscaping

08/14/2016

Mirza B.

Bryson was in constant communication with me and worked tirelessly until dark to complete the project in a timely manner. He is a master at his craft; his pride in his work is evident. I never felt like just a number or a timeframe (as with some of the larger companies), but I felt heard and understood. We are grateful for the practically and vision of his work. Everything turned out beyond our expectations.

Description of Work
Innovation, determination, and sincerity are words to describe the character of Bryson and his workers, as well as his business. Not only did Bryson listen to my concerns regarding my landscaping needs, but he offered suggestions and continuously monitored his work throughout the project. He and his crew added rock to solve a major drainage problem, created a more practical approach to mulch beds, and provided a visually attractive appearance to both my front and back yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service

06/01/2015

Matthew M.

We wanted a brand new clean slate at our house in terms our of landscaping. Bryson came out and gave us some ideas for what would work the best. We met them at a local nursery to pick and choose different plants. After we made some choices, that gave us a fair quote and we went with them. They were able to start work the very next day. It took them two days to finish everything. When we first saw it, we liked it about 90% but didn't like some of the flowers that were picked up. Bryson was very understanding and responsive. We met the next morning to pick some new flowers for the front bed. He installed the new flowers for us that day and now my wife loves every bit of the landscaping!

Description of Work
Removal of four beds in the front of our house, design and installation of new landscaping and mulch.

Category landscaping, mulch

07/11/2014

Tracy G.

I am extremely pleased with the work that Bryson and his crew did. They worked for 2 days to clear the jungle that was my back yard and shape up my front yard. He checked in with me periodically to make sure that they were doing what I wanted. They completely cleaned up after themselves and offered to come back to make sure that there was no growth in the areas that had been sprayed. Great job all around!

Description of Work
I had a back yard full of weeds and vines. They completely cleared all of this as well as clearing brush and vines from the side yard. They also cut back and shaped up the shrubs in the front and cleared some of the underbrush there. After all of the clearing, they sprayed to keep the weeds and vines from growing back.

Category landscaping

11/22/2013

Louis H.

They are a very reliable company. Bryson is very responsible. We are gone a lot and they come over and they do everything, from coming into our home and checking the water heater to blowing our leaves.

Description of Work
They do all of our landscape work.

Category landscaping, leaf removal

11/21/2013

Mike C.

Better than we could have ever imagined. My wife didn't even think I was sending her a picture of our yard after they had finished. Everything was so unbelievably clean and well done. Aside from tons of trees around our property that drop leaves and branches, we have very large dogs that destroy our grass and bed areas, but you would never know we had them if you saw the yard once they had finished. They got the job done quickly and extremely professionally. Everything was organized better that they had worked around and moved, and most importantly to us, they took the time to shut back the gates to the yard properly which is a task in and of itself. A very keen attention to detail and thoroughness that makes me confident that we got a LOT more for our money than we would have with another company. I have already scheduled a time for them to come back again. These guys are great!

Description of Work
Blew and removed leaves from driveway, grass, and all bed areas. Mowed lawn, used weed-eater on all edges (fences, patio, overgrown plants, etc), cleared sticks and brush from bed, lawn, and patio areas. Cleared weeds from between stones in pation and sprayed to prevent them from coming back.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

06/18/2007

JERI S.

He is always on time and checks with us to see if we need any work done in between mowing. He is always on time and does a good job. If you don t like anything he will fix it and make everything the way you want it.

Description of Work
Bryson mows our one acre yard every two weeks and weed eats the big ditch and clears out branches.

Category lawn service

Redemption Roofing

Our professional roofers are top-notch and committed to serving you in a timely manner, with quality craftsmanship, and commitment to 5Star customer service excellence. Redemption Roofing Company is experienced and certified to install products by GAF, IKO, OWNES CERTAINTEED, MALARKEY ROODING PRODUCTS, LOMANCO, CORNING AND TAMKO. No matter how your property was built or what your design preferences are, we will provide a customized solution. Were here for you!

Top Tier Home Services

We are your go to general contractor for all of your roofing and gutter needs. Over 85 years of combined experience, makes us the ideal choice for your home. As licensed general contractors in North Carolina, we are held to a higher standard than an unlicensed roofing company. If your roof is damaged, we will work for you, with your insurance company, to replace your roof, with little, to no money out of pocket (contact us for details, certain restrictions apply). We are also preferred contractors for the nations largest home improvement bank. By working with Top Tier Home Services L.L.C., you get the best rates and terms available. Loan amounts up $100,000.00, with no prepayment penalties and loan terms up to 15 years!! Reach out today, so you can see what makes us different from all of the other roofing and gutter companies!!

Roofing-Pro

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222

Lawn Maintenance- Fertilization, Seeding, Irrigation, Debris Removal. Tree Removal. Pine Needles. Mulch. Stone Work. Leaf Removal. Pressure Washing. Landscape- Design & Installation. Hardscapes. Gutter Cleaning. Pruning. Landscape Lighting.