Freedom Renovations Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

2021 Super Service Award winner! WE ACCEPT CRYPTO CURRENCY, contact us for details. Freedom Renovations Inc. - Established 1992. We specialize in Hardwood flooring ( new & refinish), LVT/LVP, Tile floors, Tile back splash, Tile showers, carpet. Insurance claims specialist, water and smoke damage

2022 Super Service Award

1805 home RefinishingModern Home new hardwood & refinishingNew pre-finished solid hardwood

Davidson Medicine

flooring

202028036
Removed exiting glued down commercial carpet and installed LVP and transition strips
Pine refinish project

Mulligan

tile installation

2020
View project

flooring (276)hardwood floors (191)tile installation (88)carpet installation (46)home remodeling (36)water damage restoration (13)interior painting (12)countertop installation (6)mold removal (5)house painting (3)pressure washing (3)window replacement (2)

12/24/2022

Jamie P.

I couldn't have asked for a better job! They were all very quick to communicate with us with any and ALL questions we had. The floors were installed in one day. They look absolutely amazing. We will be using them again for our bedrooms and bathrooms in the future.

Description of Work
Flooring removed and reinstalled in laundry room, kitchen, and pantries.

12/07/2022

Stephen S.

From estimate to finish they were in touch with me the job was finished on time workmanship was excellent

Description of Work
Remove laminate remove sub flooring install sub flooring and install new LVP flooring

12/03/2022

Bob P.

Five Stars to Freedom Renovations. We definitely will recommend them. The job was done on time and on the agreed contract price. Bob and Sandy Parm

Description of Work
Bathroom Floor

11/30/2022

Tom C.

The Freedom Renovations team did a great job. They came on time and stayed on the job until it was finished. The tile looks good. I would definitely hire them again for another flooring project.

Description of Work
They removed our old vinyl flooring, fixed a few squeaks in the old subfloor and installed new ceramic tile.

11/16/2022

Marie-Michele D.

We were very satisfied with the work that was done, and Maria was very responsive to all of our concerns and questions.

Description of Work
I was very satisfied with the work that was done, and with the way in which Maria handled all of my questions and concerns.

11/02/2022

ToniAnn H.

Excellent work! Maria & Chris are definitely a team! During the renovation they stopped in to make sure everything lwas running smoothly. The whole project was timed out perfectly.

Description of Work
Replace old flooring, installing laminate flooring & carpet

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/02/2022

11/01/2022

Tommy G.

Chris, Maria, and foreman Felipe + squad were great to work with (shout out to Wilson!). I had an ambitious project of doing re-tile of 3 bathrooms at once and we were able to orchestrate the planning with as minimal disruptions as possible. The visual and functional shift of the bathrooms is amazing. While we didn’t nail the timelines exactly, we were pretty on schedule and the work was done consistently which was important to me as to not upend my life with no light at the end of the tunnel! Communication was strong and pricing competitive but the advice of team for the project was priceless as I had no idea what I was doing sometimes :)

Description of Work
Re-tile three bathrooms

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

Review for Freedom Renovations Inc. - Caldwell, Cornelius, NC - 39930548

10/31/2022

Donnie H.

Very honest, did an excellent job, owners are very personable, and they complete the work very timely.

Description of Work
He repaired the caulking in my wood floor, pulled up the old wood, blended it and matched the older wood.

Work Completed On 10/29/2022

10/21/2022

AMY S.

They were amazing to work with. I had no idea of how to handle all this, they walked me right through the process. I love the new flooring, they did great work. I am very happy and can highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed new flooring after water damage ion my kitchen

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/26/2022

Ron O.

Freedom Renovations was a pleasure to work with. They were there when they said they were going to be there and di an amazing job. I fired [other company name redacted] for unfair practices and found Freedom. I wish that I would have known them from the beginning, it would have saved me time and money. Amazing people and trusted company!

Description of Work
New Travertine kitchen floor.

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

08/05/2022

Paul H.

Extremely well. We found this Team to be very attentive to detail and when beyond the call of duty to make sure we were 100% satisfied with their work before they considered it done. Very easy and dependable to work with!

Description of Work
LVP Flooring and Carpet

Category auto repair, carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/27/2022

Alexandra K.

Working with Freedom Renovations was a breeze! They walked me through the process and were responsive to all of my questions in a timely manner!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

05/19/2022

patrick R.

Chris and Maria from freedom were excellent. came out gave us a quote, informed us what will be done. had the guys come out and rip up the old flooring and lay the new flooring down. Then double checked the work and fixed any problems that arose. I will definitely be using them again for other projects.

Description of Work
tile floor in entry and kitchen

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

Review for Freedom Renovations Inc. - Caldwell, Cornelius, NC - 39738352

05/02/2022

Kim M.

They did a great job. Many installers we reviewed did not work with this material, but these guys got er done with tile to spare. Communication with Chris and Maria was excellent, and the cost was reasonable. Can't beat that combo.

Description of Work
Laying Rubber Flooring tiles

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

03/31/2022

X C.

Maria & Chris are the best flooring contracting company I've ever worked with. They showed up earlier than the appointment time, gave accurate estimate, coordinated all the work streams including movers and cleaners, and most importantly delivered/installed LVP flooring exactly as what I was told and where it should be. Super satisfied with their workmanship, professionalism, efficiency and customer oriented attitude. Definitely will hire them again for my next flooring project whenever it comes up! Thanks again Maria & Chris!!

Description of Work
Replace entire 1st floor including family/sitting room, kitchen, bathroom & cabinet with LVP

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

01/13/2022

Heather T.

Perfect, will use them again! Very quick to respond and addresses all concerns immediately with best possible scenario. Loved this company!

Description of Work
Floor replacement

Category auto repair, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

01/12/2022

Kevin Z.

The team was outstanding. Maria was extremely responsive and very easy to work with. The scheduling was timely and the guys performing the work were very considerate and did a very professional job. We highly recommend them for any tiling projects you may have. While I'm sure you may be able to find some lesser qualified companies to do work for slightly less, the pricing was very fair so I didn't bother to push for discounts or do extensive searches to find cheap alternatives, which is the reason for the 4 star pricing review. We are extremely satisfied with our beautiful new kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen Backsplash Installation

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

12/02/2021

Jessica W.

Very professional, quality work. Workers came on time and worked quickly. Pricing was reasonable, and communication was great! Will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Laminate floor install

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

12/01/2021

Kaylab B.

100 percent recommend Chris and Maria for any job, large or small!!!! The level of professionalism was incredible. Maria communicated every single detail with us and the entire process was very organized and streamlined. The crew working was polite and professional as well as efficient in getting the job done. Quality of work was some of the best we have seen… they truly take pride in their job and it shows thru their work! I would use Maria and Chris again for any home improvement project.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor install and bathroom remodel (porcelain tile work)

Category auto repair, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

09/19/2021

LYNN W.

They did a great job and were willing to work within the dates we needed due to counter top installation.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Category ceramic tile, countertops

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

09/17/2021

CHARLES R.

It went great. The whole transaction took place online and on the telephone. Maria was super in the details and help me with her advice on some of the finer points. The installation was great, efficient, professional, and quick. I have received so many compliments on the our laminate flooring and a big part of this is the great work Freedom Renovations did for us.

Description of Work
I have purchased floor from another company that did not do their own installation, so look on my own for an installation company

Category auto repair, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

08/28/2021

Quang N.

I love everything about this project. every step beginning from the first phone call, to planning, until the last day, Maria gave me a secured feeling from day one. She did a good job on quoting the project by just asking for pictures of the area. A week before the project started, Maria and her husband came in to make a final measurements. I thought this preparation process was perfect for me because i was not home often. The working crew was very professional, worked very hard and on time. I left my house opened for them to work without worrying. The result of the flooring was flawless. I asked them to use a small grout and the tiles must be leveled. They did exactly what I asked. The crew clean up nicely at the end, to a point that I literary did not have to mob the floor. I will definitely use Freedom Renovation again and again. I have some pictures here. My house is in NC 28277. Thank you

Description of Work
Tiles Flooring

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

Review for Freedom Renovations Inc. - Caldwell, Cornelius, NC - 39456942

08/27/2021

Stephen L.

Freedom Renovations did a great job for us. Timely, reasonably priced, love the work they completed. Very highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash installation

Category countertops