Universal Windows Direct of Charlotte

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2015

Since its inception by co founders William Barr and Michael Strmac in 2002, Universal Windows Direct has lived by the philosophy of CANEI - "Constant and Never Ending Improvement". This philosophy holds true in all aspects of our business, from sales and marketing to installation and service and has catapulted UWD from a small, local home improvement company to one of the largest exterior remodeling companies in the country. Every one of our employees strives continuously to be the best in the business at what they do and provide our customers with only the highest levels of sales, service, and support. We think our company's history speaks to this goal and to the power of what we can accomplish by never settling. Universal Windows Direct of Charlotte opened in 2011. Our products feature the exclusive UniShield brand and come with a transferable lifetime warranty on materials and labor. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company and EPA Lead-Safe certified. In addition, a portion of every sale goes to support a growing list of local charities....

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is a fully insured, locally owned and operated. The company was established in 1999. From the beginning, the focus and determination was to create a five-star experience in the home residential and commercial remodeling construction industry. We are committed to our employees and clients throughout every phase of the solution. Call today for a free experience of getting a solution for your gutter or guard project.

10/06/2020

Do not waste your money with this company. They do not care about they customer. They care about the commission and sale. I had 20+ windows in my home replaced and I’ve been waiting on 1 to come in for 17 weeks. They just keep giving me and my husband excuses about where the window is. They’re not honest and they don’t take responsibility for their mistakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacements

CATEGORY replacement windows

Hello, we hope that our service team was able to resolve your concerns. Thank you for making us aware of your experience and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. - MS

04/22/2020

They did an absolutely awful job. They messed things up, damaged my house, and tried to hide their mistakes rather than fixing them. Luckily after this job, their corporate came and cleaned house at this branch so hopefully they are better now. The new workers may be perfectly good, but the old ones that worked on my house were quite bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

We are sorry to hear you did not have 100% Customer Satisfaction on your project, that is always what we strive for! We will pass your feedback on to our management team. Thank you! -UWD Customer Service

06/26/2019

3/9/19 – Met with Matt (sales). After determining we had 26 windows and factoring in our request for a new front door, he came up with a cost of $50,232. Then after applying the BOGO offer, the cost came down to a more realistic $25,116. This number was more in line with other quotes we had gotten. I had to smile when Matt said “this offer is only good for today”. It’s a line I’ve not heard in a l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows and front door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. Thank you, UWD Customer Service

04/28/2019

It went very well and they were very professional.9700

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had all my windows replaced.

CATEGORY replacement windows

That is wonderful! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Thank you, UWD Customer Service

02/24/2019

my experience with kyle was amazing!!! his presentation was spectacular and i would 10/10 recommend him and his company to anybody :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front door

CATEGORY doors

That's great! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. Thank you, UWD Customer Service

Replacement Windows, Vinyl Siding, Vinyl Shakes & Scallops, Front Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Glass Doors. Gutters & Gutter Protection, Attic insulation, Roofing.

Glass Repair, Window Frame Repair & Service.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing