CVM Enterprises Inc.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

12831 Daylight Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63131

Check our reviews on THUMBTACK Top Pro & 5 star HOME ADVISOR 5 star ANGIES LIST rated A GOOGLE 5 star reviews & google guaranteed...

4.4

Resposiveness

flooring (26)tile installation (12)hardwood floors (11)

03/27/2021

A++++++ From start to finish! It was fantastic working with Cid and his crew. They arrived when expected and stayed late to finish the job. Very friendly, reasonably priced and professional, and the finished job looks even better than I anticipated. If you are looking for a first class business to install flooring, I would definitely recommend CVM. I cannot say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

03/17/2021

We had an excellent experience. The quality of work and timely completion of the project was the highlight. Besides Cid the owner of the business is a gentleman and very professional in his conduct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

03/16/2021

The quality of work was excellent. CVM had helpful suggestions with the tile layout before the work began. The bathroom turned out beautiful. Couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom wall, shower and floor tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

02/22/2021

I can’t thank Cid enough for the wonderful job his company did on our flooring. We replaced the entire main floor of our two story home and the work was done at a very reasonable cost in only four days. And it is extremely well done. If we ever do another project in the future, we would definitely use again and I’ve already passed his card on to my family. Great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

02/14/2021

Cid and Bruno were great to work with in getting this project completed. It was amazing to find a company that was flexible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

12/31/2020

My experience to installing a luxury viral planks in my living and family room with CVM enterprise was an excellent, CID and his whole crew is really professional and on time and they finished the job in a time frame that they promise with me overall my whole house look so fresh and new look and got lot of good complements , I definitely recommend him for all kind flooring projects .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

09/11/2020

I would definitely recommend CVM Enterprises Inc they are very experienced and thorough. They laid my vinyl flooring down a lot faster than I thought would take and the work was very clean throughout, no messes. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl flooring install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/21/2020

It went very well. The installers were professional and worked very hard to get the job done in 2 days. My only issue - I ordered the materials from Home Depot based on Cid's measurements. I ended up with too much flooring (6.9 boxes) and not enough trim. I think that was more Home Depot than Cid. He was very nice, kept me informed of the timeline which changed because the flooring had not arrived...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors installed in living and family rooms.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! And HD will take the full boxed back too and credit you back ! CID

07/20/2020

Great experience from start to finish! Very responsive and professional! The installers did a fantastic job! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

07/17/2020

Excellent service, follow up and attention to detail. Sid gave us a very fair price on the installation and kept close communication via text to confirm appointment and scheduling. His workers are very respectful and experienced. Sid makes sure you are happy with the installation. Would highly recommend his hardwood floor installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom hardwood flooring installation and baseboard installtion.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Photo for CVM Enterprises Inc. - 12831 Daylight Dr, Saint Louis, MO - 38727389

Siding, Roofing, Painting - Interior and Exterior, Drywall, Hardwood floor installation, Laminate flooring installation and more!