Above the Rest Floors and More

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

4.3

Free pickup and delivery of product, free standard stair installation-per stair charge, free transitional metal installation...

FBC Remodel

Since 1997, FBC Remodel (formerly Finished Basement Company) has been creating joy in communities across the Minneapolis area through custom remodeling and modern home design. We understand your home is a sanctuary, a place to gather with those most important to you and just be, but sometimes houses need a little help to become a “home.” That’s where we come in. With over 20 years in business, FBC has mastered the art of listening; truly learning about you and what your home means for your life. Our collaborative design-build process has evolved into the best practices in the industry and results in a superior space that fits — and improves — your life, by designing your home around you. With passionate, award-winning designers, skilled craftsmen, inspiring showrooms, and a transparent process, we’re designed to be unique and committed to making lives better through better spaces.

Excel Flooring

Tired of the Big Box run-around? The owner, Lawrence Whalen, has worked for those and realized something was missing. YOU! He's listened, took in what the customers had to say. Now he is trying to make it right with his own company. Excel Carpets and Vinyl Planking. Having years of experience from in home consultations to installing with other companies, we can provide you with quality products, quality installation and great pricing. We do Carpet re-stretches, Carpet install, Luxury Vinyl planking, and we can provide floor leveling if needed as well. We will come out and show you samples, do a measure, and give you an estimate on the spot. From our customer service department to our installers - you will not be disappointed. We attached a small bio about us: My name is Lawrence Whalen, Owner of Excel Flooring, I have been in the flooring business for 20+ years. Our goal is to not only provide quality work but most importantly UNBEATABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Here is what we pride ourselves on: CUSTOMER SERVICE - This is our number one priority. We will be upfront, honest, and excel your expectations. We have an excellent customer service department that will get your needs taken care of in a timely manner. NO HIDDEN AGENDA - We will be upfront with any additional services you may require. FAIR PRICING - Excel Flooring currently has low overhead costs and will bring that savings to you! HOMETOWN SERVICE - We are local, so you get to connect with real people! We look forward to your business! https://www.excelflooringmn.com

Dave's Master Floor Care

Expert hardwood floor sanding, staining & refinishing service. Crack repair, Top OSHA Zero-Dust containment system, Odorless stains & finishes, Scratch resistant for pets, fast turnaround. Heavy furniture moving available. Additional services: Epoxy Garage Floor refinishing & repair, Deck refinishing, staining & repair.

Offers by Dave's Master Floor Care on Angi

07/07/2017

Description of Work
Bathroom Floor

Category flooring contractor

03/29/2016

The installation of the laminate flooring went very well. The installer was meticulous and detail oriented. The floor installation looked great.

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring throughout entire lower level of my home as part of a remodeling project.

Category flooring contractor

03/29/2016

I've submitted 2 reviews for ATR Flooring for my kitchen remodel. The completed the flooring installation and the tile backsplash installation. They were each different installers and a very different experiences. The flooring installation went very well, this backsplash installation was much less impressive. I believe the company did their best, and the issue was with the sub-contractors. There w...

Description of Work
Installed tile backsplash during kitchen remodel project.

Category ceramic tile

03/19/2015

Description of Work
They installed a carpet runner on my hardwood stairs. They did a wonderful job in a short window of time just before the holidays. I am very satisfied with how they look and the quality of the installation. The installer paid close attention to the details and took time to explain everything to me before installing. I would definitely use them again. Great service!

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/21/2014

He did a really nice job because he put in raw flooring so he had to sand it and seal it. He said that in a few years he can come back, resand, and reseal to take out any dings that happen when you drop things. I had a great experience. I will have him come back and refinish it. He was really good and thorough. He came out with pictures. I thought his estimate was really fair. It was a good compan...

Description of Work
I did have a really good hardwood floors done by Dan Germann and the company is Above the Rest Flooring. He laid a raw Hickory wood floor in the living room entry way and kitchen. He also built a new stringer to put in three steps down hardwood flooring on those stairs.

Category hardwood floor

Carpet, hardwood, tile, flooring, commercial, residential, carpet repair, carpet repairs, hardwood install, hardwood installation, hard wood, hard wood install, hard wood installation, laminate, vinyl, vct, carpet install, carpet installation

Carpet cleaning