Home Options Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2002

Home Options Inc, located in downtown Robbinsdale, Minnesota, has been helping to organize Twin Cities area homes since 1987. We work with homeowners and builders in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area designing, supplying and installing ventilated wire shelving and custom laminated wood organizers in closets, garages, pantries and more. Home Options also is an authorized installing dealer of Moen bath accessories, and a source for many other organizing products for homes and businesses. Additional Email - info@closetsite.com....

D&K construction

Whole home renovations from kitchens and bathrooms to basements, along with exterior projects like window and roof replacements. As a Finish carpenter with 10 years experience, I have done nearly every type of construction in the industry and can help you finish your dream home or get your house ready to sell!!!

Think Organized

Are you overwhelmed with clutter and frustrated when you can't find things? Struggling to manage the home and possessions of a deceased loved one? Do you find it hard to balance daily demands while preparing for a major life transition? If you answered yes to one of these questions, I can help! My name is Christine Daves and I am a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO). I work in high clutter areas like basements, attics, closets and can manage complete home clean-outs and relocations. You can enjoy the freedom of a prioritized and organized life! Contact me to discuss how we can make your organizational challenges disappear. *I am currently booked until November, 2021.

Loon Builders

Transform your house to a home with finish trim by loon builders. *Windows replacement (with outside and inside trim) *Hardwood flooring, laminate flooring. *Doors install *Windows/doors trim installation *Baseboard/ Crown moulding *Accent walls *Wainscoting

11/21/2017

Fantastic service, quick responses via email/phone, great price! Would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replaced the shelving in two closets, changed the configuration to a more usable design.

08/28/2017

Steve did a fantastic job at a fair price. He designed our closet using every available inch. It turned out beautifully. He was always came on time and finished the project in the amount of time he predicted. LOVE IT!! I would recommend Home Options Inc to anyone.

Description of Work
Master closet

06/07/2017

Steve was great. He came out on time, worked with me on plans and modifications, and performed the work beautifully. We love our new closets! And Steve's quote was much more reasonable than several others we got.

Description of Work
Installed closet systems in mudroom and master walk-in.

05/31/2017

They did a great job and were very easy to work with. Would highly recommend them. They were nearly half the price of another closet company.

Description of Work
We turned an adjoining small bedroom into a walk in closet.

05/19/2017

I called Steve and he was prompt in returning my calls. I mentioned what I wanted and hope that it is within my budget. I went to other local closet companies and was blown away by there quote, compared to Steve. Steve gave me a CAD drawing and email quote in a timely manner and I was very impressed with how professional he was. The others around town just gave me a pencil drawing and a hand writt...

Description of Work
Custom Master Closet and Laundry Area shelves and hangers.

Category closet systems

Laminate Closet Systems & Accessories, Ventilated Wire Closet Systems & Accessories, Garage & Storage Cabinets & Shelves, & Custom Closet Design.

Visa, MasterCard, Check