DRY BASEMENT TECHNOLOGIES

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICES APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Building Performance Solutions

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Detroit Insulation. Building Performance Solutions is a home and building performance and weatherization retrofit company. We specialize in diagnosing and fixing the root causes of reoccurring symptoms within homes and buildings. Using diagnostic equipment like infrared and blower door testing, we find the true source of the problem. Once we identify the real source, we then develop a solution and keep the problem from returning.

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
Ecotelligent Homes

At Ecotelligent Homes we specialize in performing comprehensive home energy audits & installing customized energy efficiency improvements such as, insulation and heating & cooling. Our certified energy auditors identify the root cause of your homes unique comfort concerns and our skilled team installs cellulose and spray foam insulation to ENERGY STAR standards along with high efficiency heating & cooling equipment . As award winning trade allies of both DTE Energy's & Consumers Energy's Home Performance programs we help customers maximize available rebates.

Offers by Ecotelligent Homes on Angi

07/23/2007

They are not professional. I had 3 different sales people contacting me telling me different things. They are not organized over there. Halfway through the project, they informed me that they could not do some of the things that they said would be done. But for some reason I was informed that the cost would be the same as originally quoted.

Description of Work
I had them waterproof my basement with a sealant. They did this on the outside of the property as well as the inside. The basement is about 40 x 30.

Category basement waterproofing

BASEMENT WATERPROOFING. CRAWL SPACE CAPSULATIONS.