DRY BASEMENT TECHNOLOGIES

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICES APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing

WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing

WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing is an independently owned and operated company serving South Eastern Michigan for over 25 years. When you call or email WaterBGone Basement Waterproofing, you won’t be dealing with a salesperson; you’ll be dealing directly with the owner. Not only do we guarantee that if you call today you will have your estimate in 24 hours or less, we guarantee our basement waterproofing services with a lifetime transferable guarantee. We will always give you honest advice and fair pricing. Because we are a small company with low overhead costs, we will beat any competitors quote by $300. Joe actively volunteers for FEMA and Habitat for Humanity.

07/23/2007

They are not professional. I had 3 different sales people contacting me telling me different things. They are not organized over there. Halfway through the project, they informed me that they could not do some of the things that they said would be done. But for some reason I was informed that the cost would be the same as originally quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them waterproof my basement with a sealant. They did this on the outside of the property as well as the inside. The basement is about 40 x 30.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

BASEMENT WATERPROOFING. CRAWL SPACE CAPSULATIONS.