WeatherGard

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2006

WeatherGard is a family owned and operated business that has been providing exceptional service and the highest quality products and installation to Michigan for nearly 30 years. Our Michigan made commercial grade vinyl windows stand the test of time. Unlike other companies, WeatherGard manufactures the windows it sells, giving homeowners the opportunity to purchase our commercial grade windows directly from the factory and not through a dealer or other middle man. WeatherGard also installs roofing, insulation, entry doors, siding and gutters....

Here at A-Better Exterior Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 25 years of experience we are experts in residential and commercial Roofing and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Contact us today for your Roofing needs. We look forward to earning your business!

Announcement from founder Carl Scott, April 2021 Hi everyone, after a difficult year in 2020 I made the conscious decision make some dramatic changes. The most important of these is that in 2021 we are no longer doing gutter cleaning, and for the moment we are exclusively doing exterior only window cleaning (hopefully interior window cleaning can resume in the not-so-distant future.) We have downsized pretty dramatically, and with my young kids not able to go to school in any meaningful way I am limited in how much I am able to work. Because of this, especially in the busy spring/summer season it may take a bit longer to return correspondence, please allow up to 2 business days. Also we are going to be booked out a bit farther than usual, so please give us as much notice as possible if you need cleaning before an important event etc. To contact us email is strongly preferred prestissimocleaning@gmail.com. For returning customers our pricing structure is changing a bit, so please inquire for an updated quote before service. I am incredibly grateful and overcome with emotion for the understanding and support we have received by our customers over the past year and since we have made these changes. Please feel free to send me an email with any questions prestissimocleaning@gmail.com. With Sincere Gratitude, Carl Scott

Pure Energy Window Company is a residential replacement window company providing State of the Art replacement windows, attic insulation & entry doors to residential homeowners throughout all of Southeastern Michigan & Lansing. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and the most efficient products. While other companies claim to save you energy we GUARANTEE IT! Energy is our business...it's in our name!

11/02/2018

They did the work quickly and seemed OK at fist but in 5 years have had to call them twice. First time they came and took care of the leak immediately. Now I have been trying to work with them for 2 years and am about to seek legal solutions to my problems. Their service department is great in promises but horrible in following up. Buyer beware, go with a roofing company not these guys.

Description of Work
Roofing replacement and warranty work

Category roofing,replacement windows

09/17/2018

great job. They did a really good install and windows look nice.

Description of Work
4 new windows

Category replacement windows

06/20/2018

Windows were installed within 3 weeks. Crew did an excellent job. Now if I can only get them out to install siding and gutters. They already have cancelled three install dates. Started in early may, now end of June and still waiting.

Description of Work
Windows, Siding, Gutters

Category egress windows,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

04/23/2018

Amazing customer service and quality work. Would highly recommend this company. Shlome Benezra stands behind the service provided by the company to make sure the job is done right.

Description of Work
Roof, front entrance door, window

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,doors

11/05/2017

I told the door-to- door rep., the guy who set up the appointment and the salesman when he came to my house, that I was getting other quotes and would NOT be making a decision that day. Despite those very clear statements, the salesman became rude and huffy when I wouldn't buy for the discounted price only available that day. He said that I told him that I had already gotten quotes and I told him ...

Description of Work
A patio doorwall replacement

Category replacement windows,doors

Replacement windows, doors, roofing, siding, insulation & gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available