JIM BOYD'S FLOORING AMERICA

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2005

4.4

We are excited and eager at Jim Boyd's Flooring America to get to know you and help you with all of your floor covering needs. We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the commercial area. We look forward to meeting you at our Timonium, MD, location. Thank you for your continued business throughout the years. Jim Boyd's Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live. As part of America's leading flooring retail group, our 500-store nationwide buying power guarantees you low prices on thousands of carpet types and other flooring options backed by the most solid warranties in the floor covering industry....

Carpet Corrections

I have 27years of experience locally in the flooring business and I am the owner and operator which means I not only sell but I also install all of my jobs .I believe you can get materials anywhere but without excellent installation it's just a waste of time and money. I will provide a quality no hassle shop at home experience with extensive knowledge of materials and great communication ,I am reliable and punctual. I warranty all my installation for the life of your carpeting . I Accept check or money orders or cash and or charge for billing procedures. I'm competitively priced ,so I'm able to meet you financial needs.

Offers by Carpet Corrections on Angi
BR Flooring

BR Flooring , LLC - Quality You Can Walk On! Fast, efficient and honest, BR Flooring has become a reputable and well-known flooring service. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Through open communication and exceptional service, we aim to provide the best customer experience possible. BR Flooring Solutions LLC is a family owned and operated business. Wesley , the owner, believes in hands -on leadership. Every job is owner supervised.​ Marcos previously co-owned BR Flooring LLC and is proud to keep serving the community with a new and improved concept in wood flooring.

Elegant Floor Services

Elegant Floor Service has been offering leading, comprehensive wood floor services to residents in Maryland, Virginia, and DC since 1987! Our trusted, in-house contractors carry extensive experience and top-class training, ensuring we can meet all of your home or business flooring needs. From maintenance to total installation, you can count on Elegant Floor Service to provide. Offering many varieties of hardwood, flooring installation, refinishing, and restoration of stone floors.

Offers by Elegant Floor Services on Angi

11/28/2017

I had used Jim Boyd's before for a new kitchen floor. They did such a fabulous job that I didn't even consider another company for the carpeting. My carpet was at least 40 years old throughout the house. Since I have a dog that has dug a hole in the carpet near the front door (whenever anyone comes on the porch), I went onto their website to look for carpeting. I decided I needed pet polyester. Lu...

Description of Work
I needed new carpets throughout the entire house.

06/21/2016

We had some luxury vinyl put in our basement. It looks beautiful. The installer was very professional and friendly. He answered all of my husbands questions.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear from satisfied customers. We are so happy that you love your new luxury vinyl floor and that all of your questions were answered. Please contact us if you have any other questions or for your future flooring needs.

05/03/2016

They put down on the floor was not appropriate for the room. Because I do not know about flooring I trusted their judgment.

Description of Work
I used JIM BOYD'S FLOORING AMERICA for flooring; carpet and vinyl.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your flooring purchase. We do our very best to help you make and informed decision and assist you in purchasing a floor that is appropriate for your particular area. We did meet your requests during the installation process to replace the trim around the tub with the same type of trim. We also returned to your home to repair a problem caused by ...

02/07/2016

Sales process- Big showroom with lots of choice. Very knowledgable sale people. Note that the process is markedly different than the "big box" warehouses. Prepare for a bit of the old fashioned "sales process" here, (vs. the pre-set prices of the big box places). I really wasn't thrilled with this, but final price was reasonable. Lots of choice, competent staff, but a bit of "haggling" required. I...

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in several rooms

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience at Jim Boyd's. Our sales staff is professional and very knowledgeable and will do their very best to meet your budget. We are so glad that you were happy with the installation. We have an excellent staff of mechanics that will see to it that your installation goes smoothly. Please contact us for any future flooring needs.

10/21/2015

They did alright. I'm happy with it. They used the quarter-long that was too large but I may have put it on anyway. They showed up when they said they were going to do the work and they did the work. They showed up when they said they were going to.

Description of Work
I used Jim Boyd's Flooring. They installed new flooring. It was a commercial floating floor.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your review on Angie's List. It is also great to hear that you were happy with your flooring and installation. Our philosophy is based on treated our customers with the utmost consideration. We hope that you will consider Jim Boyd's for your future flooring needs.

SALES AND INSTALLATION OF CARPET, VINYL, LAMINATE, HARDWOOD, AND CERAMIC TILE.