Bob Nichols Paving

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

3.9

Bob Nichols Paving has been licensed to serve the state of MARYLAND since 2001. The owner, Bob Nichols , was raised in the asphalt business by his father Robert Nichols, a Southern Maryland paver from the 1960's until his retirement in the late 1980's. Today, with a combination of state of the art technology, a lifetime of experience, and good old-fashioned pride, Bob Nichols Paving is able to provide its customers with only the highest quality of paving work and especially workmanship. While Bob Nichols Paving is proud to offer our customers the protection they deserve, many contractors choose not to offer it. Did you know that if your contractor does not have Workman's Compensation Insurance that you could be responsible if someone were to be injured on your property?...

Santibanez construction is your premier contractor for fixing chimneys, patio stairs, fire box, and everything that has to do with bricks and blocks. We have the experience and proven expertise to handle all of your masonry and chimney repairs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Welcome to Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions. Affordable is the spin-off company of Budget Commercial Cleaning Inc. which was founded by Richard Bond in 1988 after his Honorable Discharge from the Army’s elite 82nd Airborne Division. BCCI is still owned and operated by Mr. Bond, Ellie Harvey who has been heading the office at BCCI for over 12 years and specializes in Construction Clean-up for all the area’s major builders, and Ellie's son, Johnny Hernandez, who enlisted in the US military after 9-11 and later joined the D.C Police Force before taking over day to day operations at Affordable Pressure Wash. Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions is Family owned and operated and has been cleaning the Maryland / DC / Virginia area for over twenty years, including post game clean-up and pressure washing the Fedex Stadium for the Washington Redskins. Chances are, if it’s clean, we probably cleaned it!

NOTE: We are open offering all of our services, Interior and exterior paint, pressure washing, deck maintenance, deck repair, gutter cleaning, window cleaning interior and exterior(when interior window cleaning is performed, our team wears mask all the time inside your home also when we have to talk to the client and always keep social distancing, we accept, credit card, paypal, zelle, and check payments for your convenience. feel free to call or text 301 814 0079 if you are able to text pictures we can provide estimates whit out the need to visit you home. We encourage everyone to be safe. It is a small-growing family owned and operated business, We offer residential and commercial services, such as pressure washing on (homes:siding, brick, concrete, walkways, deck pressure washing and sealing/staining, gutter cleaning, gutter repair and replacement, window cleaning, wood restoration, glass restoration, etc.) (commercial: pressure washing on, walkways, dumpster areas, garage, parking lots, brick and concrete restoration, hi-rise window cleaning, glass restoration, awning cleaning, etc.) our commercial services is good for restaurants, shopping centers, office buildings, etc. www.melspowerwashing.com To make it easier you can text your request to 301 814 0079 or email it to mel1@melspowerwashing.com

08/10/2019

I live in a house in a residential neighborhood. I had an old driveway that had holes and cracks in it originally. They initially told me that they had a large parking lot job in the neighborhood and that they could do my driveway for a cut in cost since they had to bring the equipment to my area any way. Initially they arrived on time and were very courteous while doing the job but they did a ver...

Description of Work
I had the driveway repaved

06/01/2019

Bob and his crew were efficient and precise, would highly recommend to anyone I am in Sykesville Md. they came out tues after Memorial Day and delivered best looking driveway on the block

Description of Work
Driveway demo and new I stallation

05/26/2017

They were wonderful in everything. They even came out in the rain and finished it. I thought it was a fair price. I didn?t get any other estimates done. I thought that was good. The quality is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone that I knew that needed paving.

Description of Work
I had a pothole at the end of my driveway. They fixed that, repaved it and then seal-coated my whole driveway.

11/02/2016

Wonderful timely service. Arrived promptly and worked the entire time on site. Very professional and friendly. Applied for all permits. Also followed up later to check how the experience was and out thoughts on the project. We LOVE IT.

Description of Work
Install and grade new driveway

06/12/2016

I tried calling the office phone number and no one answered, so I called the owner (Bob) on his cell phone like the voicemail suggested. Bob answered and I introduced myself and explained that I would like to receive an estimate for some paver/patio/driveway work at my house. He then accused me of being a telemarketer and to never call him again. I tried to re-explain I was a potential customer an...

Description of Work
No work was performed.

Category driveway pavers

Asphalt, Concrete, & Brick Pavers, Driveways, Pathways, Roads, Sidewalks, Walkways, Patios, Retaining Walls, Tennis & Basket Ball Courts, & Parking Lots.