Blue Dot Services

Founded 1967 • With Angi since February 2005

4.4

125 Industry Ln

Forest Hill, MD 21050

For fast and exceptional service for your heating, cooling or Indoor Air Quality needs, call us now: 443-955-5739. Contact Blue Dot Services of Maryland today for your residential heating and cooling needs. Our staff is ready to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year with friendly

09/30/2022

leigh A.

This was the most unresponsive and dangerous company I have ever worked with. They no-showed for an appointment and when they finally arrived, I found out I had a gas leak for the last 2 months. They said that isn't good but common in this industry??? It's not okay to dismiss this flagrant error on their part when my family is in danger for months! Their installers never bothered to do a bubble test to make sure there were no leaks before they left. They also dropped the ball on having my new system inspected by the county so this could have been found sooner. Their QA person Tamika didn't even call after finding this out until I reached out first two days later! Their GM won't call and address this. This company truly does not care. It's all about the sale and then you can fend for yourself after that. BEWARE when choosing a HVAC company.

Description of Work
New HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing the details of your experience. Knowing this allows us to improve our customer service experience. We want our customers to be happy with both the work performed and the services you're receiving. Please allow our Customer Experience Team, at 866-803-0879 an opportunity to discuss your experience further.

08/10/2022

Rahman M.

I called them to tune my AC. They send people from ARS. They broke my system and charged $119.00. Asked $282.00 per pound of Freon gas which is $70.00/lb on the web. Send a person to quote to change the system. Who entered my home without a mask asked for a screwdriver and destroyed my system completely. The person was disrespectful. Their Home Depot Team may be different. Planning to submit a consumer report and many other places too.

Description of Work
Called for AC tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are proud to have certified and background-checked technicians to serve our communities. We want to meet your expectations and understand more as to why this experience was not a great one for you. Our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika is available to reach at 410-803-4278 to address this concern and answer any other questions you may have.

08/03/2022

Ada A.

They tried to rip me off fir a new AC system for $10,000 to $20,000 dollar. My AC was fixed for less than $1,000 from another company. Always, get a second opinion please.

Description of Work
Assessment of my air conditioning unit. Tried to up-sale me to finance a whole new systems for over $10,000.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for reaching out to share your concerns. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would appreciate an opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please contact to our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika, on 410-803-4278 at your convenience.

07/26/2022

Steven E.

They arrived late for our appointment. Once at my residence the tech looked at my unit for 15 minutes and said my AC unit compressor was bad and I needed an entire new system. They took payment from me then when I asked how much would it cost for a new unit he said around $4K. I was desperate and agreed to pay. I was shocked to learn, he said I only trouble shoot and and another company would come to make the repairs later that day. Hours went by and I They finally called me stating they had me scheduled for an appointment that evening and wondered if they could come earlier. No one had advised me that I had an appointment. I then asked how much would it cost. I was then told $10k. They did not come that night and I called another company who identified wire shorting out in sitting water. He cleaned and replace the wired costing around $350. This took place the last week of May. My unit has been running every since. I called the company several times to complain. They asked for my invoice and photos which I sent them. After I sent them the photos and invoice their contact would not call me back. Since I found this company through Angie's I complained to them and they failed to reasonable respond to their inquiry.

Description of Work
AC kept tripping my circuit breaker

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do better in the future for you and our other customers. We are committed to meeting your expectations and would appreciate an opportunity to discuss your situation further. Please reach out to our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika, on 410-803-4278 at your convenience.

07/12/2022

CJ H.

Replaced the old Carrier HVAC with a new HVAC but it is defective and has not worked AT ALL. Claimed they would be back with a new HVAC but have not called or replaced it. It is over 90 degrees now and this is a senior on the 3d floor!

Description of Work
They said the AC could not be repaired--not sure if that was true--needed AC but heat was working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing the details of your experience. Knowing this allows us to improve our customer service experience. We want our customers to be happy with both the work performed and the services you're receiving. Please allow our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika, at 410-803-4278 an opportunity to discuss your experience further.

07/12/2022

CJ H.

They said Carrier AC could not be repaired. They replaced it with new HVAC which is defective and has not worked at all. They claimed they would return with a new unit but have not and have not called.

Description of Work
needed AC repaired---

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback and want to take the opportunity to improve our services for you as well as our future customers. Please reach out to our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika, at 410-803-4278 if you would like to discuss your experience further.

06/07/2022

Uzo N.

Blue Dot installed a three (3) Zone Mini-Split Heating/Cooling unit in my home in March 2022. There was going to be one indoor unit installed in the basement. I informed the Blue Dot installer at the time that the basement would be renovated in May 2022 and we would be removing most of the walls. I specifically ask the tech to make sure the indoor unit is attached to the wood studs so that we can simply cut the existing drywall around it when the work was being done. When the renovations work started in May, the contractor was trying to cut off the drywall around the unit when it nearly fell off the wall. We discovered that the until was screwed into the drywall using plugs and not to any studs. A wood scaffold had to be built to hold the unit up. Additionally, the drainage pipe that should have been on the outside, was inside the drywall. I called Blue Dot to come and correct their installation errors and it took 2 weeks, dozens of calls and cancelled appointments before a technician was sent out. The tech took a look at the issue and claimed that the installation was acceptable and even made an absurd claim that there must not have been any wood studs in the wall to begin!!! He admitted that the drainage pipe being in the inside wall was wrong but did not fix the problem and said that another tech would be sent out to do that work. Instead he told me I had to pay $2250 for the unit to be removed from the drywall and attached properly to wood studs. He created an impression of how difficult the work would be and refused to accept that the original installation was wrong to begin with. He also never did send anyone out to fix the issue of the drainage pipe. Blue Dot is a company that is only interested in getting new business and not in making sure that the customers are happy afterwards by owning up to their errors and rectifying them. I will never recommend them to anyone and will never do business with them again.

Description of Work
Installation of a three (3) Zone Mini-Split Heating/Cooling system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Info Removed] [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to provide exceptional service with each visit and want to apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please allow our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika, at 410-803-4278 an opportunity to discuss your experience further.

05/24/2022

Barb L B.

They (and Angi) texted me the day before that my appointment was for 1 p.m. I was available by phone and email starting at 10 a.m. I was waiting in my car at my rental property starting at 12:45. I called them 3 times during the afternoon; each time they said we were the next appointment and someone would probably be there in about 30 minutes. At 3 they said the service person was on the way. No one was there by 4:25 so I was not waiting any longer and called to tell them that; they said their person was on the way and should be there soon. I told them no, I was leaving. They should have had at least the common courtesy to call me about the delays or that they were not coming. No way will I ever schedule service with them again.

Description of Work
seasonal A/C service

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we truly apologize for any inconvenience the appointment change may have caused you. Blue Dot understands how frustrating this can be and we strive to be respectful of your time. We encourage you to contact to our Quality Assurance Manager, Tamika, at 410-803-4278 if you would like to discuss your experience and allow us an opportunity to improve on our scheduling processes.

02/10/2022

John M.

they sold us on a new heat system and water heater. but didn't fix the problem of water leaking on my floor. promised finance options that we could change if we notified them within a week of service. called multiple times to change it when we finally got ahold of someone they got back to us with a much different deal because they took to long to respond to get what they had first offered. they are now ignoring my call. sounds good upfront but their customer care can't follow through. don't do business with this company they are all show with no follow through if issues come up.

Description of Work
Effective heat and fix HVAC leak

11/19/2021

Sophia P.

If you don't feel like reading all of this, just know this: Blue Dot was a waste of my money and time and they are also unpleasant. I was given a lot of corporate bureaucratic BS from them -- no one knowing what the other person is saying or doing. Any person I know, I would recommend they go with of licensed, self-owned or small business professionals. I had that experience with FutureTech HVAC - honest work at a fair price. My experience with Blue Dot was horrific. As a corporation, NO ONE takes responsibility for what they think someone else did wrong. Mary, the lady who scheduled me for my job in Maryland, quoted me a rather high price to do an inspection but also told me that one thing I knew I needed (installing a filter) could be done for a nominal amount (<$20) more. The technician, Dwayne Rust, who came spent about 10 minutes looking at my furnace and running some diagnostics, then explained two different items he saw wrong (rusted exhaust piping and rusted AC coil that was leaking Freon). I told him I also wanted to have the filter placed. He quoted me no prices and told me someone else would come to take about esitmates (a strange set-up, if you ask me). That second person was supposed to come 'witin the hour'. When that person, George, finally arrived two hours later, all he wanted to due was give me a quote for replacing my entire furnace. He had no quotes for the repairs. The most importnat one -- the leaking exhaust piping, that theoretically could leak CO -- he said they would not even do if I was not getting a new furnace installed. The two technicians clearly had not spoken to each other. I never got a written estimate from George. However, he did point out that Dwayne Rust had written down a number of things that he had not actually spoken with me about and had not explained (like what an inducer motor and what was wrong with mine). I did get a chance to speak with Dwayne Rust again. When I explained the interaction I had with George, he handily admitted that George was probably just trying to upsell me (what kind of company has employees that know that of their fellow employees?!!). Another corporate person called me and took my story, after I completed a negative patient experience survey, but speaking with her, Katie, was also wholy sickening. I almost feel as if she wanted to leave me feeling candidly (like Dwayne) that I had been screwed by their system and and they had no intention of doing right be me. I also did get to speak with Mary, the scheduler, one last time. I asked her if she would recommend Blue Dot to her sister or mother or anyone else she cared about. She was not able to answer that question. And there you have it.

Description of Work
I needed an evaluation of my furnace and quotes on certain repairs I knew needed to be done.

03/06/2021

Peter B.

I absolutely encourage others to stay away from this company. I recently had work completed at my home for a part that was still under warranty and BLUE DOT CHARGED ME $850 IN LABOR FOR A REPAIR THAT TOOK NO MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE! That is over $280/hour!! When I was provided the initial labor estimate, the representative stated that that was a "standard labor charge" and they do not provide a per hour rate. Instead, they charge the customer by how long the repair is "expected" to take and request a deposit. Because I needed the repair and thought I could gain better insight from the company the next day, I foolishly paid the $850. The following day, I contacted Blue Dot and asked a representative about the deposit and how long the repair may take. The reply I received was, "It is hard to determine. This repair may take anywhere from 2-5 hours." When I asked if any of the deposit would be returned if this job was completed in less time than 4-5 hours, his response was "we offer a one year guarantee on the part and labor." This was not adequate. First, a company should stand behind its work and second, both the initial representative and the representative who repaired my unit BOTH STATED THEY HAD NEVER SEE A SIMILAR OCCURANCE BEFORE! One even remarked, "You see something new every day." So the likelihood that this same part would need to be repaired again within a year was absolutely minimal. For this repair, I annotated when the technician arrived and left, with a total time of 2.5 hours. His start and finish time on the receipt only differed by 30 minutes. Regardless, we both noted the job was completed in 3 hours. That equates to $283/hour in labor charges. I have repeatedly called Blue Dot and left my contact information on their customer help number to no avail. I HOPE MY EXPERIENCE AND LACK OF SUPPORT FROM BLUE DOT HELPS OTHERS DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM! As for me, never again will I use Blue Dot for my HVAC maintenance/repair needs. Don't be like me and learn the hard way.

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

01/30/2021

Tamara L.

I had 2 different companies prior to Blue dot work on my furnace, but they couldn't figure out the problem. Blue dot came in(1/28/2021 @ 4pm) and told us with in 10 minutes the problem and why the other techs couldn't fix it. Then we found out to fix it would be half the price of a new unit! So we decided to replace it. By this time we had been without heat for two weeks! The tech called the rep and he came out to our home that night (1/28/2021@6pm) to show us some options and to do an inspection. We then realized all of our major units were quite old and were past their prime. So, we decided to replace everything at once. We did our financing through blue dot which we did that night with the rep; who I must say was not pushy with his sale, nor giving us a sense of dome as some reps tend to tell you your house is falling down to make a sale lol. Our rep also told us the work would be done the next day! I was shocked! Sure enough (1/29/2021@8:30am) the next morning I had a team at my front door! I noticed on my work order that they were going to replace my old electric water heater with a new electric water heater! I slapped my forehead, because I had forgot to tell the rep we were going to switch the electric over to gas! I tell the tech team this and they looked at my gas line and said they could make it work! I was so happy! One of the guys went back and got my gas water heater and all was well! Good thing the rep suggested to replace the water heater, because the tech showed me were it was leaking and it looked bad. The men worked all day non stop and finished up around 7pm. They were so professional and my units and connections were so carefully put in. And when they left, they took every single piece of trash and debris without couching! I was so dag on happy I had to call customer service this morning to tell their supervisor that they did and awesome job!

Description of Work
Furnace, ac unit and water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, gas leak repair

01/25/2021

Staci R.

While they were personable and professional at first, their estimate started very high and their sales tactics were unprofessional. They said their company was the only one offering 0% financing. When I chose a different company he ended up hanging up on me. I feel I would have been price gauged had I not done my research.

Description of Work
Need new furnace

11/03/2020

Frederick J.

they were good, clean and neat. They got everything done. On going contract with them.

Description of Work
switch out a n oil furnace and replace with gas. redid chimney

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, heating oil companies

07/17/2020

Mary L.

I will not hire this company again. They arrived over 4 hours late past the window provided, without any notification or updates without me calling the company. In addition; the technician did not diagnose the problem correctly. They replaced a 30 amp fuse, and charged over 300 dollars; and informed me that I would need a new compressor or evaporator coil, each priced over 3k. The system ran for 2-3 days and failed again; and I had to contact another hvac repair company. The other hvac company immediately diagnosed and repaired the actual problem (capacitor) for less money than Blue dot charged, and my hvac system is still running well.

Description of Work
Repair of hvac system

06/30/2020

Anna T.

Avoid this provider at all costs. We had our a/c unit with them just over ten years, and already the capacitor and fan both went at the same time. The capacitor was in stock, but the fan was not. Problem compounded: they diagnosed the problem on a Thursday, but didn't order the part until Friday. We were told (LIED TO) that the part would take 1-2 business days to arrive. It's now been 3 business days and the part STILL hasn't come in. Compounded further: we have had to call THEM constantly for updates. They have NOT been proactively calling us. And each time we call, we get a gatekeeper. EVERY TIME the customer service manager AND parts manager are in meetings. Yeah... right. Oh, wait, this time (before 3pm), the service manager is gone for the day! Convenient! Compounded further: the gatekeeper informed us the part is now going to take 3-5 business days to arrive? What about the 1-2 quoted days? "I'm sorry." Yeah... you really are sorry. Sorry at providing customer service. I mean, come on. It's summer. You sold us this unit. How do you not have a fan in stock? And why would you lie to us in the first place??? Just tell us up front it's going to take 3-5 business days to arrive. We wouldn't be happy with the wait, but we'd appreciate the honesty and the reasonable expectations. Just a miserable experience all around. Find a better service provider than Blue Dot, regardless of the cost. I can't recommend you away from them more strongly or fervently. Worst customer experience ever.

Description of Work
A/C Unit Broken

06/24/2020

Shondell W.

He showed up late. He did not have time to wait to fix my unot. He was at my home for 15 minutes. He told me three posible things that could be wrong with my unit. The first quote was 880 the second quote was $2,500 the third quote was $15,000 without him placing any gages on my unit. I had to hire another company to tune up my system they cleaned the coil. It cost me $ 99 dollars. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Please stay away from Blue Dot.

Description of Work
I needed my HVAC unit serviced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

03/06/2020

Jackie V.

"How can I provide you with excellent service?" Every time I hear this, upon phoning BD, I cringe. Rarely have I received excellent service. I believe this is a myth. The camel's back is completely broken, for I called BD on 3 March, at around 5PM, requested a certain repairman to come to our home and check a leaky humidifier. I was promised that repairman would be to our home the very next day, between 2PM - 6PM. Called BD and inquired on the status on the expected arrival and was informed no appointment had been made. This camel has been maimed for quite some time, to include blaming the customer/us - for our equipment not working and not owning up to their own workers in being unknowledgeable and allowing us/folks on their maintenance plan, to practically melt into a puddle, in several days of sweltering heat. This is a company that doesn't walk it's talk.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance plan, fix air conditioner, thermostat error...

12/19/2019

Cathy S.

I had several mini-splits installed in my home by another HVAC service. At the time of installation and subsequent diagnostic requests, it became clear to me that I needed to use a larger company with a pool of technicians who are seasoned in the maintenance of mini-split units. Come to find out, most companies will only service units that were installed by them. I was referred to Blue Dot from another HVAC service and I was very pleased with the initial service I received. The technician came out the next day and was very professional. Unfortunately, my satisfaction soon dwindled. I needed parts replaced and it took several calls to customer service to find out if the parts were under warranty and were ordered. The customer service people always said they would call me back and a few actually did. There were times when I thought I was being lied to. Another technician came out and spent most of his time talking to a service manager. He had no idea why he was even there. Come to find out, the replacement of a condensation pump is a 2-person job. That technician just left. A service manager came out with a mini-split specialist and they didn’t realize the installed mini-splits were not manufactured by Mitsubishi. Blue Dot has the parts in their possession so I felt I needed to work with them. After approximately a month, numerous calls to customer service and 3 visits from technicians, I am still left with a unit that is in need of repair.

Description of Work
Repair of two mini-split units

07/30/2019

David H.

We awoke to a hotter than normal house on July 25th and, after walking outside, I noticed that the fan on the outside AC until wasn't working. I called Blue Dot at 7:10 AM and was told that someone would be out between 10 AM and 2 PM. All good. Around 1:30 PM, I hadn't heard from any technician so I called back. That's when I as told that nobody had scheduled my appointment. So I'd been sitting in an ever-warming house for 6 hours waiting on an appointment that was never scheduled. They said that they could have someone come out between 2 PM and 6 PM so I had them schedule the appointment. The technician arrived around 4:30 PM, I told him what was happening and that I was pretty sure the capacitor was the issue, and he checked the outside unit. He confirmed the capacitor was bad, replaced it in about 15 minutes, I paid, and he went on his way. My wife and I went to dinner and came home 3 hours later to it being 80 degrees in the house. I called Blue Dot back and they said that nobody was available until between 10 AM and 2 PM the next day. At this point, I'm fuming and decide to look further at the work order. It said that the technician replaced the capacitor, which he did, and checked the thermostat, which he certainly didn't. As a matter of fact, the only time that he spent on the house's main level, where the thermostat is, was to run my credit card for payment. I ran to Lowe's and bought a $20 thermostat to see if that could be the issue. Replaced the old thermostat with the new one and the AC kicked on as expected. Could've easily been figured out if the technician actually did what he said in the work order. To make matters worse, I was charged $322 for the replacement capacitor, labor not included. A quick search online shows that the capacitor costs anywhere from $15 to $35 so I was up-charged 10X - 20X on the replacement capacitor. That is insane. I guess I should consider myself lucky that the technician didn't check the thermostat because I probably would've been charged $200 - $300 for a replacement. I probably shouldn't have given the testing equipment that the technician left hanging on my outside until back to him before he left rather I should've sold it back to him for $400. My suggestion is to avoid Blue Dot at all costs. Poor appointment scheduling, lackluster/fraudulent description of work "performed" on work orders, and out of control pricing.

Description of Work
Bad capacitor in outside A/C unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your feedback and want to take this as an opportunity to improve our customer service experience not only for you but for our future customers. We would like to discuss your situation further to see how we can make things right. Please send us a private message with your full name, phone number and service address and we will be sure to reach out to you directly. If you would prefer to contact us directly our Quality Assurance Manager, Mike, would be happy to assist you. He can be contacted at (410) 977-0167. You can also reach out to Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803-0879 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m CST

07/22/2019

TERESA W.

1. Installation was OK, but cover to access to attic was re-attached sloppily 2. New outside unit is very noisy. I called soon after installation, and they came out to have a look, said it was normal. But its much louder than our old (very old) unit. I'm surprised the neighbors have not complained. 3. This weekend, mid-summer, indoor unit stopped working. We called and made an appointment for Blue Dot to come out the next day between 12 and 4. I found I needed to change the time to the next later window. I called three times Sunday evening, and talked to a receptionist, but the scheduler never called back. My husband called, using a different number, Monday morning and did change the time to 2pm to 6pm. I got a text Monday morning saying Blue Dot would call when technician 30-45 minutes away. It is now 7pm and we have not heard from anyone. Even if they are busy they could send a text to say technician is running behind. I had to leave work early to come home and wait. Photo shows attic entrance. Trim had to be removed to get new A/C unit into attic. They just screwed the trim right back on and left it, screwheads exposed; dirty; no cleaning, caulking, or care.

Description of Work
Installation of AC unit; and emergency repair eleven months later

07/08/2019

james S.

Our air conditioner's outside component (compressor) failed on the weekend. Blue Dot's website has a chat service that only set up a phone call (no appointment). Then a phone person claimed to set up an appointment for Monday. On Monday, I called the Blue Dot office to verify the appointment and was told the weekend phone people have no access to the appointment system so no appointment existed. That person gave me an appointment; the first two contacts were useless. My warranty covered the $119 "diagnostic" fee, the cost of having someone look at my system and figure out what's wrong. The tech looked at the compressor and said the capacitor looked bad. He replaced it by removing one screw for the strap that held the capacitor in place, then unplugged the four wires that were connected to the capacitor. He plugged the four wires onto the new capacitor and screwed the strap back in place. Actual labor took ten minutes at most. The new capacitor is a JARD Motor Run Capacitor, model 12789. Look it up online. It costs between $10 and $20. Blue Dot charged us $358 for ten minutes' work and a $10 to $20 part. The service call receipt's description of work reads, "minor repair LV2 2 - price $358. We will NEVER use Blue Dot again and will discourage anyone we know from using them.

Description of Work
Repair air conditioner's compressor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you experienced with our customer service. We pride ourselves on providing you with high-quality service. We are committed to meeting your expectations and would like to receive information as to how you felt we may have missed the mark during your experience. Please reach out to our Quality Assurance Manager, Mike at (410) 977-0167 so that we can address this matter further. If you prefer, please call Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803-0879 Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CST.

06/28/2019

Tom H.

Service work performed was fine, but problem was with company policy on contract and refunds. Purchased annual HVAC maintenance contract and had first of two allowable service calls conducted under contract. Blue Dot technician advised that HVAC system should be replaced due to age and poor performance (previous home owner did not maintain HVAC very well). Got price quotes from multiple vendors to include Blue Dot, but did not select Blue Dot due to higher quote. Had new HVAC system installed by another HVAC company and then canceled existing maintenance contract with Blue Dot, requesting refund for remainder of unused services that were already paid for. Blue Dot advised that their contract, which they did not provide a copy to me when purchased, does not allow for any refunds. Blue Dot said they will send me a copy of contract, now that it was canceled. Gee, thanks... Blue Dot has provided good service for me in the past but this recent matter will not have me using them in the future.

Description of Work
HVAC bi-annual maintenance service

06/10/2019

Spencer S.

It went okay on the inspection side, but I felt as though the "service tech" was more a salesman than a tech. All he tried to do was sell me a new system when I just wanted a fair evaluation of my current system. I had a second opinion saying my system was fully functioning and operable and only needed a slight charge.

Description of Work
HVAC Inspection

01/28/2019

Joan G.

I originally was given a 4 hour window for the serviceman's arrival. Then Blue Dot called and said they could send someone immediately. So I waited 4 hours but no one arrived. I called back and Blue Dot said they forgot to tell me the serviceman had a personal emergency. They finally sent someone AFTER the promised time frame. I was charged $315 and the "repair" lasted only a few hours. They refused to give even a partial refund.

Description of Work
Heating system repair