Water Doctor

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2005

We specialize in natural treatment methods; avoiding chemicals. Our systems are custom designed for your water and your household....

S&J Electrical

01/14/2016

although the water taste could be improved the levels of non desirable elements was below thresholds for treatment.  As such Water Doctor recommended against water treatment.    Similarly, water pressure was acceptable; the recommendation was to make no changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tested water quality and water pressure

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

Water Doctor does not perform ANY work in Pennsylvania. I wonder if you have the wrong company ??

04/10/2015

Overall positive experience with Water Doctor's.  Their technician Shawn arrived promptly at 130pm despite my late arrival.  He was polite, professional, and also provided a tutorial of the well water system.  We are new to well water - so the tutorial came in handy.  After answering my questions and completing the tutorial, Shawn promptly started his work and finished the job satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
well water system maintenance check involved servicing of neutralizer, backwash and sanitization of well, addition of minerals, and changing of UV light bulb.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,water softeners

Thank you sharing your experience! Our staff is dedicated to offering excellence in service. We look forward to serving your family's water needs

03/31/2014

They are very honest. I have had them for quite a while and found them pretty helpful. I am very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Doctor services the water softeners that I have.

CATEGORY water softeners

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others. We look forward to continuing to provide excellence in customer service

03/15/2014

I was not getting water pressure inside the house.  I called a local plumber and the diagnosis was that the pump was running hot (drawing too much amp but not drawing water at appropriate rate and the well pump needed replacement.  Fortunately, the plumber did not have an opening until next week.  Decided to call Water Doctor since they installed my water treatment system two years ago and was abl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed well pump and replace a brass adapter at the pressure tank

02/17/2014

They did a good job overall and everything works so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our whole water filtering system.

CATEGORY water softeners

Water treatment, drinking water filtration, softening, well pump repair, installation & service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover