Coleman Spray Foam Solutions

42 Felton St Unit 6

Waltham, MA 02453

Closed and Open cell spray foam for new construction and retrofit homes. Injection foam Fiberglass batts Blown in Cellulose/Fiberglass Roxul fire proofing/sound proofing Fire caulking Coleman SPF Solutions is an Irish owned and operated insulation company serving all of Massachusetts. A company that is passionate about their work and aim to build strong relationships with home owners and contractors alike to provide the best insulation solution for you....

insulation (6)

05/23/2020

I didn't end up insulating my home with Coleman or any other company (in the end I didn't need to) but am leaving a review about their responsiveness and professionalism, which was superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foam insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

10/14/2019

Excellent experience. John was punctual and provided a clear quote in a timely manner. We both had to jockey schedules a little to find a good time for the work but once we figured out a time, John and his crew were here when they said they would be and finished when they said they'd be done. They took all precautions to minimize the mess and cleaned up thoroughly after themselves. John communicat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed cellulose insulation and installed closed-cell spray-foam in attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

08/27/2019

John did an amazing job! Super high quality experience. John is a wonderful person to work with and he’s definitely the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation of House

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

08/24/2019

John was very competitive with his rates, was able to start and finish the job very quickly, and was able to accommodate a request for additional work. He was extremely friendly and professional, and went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I will be using him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation, insulation removal, new blown in insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], best of luck with the remainder of the project and we look forward to working with you in the future. John Coleman

08/08/2019

It was excellent. They'er very clean and neat. They cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed foam inflation in the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

08/07/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first learned about this product from my Air Conditioning guys who swear by it. I did my research and found that their product blocked out substantially more heat than my existing fiberglass stuff i had. After an initial consultation, they came to remove my existing insulation (no small job) and the following day sprayed the rafters with the new insulation. The team was professional, efficient and everything went very smoothly. As for the results, wow what a difference. My home is definitely more energy efficient as well as significantly cooler in the oppressive Massachusetts heat. This is a significant upgrade to home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are very glad to hear you are seeing the great benefits of upgrading your insulation to spray foam and enjoying a more comfortable and cost friendly home. Thank you John Coleman

Closed Cell Spray Foam Open Cell Spray Foam Soundproofing Fire Blocking Fiberglass batts Blown in material Removal