Sila

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2002

4271C

12 Manison St Ste 4

Stoneham, MA 02180

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO...

HVAC Companies (4705)plumbers (408)water heaters (338)electrician (291)lighting (64)drain cleaning (5)generator service (2)appliance repair (112)air duct cleaning (47)well & water pump repair (19)small appliance repair (17)heating oil company (12)

10/07/2021

Back in 2019 I contacted Sila and Jake the General Manager regarding pricing concerns. I spoke to a few customer service reps and every one of them gave me a different price regarding a tune up on my heating system tune up Fast forward to 2021 and as a regular customer I had an Angis Coupon and was told by several customer service reps that I could use this for my heating system tune up. Once agai...

Description of Work
hvac tune up

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

09/20/2021

We just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!!

Description of Work
electrical panel upgrade

Category appliance repair,electrician

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

Thank you very much for this rating! Mario is a valuable part of our team at Sila and we are happy to see him recognized. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer experience to all of our customers. We look forward to serving you again. Best, Team Sila

08/07/2021

First technician (maybe Dave?) diagnosed heating problem, shut off the unwanted heat in front rooms (because it is summer), and provided options for full repair, but we did not have time for repair that day. Following week, second technician (Guy) came for annual AC checkup, and was also able to recheck the heating problem and review options. We discussed plans to fix the heating problem along wit...

Description of Work
Heating check valve replacement, annual AC checkup

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Thank you so much for your rating and review! Our main goal is to ensure that your home is comfortable and safe. We couldn't meet this goal without Dave, Guy, and the rest of our awesome team working tirelessly to provide the best customer experience possible. We look forward to serving you again! Best, Team Sila

06/17/2021

They said the coolant was overcharged and drained some off. Cleaned things up a bit and everything seemed to work well for one day. The next day was very hot and the system has never worked well since. It can't cool us below 80 degrees. I called twice and was told I would get a call back but never did.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

04/30/2021

Was quoted $420 to replace a thermostat. I declined to be robbed blind and decided to end that service call after paying $210 to diagnose the problem as a bad thermostat. Thanks the last service call I’ll ever make to Sila.

Description of Work
No Heat in 1 Zone for a 3 Zone System

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/18/2021

They were good, on time, professional and the price is good.

Description of Work
Clean up the Heating unit system

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

02/22/2021

Excellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and wil...

Description of Work
I had a leak at the base of toilet.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

01/31/2021

David was the best engineer that I’ve ever had. Polite, professional and friendly - just a great guy. I will use them again for certain.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

01/18/2021

It was overall excellent. John G. is very professional and gives advices on optimizing operations. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
The blower fan no longer working

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/15/2021

Job went very well, all issues resolved and unit working just fine. Technician was professional and explained the operation of my system and gave advise on optimizing operation. Company communicated well and met stated schedule. Very satisfied with service and especially technical service, learned a lot.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance and replacement of aging and failing components.

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Heating & A/C. Furnaces. Dual Fuel Systems. Oil Furnaces. Boilers. Hydronic Heating. Zoning Systems. Dehumidifiers. Media Filters. Humidifiers. Water Heaters. Ventilators. Hepa Filters. In Floor & Under Floor In Wall Heating. Water Cooling Systems. Water Source Heat Pumps. Gas Piping. Generators. Ductless Mini Split. Tankless Water Heaters. Unit Heaters. Commercial Equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check