A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2010

Retailing store that we buy and sell Nw, Used, Reconditioned and Refurbished cast iron radiators...

Hi, I’m Andrew Collins the owner/operator of AMC Mechanical. I am licensed and insured with ten years of experience in the industry. I’ve worked on both commercial and high end residential sides of the business as well as project management. I am committed in earning an A+ reputation in the greater Boston area and will do anything in need to leave you a happy and satisfied customer. AMC Mechanical specializes in residential bathroom and kitchen remodels, water heater and boiler replacements/service, along with general plumbing and heating installation and repair. Any job, irregardless of size we are happy to estimate a price for free. We are also licensed and experienced in gas fitting.

Fourth generation fuel company. Family owned and operated. Specializing in all oil and gas boiler and water heaters.

Baker Elman Plumbing has now partenered with Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning to provide a wider range of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Look for us as Accurate Baker Elman. We have over 76 years of experience as full service plumbing specialists offering high-quality workmanship and we are now excited to start offering heating and air conditioning solutions.

02/19/2015

Description of Work
One of the radiators in my house had a leak after we installed a new boiler. A-1 had an old radiator that fit the space for size and style. They helped with the sizing and they delivered the radiator to my house and brought it up to the 2 floor. It was an old cast iron radiator and very heavy.

Category heating oil companies

cast iron radiators, home radiators, house radiators, radiator refinishing, sandblasting radiators, home heating radiators, Steam radiators, hot water radiators, plumbing and heating supplies, radiator restoration, free standing radiators refurbish radiators, used radiators, heat radiators, cast iron radiators sales

Plumbing