Please call for more details.

American Building Technologies

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2009

263 WESTERN AVE

Lynn, MA 01904

American Building Technologies LLC (ABT Insulation) is a trusted full service general contractor equipped with Construction Supervisor License and Home Improvement Contractor License, with a strong reputation across the New England area for excellent customer service, quality workmanship and a

08/11/2022

Peter K.

Overall it went smoothly and well. No issues and the job was done efficiently and quickly.

Description of Work
Insulation and attic door Insulation

01/17/2022

Karl S.

The crew from ABT was great! They showed up on time and were very professional observing all COVID protocols and explaining the details of the job before beginning. I was working at home throughout and aside from the sound of the insulation machine running I never would have known they were around. The quality was excellent and we noticed a difference in the house temperature right away.

Description of Work
Insulation and Weatherization

01/15/2022

Muhamed M.

Very profesional friendly super clean crew, beyond satisfeid

Description of Work
Blown insulation

12/23/2021

Sarah G.

We had a great experience with ABT. They arrived on time, did a great job completing our insulation needs, and cleaned up once they were finished. They were extremely polite and explained all the work they did before leaving. ABT is a great company, that we were connected with by Mass Save, and I would highly recommend using their services.

Description of Work
Insulation from Home Energy Assessment

12/15/2021

Bimal C.

It was wonderful job done in my house workers are so professional and friendly

Description of Work
Weatherigation

12/14/2021

Nihad H.

I’m very impressed with the service by ABT Insulation. They were very professional , helpful and did a great job overall. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Home Insulation

11/03/2021

Garrick Y.

They cut through electrical wiring when they inserted a hole through the drywall. Has to get that fixed. Otherwise the job was done.

Description of Work
Insulation

10/22/2021

thomas M.

They did a great job I have contacted them again to do more work in my home.

Description of Work
Blown-in installation

09/28/2021

Patrick R.

Wonderful. They did a great job. From the office staff to the field, they made everything easy. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Home insulation

02/02/2020

susan P.

We recently had our home fully insulated by ABT and the crew of 2 guys was quick and thorough. They work long hours and cleaned up after themselves after each day at our home. It was a 5 day job given the extensive work to be done. They took care in removing and reapplying our old aluminum siding while working in frigid temperatures. Working with the company was easy and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
insulation of home, inside and out

07/19/2019

Caroline G.

Deivis and his son Junior were very professional and punctual. During the duration of the insulation project they were friendly, communicative, transparent, and timely. At the end of each day, they made sure to leave my house in the same condition they found it in. Lastly, they arranged to have a cover in my attic and basement to ease storage. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
I had my attic and half of my basement insulated.

12/05/2018

Kaitlin H.

Great insulation job by 2 professional, friendly hard workers.

Description of Work
Insulation

05/21/2018

James S.

Very well. Came on time, worked hard, cleaned up each day before leaving.

Description of Work
Blow in insulation to old house

03/14/2018

VERA H.

ABT missed the first appointment to spray insulation on the outer walls of our old house. They arrived one day late. When we returned home after 24 hours, the insulation was sprayed on the woodwork and floors as well as the walls. A couple of walls were overlooked and not sprayed. The insulation on the walls was applied in big globs. ABT promised to come the next day to clean up. It was urgent because the drywall hangers were scheduled to come the following day. Two people came two days later, but a full day was not enough time for them to clean up. The woodwork is seriously damaged and has to be refinished. Payment will be given when all work is done and the woodwork refinished.

Description of Work
Insulation on brick walls.

12/20/2017

Anthony S.

Huge mess leftover, sloppy work punching holes and mudding over. Mysterious red blot spot in one of the patched spots. Spray insulation was everywhere in my house including upstairs where no work was done. Taped tarp was left behind and patching putty on the floor. Awful.

Description of Work
Foam spray insulation

12/20/2017

Anthony S.

These guys were brought in through a contract on a energy efficiency program. They arrived on time but when I got home from work I found a mess of insulation dust all over the walls and floor. Remnants of tape and plastic tarp was still taped to my bannister and very uneven work with joint compound to seal the holes they drilled. In one spot, it looked a bit red so I touched it very lightly and a glob of red poured out! Not..sure..what that's about but doesn't seem professional. The mess is going to take a lot of time to clean up. Not recommended for future work.

Description of Work
Blown in insulation for walls

11/06/2017

Judith M.

Fabio and his crew were very professional. They were prompt and efficient. During the project Fabio explained the process and answered questions. At the completion of the job they cleaned up. Great working with

Description of Work
insulation

Category insulation

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to know you had a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

08/23/2017

Dalia D.

Quick and effective. They did leave a small pile of insulation on the basement stairs, but we were able to clean it up ourselves.

Description of Work
Insulation through the MassSaves program.

08/21/2017

Lauren M.

Very well. They were polite, punctual, efficient, completed the job as expected, and cleaned up appropriately afterwards.

Description of Work
They insulated parts of our attic that had not been done when the house was built. The purpose was to try to minimize ice damming.

08/17/2017

Lise Ann R.

Wish I had other homes for them to insulate!

Description of Work
Professional, courteous and clean!!!! This company is 100% on point when it comes to customer service and quality of service!

05/21/2017

michael F.

Grade A work and cleanup! Got them through the MassSave program!

Description of Work
cellulose insulation

04/13/2017

Ben N.

ABT, whom I hired them through the MassSave program, did great - thorough, clean, punctual, and very professional. Flavio and Valdo were the contractors who ABT sent. They worked for a day and a half. On the first day, they completed the wall insulation and started to seal basement air leaks such as around the perimeter joists, pipes, doors, etc. The next day they sealed air leaks in the attic and completed weather stripping and door sweeps around all the exits - front, back, side and basement (the basement door wasn't even on the list, but they did it anyway as it needed sealing badly but wasn't documented). The ABT reviews I read were excellent, and I am pleased to say that my experience was consistent with these reviews.

Description of Work
Insulate outside walls (mostly vinyl-sided with some shingle-sided) wall with 4" dense pack cellulose. Perform misc air sealing throughout house in basement and attic. Add weather stripping and door sweeps to four doors.

12/05/2016

Vitorio D.

ABT did a fantastic job! I called them for an estimate, and they very promptly sent Andre to give me a very detailed and professional quote. I was happy with the quote and scheduled the work. The crew was very friendly and professional. They came and insulated my attic with spray foam insulation. They cleaned up after the job was completed, it was like they were never there! My energy bills have dropped considerably. It was a very pleasant experience. I would use them again.

Description of Work
spray foam insulation in attic.

11/24/2016

Felicia M.

Everything went as expected and professional from making the appt, the work being done and even the office confirming all went well! Would absolutely recommend and hire again! They made this process so easy thankfully!! Being a Medically Retired Military family and purchasing our first home, they all were extremely professional as if they were handling their own family members. Thank You!!

Description of Work
Went through the Mass Saves program to have insulation put in our home we just purchased

08/30/2016

bruce H.

Workers showed up on time, work was done professionally and carefully (blown in insulation). Clean up was complete. They had even used plastic sheeting to limit insulation flying around in the garage! I would use them again if needed. They were recommended by MassSave - a good call.

Description of Work
Insulation garage ceiling and overhang area of the front of my house

NW Carpentry

Award 2022
    Integral Services

Fresh Start Painting Solutions takes great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Home Solutions Company

SPRAY FOAM, BATT, AND BLOWN-IN INSULATION SPECIALISTS. As a family-owned and operated Home Solutions Co. for over 10 years, we provide expert services for all phases of spray foam insulation. And we are specialized in all insulation services, we built our reputation from the ground up. We provide a high standard of workmanship and services on all jobs and settle for nothing less than the best. Home Solutions Company is fully insured for your protection.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Home Energy Audit, Complete Weatherization Services, Insulation, Air Sealing, General Contractor, Spray Foam Insulation, Cellulose Insulation, Fiberglass Insulation, Weatherization.