Action Property Mold LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2009

PO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street

Lousiville, KY 40217

We are a full service mold abatement company that provides service calls in & around the CINCINNATI, DAYTON, INDIANAPOLIS, LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON markets. BBB A+ rating - Winners of 10 previous "Angie's List Super Service Awards". Because of our high level of expertise we pride ourselves in the testing, dry-out, treatment, elimination and future prevention of all type of mold. We are certified, bonded and insured, and can provide many great references upon request. Owner operated small company that offers free estimates with a 10% discount to seniors and military. Within our industry there is a large amount of education and certification necessary to deal with mold. You will be dealing with the same certified individuals during the entire process. Any questions around insurance claims are welcome....

mold removal (137)water damage restoration (10)drywall (3)plumbers (1)flooring (1)

03/04/2021

Great.He provided next day service and I received the results the following day.He was also cheaper than others.

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

10/27/2020

All the work was quick and professional. Would highly recommend using this company

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

We always enjoy working for homeowners with a great attitude like [Member Name Removed] and also very nice home.

09/23/2020

Mark was able to get into us the next day and have results back to us quickly

Description of Work
Mold Testing

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

09/09/2020

Mark is very professional and punctual. He even came to my house for a testing on a holiday! I was impressed with his knowledge and he answered all my questions. If you have a concern and need someone you can trust. I would give him a call.

Description of Work
Mold Testing

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/26/2020

They called about 1-1/2 wk after I contacted you guys. The work was done by them. Called someone else and they came the same day.

Description of Work
Leak in pips

Category drywall,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

I have never heard of this customer until now. Also, they stated they found us under Drywall and Plumbing category which we are not listed. We are only listed under Mold Removal and Mold Testing so this review should be taken down.

08/17/2020

It went well. Mark came and did an air quality test and visual examination of my home. He answered all my questions and got the results back to me quickly. I would definitely recommend him for this project.

Description of Work
mold test

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

07/15/2020

Scott was a one man wrecking crew. Made quick work of clearing out moldy drywall, trim and doors from a huge basement. Very impressed!

Description of Work
None now, but now we know who to call

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

03/11/2020

Mark was a pro test was done in a very detailed multiple sample format. Recommend Highly!

Description of Work
mold test

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/11/2020

Mark was fantastic. He got back with me right away. He was thorough. He didn’t mind at all answering the questions I had. Test results back in under 24 hours. Highly recommend. Don’t even bother looking elsewhere!

Description of Work
Inspected home for mold.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

02/14/2020

Excellent. Mark was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was very prompt and was able to meet us on our own time.

Description of Work
Air quality Testing

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Mold Testing & Abatement - Dry-Out, Treatment, Elimination & Prevention Methods. Crawlspaces. Mold Water Extraction. Trash-Out Services.Crawl space, Crawlspace

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express