AN Roth Company LLC

Founded 1866 • With Angi since June 2006

749 E. Jefferson St.

Louisville, KY 40202

We have been Louisville and Southern Indiana's Home Comfort and Energy Experts Since 1866. A.N. Roth is a family owned heating, cooling and energy efficiency company who has been in business for five generations. A.N. Roth serves Louisville and southern Indiana. Call us at 584-8503....

06/25/2018

Greg A.

It's excellent across the board. When it came to purchasing the system, they were the most responsive. The maintenance that they performed on my system has been superb. Their technician, Josh, has been my technician and he's outstanding in all respect. They're hands down the best.

Description of Work
They service my HVAC system that I purchased from them in 2013.

01/09/2018

John F.

Work was performed well. AN Roth put in our system 5 years ago and I have had a maintenance contract with them ever since. I trust them and they haven't let me down. I usually stay with the tech while he works, asking questions and getting tips about care for our HVAC systems, and this seems to be no problem. The cost does seem a little high, but my system is a hybrid heat pump/gas furnace model so I'm taking no chances with it. I have had several different techs from Roth here over the years, and all of them have been very knowledgeable, supportive, and friendly.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance on hybrid heating system with steam humidifier.

05/23/2017

ELIZABETH F.

Always on time, efficient. Work is always above par. Over the past 35 years have never been dissatisfied.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance

01/23/2017

Sheri P.

It went great, they r punctual and when the person gets here, he goes right to work, after covering his shoes and bringing in equipment. He always cleans up and very conscious of the surroundings. Extremely polite, explains problems, if there is, tells me cost to fix problem.

Description of Work
We had our semi-annual checkup on our heating system.

01/02/2017

Paul B.

It was free. I have a service plan. Their knowledge and price stand out the most to me. Sometimes, scheduling can be a bit of a challenge because they're busy. It takes longer sometimes than I would like to get in.

Description of Work
I use A.N. Roth. They last came out for an annual checkup.

10/21/2016

Christopher M.

Service went well, very professional courteous and prompt. Mark up on parts used with excessive ($179 for a part that cost less than $30 on Amazon)

Description of Work
Troubleshooting on problem and replace the capacitor

08/29/2016

Greg A.

They are professional, affordable, and responsive.

Description of Work
They do regular annual maintenance service on the HVAC unit they installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate the great feedback!

03/07/2015

BRIAN L.

The service was okay. It worked out just fine. They came out within a week after I purchased the Big Deal and there was another charge on top of the $49 Big Deal purchase price because I asked them to do a cleaning of the working part of the system. Everything was fine. They were professional and easy to work with. I had no problems with them. I thought they were great. The price was fine and the quality of the service was good. I might use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for AN Roth Company LLC. I had them look into a problem with an AC unit. They looked into the problem. They quoted me a price to fix it, but I just had it get fixed another way. I went ahead and let them clean the rest of the HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the wonderful review! We hope you'll call us again in the future, we loved working with you to solve this issue.

01/03/2015

BARBARA T.

Simply put, Richard solved the problem and at considerably less expense and disruption. He determined that I was getting only about 50% airflow to those two rooms and solved the problem by adding larger duct work. Duh! It is so warm now that I've turned back the thermostat. I can't wait to try the A/C. I should file a bad review on the contractor who did the remodel and on my former HVAC company for the years I was uncomfortable in my home.

Description of Work
I had a long standing problem with inadequte heating and air conditioning to a remodeled kitchen and sunroom. I complained to the contractor at the time (2010), but he claimed nothing could be done. I then consulted with the HVAC company I had been using for years. They added toe kick ventilation to the kitchen, and told me nothing further could be done. This did nothing. So this lovely new addition was too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. Adjusting the thermostat in the main part of the house and constantly running the fan did not help and was running up my utility bills. I was constantly using multiplte fans or heaters which did little to help. I consulted two other contractors who told me that I would need to add an additional furnace and A/C unit. This was not only going to be a huge expense, but also a logistical nightmare. Then I was referred to Richard by a friend.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Great news! Let us know how the A/C works!

04/24/2014

Brian L.

AN Roth Company came out to do our furnace. They show up on time which is good. They are really respectful of our property. They don’t wear their shoes in the house and they wear shoe covers which is what we prefer. They explained what they were doing and gave good report. They were competitive.

Description of Work
AN Roth Company came out to do our furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the great review!

Thompson Heating & Cooling

You can expect the best with Thompson Heating and Cooling. With a whole house approach to Indoor Comfort you can rest assured that your home will be the envy of the neighborhood. Call today and join the 1000' s of other customers who trust Thompson to deliver "Indoor Comfort Solutions".

Airtech Heating & Cooling Services

Check ups on air conditioners and furnaces for $59.95. Free 2nd opinions. Free estimates. 24 hour service. N.A.T.E. certified. We stand behind our work and offer the best warranties. Our company installs trusted brands such as Carrier, Trane, and Amana equipment.

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Installation and repair of air conditioner, heating and geothermal equipment.

Installed generators.