We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2011

6128 Summer Creek Dr.

Louisville, KY 40272

we have 7 employees, been in business 37 years....

05/19/2022

Alexandria L.

They stole my 1000$ never did the work. Kept the 163$ for estimate also.

Description of Work
New Carpet

Category auto detailing,carpet installation

Customer canceled 2 days before job. Company lost revenue because of cancellation.

07/14/2021

donna D.

I was very impressed with the quality of work that 7 Pillars has done. I have used them 4 times and very happy with the results of my carpet, their professionalism and the timely appointments. I'm also think they give a fair price for the job they do. Will definitely keep using them.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category auto detailing,carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/11/2021

Shanlyn R.

Received mailer with BBB Accredited on listing. Visited website and watched video for air duct cleaning also lists BBB Accredited. We book appointment time a month out for 8 AM. Morning of appointment owner calls saying they can’t come until 12PM due to booking another job. Owner and helper arrive at 11:55 AM. They ran a long blue vacuum hose (also used for carpet cleaning) and took vents off to start “cleaning air ducts ”. The owner took vent covers and sprayed them off . The helper was very polite and readjusted vent covers that were put back incorrectly. Nothing that was advertised on his website about how they clean air ducts was done. We also had them clean our carpet downstairs. While I don’t expect miracles I did expect for some furniture in my living room as in my book case that I had cleared off, DVD cabinet, and TV area cleaned. This appointment took 2 hrs and 15 mins in which the owner charged us $825 for 26 vents, stating it was $30 a vent. Something didn’t seem right so we looked at BBB website in which this company is NOT BBB accredited. We called and talked with the owner about the service and why he didn’t do what was advertised on his site. The owner stated he didn’t do this type of cleaning and that the website was wrong. He also stated that the BBB would not take his money for accreditation during COVID. He offered to come back out but if he wasn’t going to clean the vents as advertised we declined. We looked at other companies for the same price advertising cleaning the vents the way this business had also advertised. We wanted to give our business to a local business to help with our community. After a few minutes on the phone the owner offered to refund $300 which we agreed since they did vacuum the vents, wash the vent covers and clean the carpet downstairs. The owner said check would be in the mail the next day. A piece of equipment was left at our house and we wanted to return this to the owner. My husband called him to set time to meet. When my husband talked with him he couldn’t meet on Saturday due to working but wants my husband to drive to his house to return the item he left. My husband asked the owner about the check and was told that he would give him cash when he returns the equipment. This is also unacceptable since this is his responsibility to retrieve his equipment and not expect my husband to drive 20 minutes to return something to pick up a partial refund. My husband texted owner telling him he would meet him at a business to return the equipment. The owner text back he stated that he was in Murray KY visiting his daughter but he left the check under an ashtray on his covered deck. I was really uncomfortable with this situation. Bottom line this is not the service that is advertised on the website nor is the mailers that we receive stating this business is BBB accredited (we received another in the mail last week with the BBB accredited on the page). The process is was very unprofessional. I would highly recommend looking at another service before hiring this business even if having to pay a bit more.

Description of Work
Beware Not As Advertised

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

7pillars offers two different processes on air duct cleaning .Single (vacuum) 29.95. Duel vacuum and air compressor 39.95.

06/15/2021

Ryland H.

It went very well they showed up on time and got it done quick and it was very nice.

Description of Work
2 areas were cleaned

Thanks

04/03/2021

Bob W.

Very punctual and professional. Carpets look and smell clean. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
4 rooms cleaned along with stairs and an added area

Thanks

02/14/2021

Shyann K.

It went great. They arrived on time and did not take a real long time. The carpets were so noticeably clean afterwards and smelt great . I was amazed and also happy that I could afford their prices.

Description of Work
Stairs, Hallway, and 2 Bedrooms

02/03/2021

Richard R.

They were there early got the job done 20 minutes and cleaned up and gone, very nice, very efficient, Reasonable price, fast workers. We recommend this company.

Description of Work
dryer duct cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

01/30/2021

John K.

On 27-JAN-2021 we had 7 Pillars Carpet Cleaning perform the trifecta of cleaning projects in our East Side Louisville home. Lonnie (owner) and his team performed some much needed carpet repair and stretching, followed by carpet cleaning and HVAC air duct cleaning. This team worked hard all day in our home performing very professional work. The 7 Pillars team was very respectful of our home and furniture. They had very professional equipment that was used in an expert way to completely clean our home. We observed the 7 Pillars team working together for a very effective result. We appreciated the excellent job they performed and would have them back for additional services in the near future. A significant amount of work was performed for a fair price.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching & repair, carpet cleaning, and air duct cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

01/25/2021

Lawrence P.

It went well. They gave us a great estimate and were quick and professional.

Description of Work
We needed our vents cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

03/29/2019

Sandra C.

7 Pillars were very professional, I really liked how my carpets looked when finished. I will be using them again when needed. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned with stain remover

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

Boston Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

We are your cleaning experts. We have our trucks on the roads in Louisville and Southern Indiana. We guarnetee our work with a 100% money back guarantee, Which means if you are not completely satisifed then we will re-clean it again, if your still not satisfied we will refund your money! Boston Carpet and Airduct Cleaning was founded over 35 years ago. Be sure to read our story. Of course, nothing recommends us more than praise from our past customers. You can read testimonials from our satisfied customers on our site as well. Allowing someone to come in to your space to clean for you in your home or business needs trust. We appreciate that trust, and would like to make you feel more comfortable by introducing the members of our team. Additional DBAs - Boston Carpet Cleaning, Boston Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning LLC. Additional Website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/boston_carpet_airduct_cleaning.

Marinos pressure washing

I specialize in pressure washing and soft washing for Driveways Exterior of homes Patios Decks Fencings and more. I use chemicals that last up to 2 to 4 years so you wont have to get it done again for awhile. Im the owner of this business and Ive been doing this for a year.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    MasterCard, Visa, Check

Cleaning of residential & commercial air ducts, tile & grout, hardwood floors, oriental rugs, draperies, windows, mattresses, pressure cleaning, gutter cleaning, mold & mildew removal, complete house cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, leather cleaning, construction clean-ups, water damage clean-ups & scotchgard protector.

Ask for details.