AdvantaClean of Kansas City

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

13725 Metcalf Ave

Overland Park, KS 66223

Founded in 2011, AdvantaClean of Kansas City has become a leader in the local market in the areas of water damage mitigation, mold remediation, fire/smoke damage restoration, and air duct cleaning. Owner, Kevin Full, has spent almost 20 years in the local community and enjoys bringing a focus on an improved customer experience to this industry....

Resposiveness

mold removal (18)water damage restoration (16)air duct cleaning (14)dryer vent cleaning (6)carpet cleaning (3)insulation (1)drywall (1)

12/24/2019

They did not respond to my inquiry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

Sorry that we did not respond. We had an issue with the notification process and did not see this request. We believe we have fixed the problem on our side and should not have this issue going forward. We apologize for the inconvenience.

12/23/2019

Terrific - huge relief! Wish now that I had not procrastinated getting an estimate. I simply had no time previously and now that I had 2 weeks' time off for the Christmas holiday season, decided I would undertake what I assumed would be the unpleasant task of researching companies, securing an estimate, and beginning to face what I was sure was a significant mold problem. I have a 58 year-old home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for a free estimate on mold removal in wall beneath kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad that our information on options for mold remediation were just what you needed.

06/07/2019

What a great company and response. We had some water issues from the recent bad weather. Kevin came out and checked everything for moisture and mold. He was really helpful, even though he didn’t find anything. Would “highly” recommend Kevin and AdvantaClean😎😎😎😎

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked for moisture and mold in kitchen and bedroom.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed], thanks for your feedback and I am glad we didn't find anything that needed addressing. Kevin

05/31/2019

Advanta set an appointment for someone to inspect. Their project manager Brandon Cook arrived promptly on time and made a careful inspection of the garage area and subsequently my basement where I had had a sump pump malfunction and substantial rainwater backup months before. In each case, he dismissed the concern of mold and explained areas where mold might develop and explanations as to what had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had black areas on my garage floor that I feared might be mold.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

Thank you for the positive review comments. We like hearing that you found us to be professional and helpful with clear explanations. We try to educate as much as possible so you can make informed decisions.

06/06/2018

Brandon was wonderful! I called the company at 4:30 pm and he happened to be in the area and was at the house in 15 minutes. My 4 year old dishwasher leaked last summer and was repaired but found leaking at the same spot again last week with a $400+ estimate to repair. Hardwoods cupped under washer and about 1 foot out. Had been drying with a fan, but when the moisture meter arrived I ordered, it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote/assessment of hardwood damage and possible mold from dishwasher which had leaked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with Advantaclean and our Project Manager Brandon Cook! Brandon has many years of experience in the industry. He takes pride in customer experience, satisfaction, and of course quality work. Brandon and AdvantaClean will be here to help should you need us in the future! Sincerely, AdvantaClean of Kansas City

05/07/2018

This was a three-day project to perform basement mold remediation and air duct cleaning. After the initial meeting, I had to rattle their cage a bit to get a bid and to get the project scheduled. The office told me the representative I had met with had gone on vacation. Once the project began, the crew that did the work was hard-working and professional. Overall, they did a good job. There were so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement mold remediation and air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

COST $2,327.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback! AdvantaClean of Kansas City strives for excellent customer satisfaction and quality work! We apologize that your representative was out of town, and therefore the process of sending the estimate and scheduling the project was slower than normal. Upon the completion of a project, we typically do a walk through with the customer to ensure that the work we've done meets o...

08/03/2017

They were prompt, they knew what they were doing. They were extremely nice and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and water damage

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Thanks for your comments. We are glad that we could assist you.

05/23/2017

Very smoothly. The company was very professional, reliable, honest, and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation of kitchen and laundry room

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

Thanks for your review. We are glad that we could clean your air ducts to your satisfaction.

04/14/2017

The Advanta team was superb in every way. During the proposal stage they documented the work to be done with specificity and answered each question we asked. During the project, the techs were unobtrusive, professional and responsive to our needs. The work was completed on the agreed upon schedule and our home tested clean to earn a clearance letter from our testing firm. Our family had dreaded th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

We are thrilled that you were so pleased in our performance in the mold remediation at your property. Thanks for your business.

10/26/2016

Excellent customer service from everyone! Great service and done very quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of our mold issues in our rental home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

We appreciate your kind comments about our great customer service. We strive to deliver that every day and are happy we did with you.

Residential & Commercial Services: - Emergency Water Removal - Fire/Smoke Damage Clean Up - Mold Removal - Air Duct Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning

- Environmental Testing - Carpet Cleaning - Rebuild / Repairs