Green View Remodeling

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

Home of the BUY 1 Window and get 1 FREE!!!!! As renovation and window specialists, we have over 17 years of proven experience managing and educating our clients from Northern Virginia and Southern California to the Metro Atlanta area about the importance of quality when shopping for the perfect replacement windows for your home or office. 6 Window Minimum....

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

window replacement (88)door installation (14)siding companies (2)roofing (1)gutter repair (3)house painting (1)

06/22/2022

Kim M.

greenview did a good job for me so far we are satisfied

Description of Work
i had new windows installed

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

05/26/2021

Jason R.

We had large complicated projects and they were the best price. Very receptive and kept us updated every step of the way. Work was quick and professional.

Description of Work
Windows and doors

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

12/29/2020

Pamela W.

So far so good! We have installed two rounds of windows, two more to go. (I have so many windows.) Byron has been wonderful and very helpful. Those hired to install have been very efficient. If anything needs fixed or adjusted, Green View quickly sends a technician here to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Replacing windows

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/22/2020

Bob J.

Daniel Light was very helpful. The crew that did the installation was great? Would definitely recommend and would use again for any window needs.

Description of Work
replaced home windows

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/13/2020

Phillip W.

Had this company come out to install new windows and was left with damaged trim, torn Sheetrock, air gaps that 3/8” backer rod would not plug, water coming in two of them because they were not caulked around the outside. They attempted to come out and make repairs twice and I am still trying to get this resolved. Whenever I call Tony the owner I have to leave a message and he has someone else call my wife. I am now looking for another company to come out and to make a document the repairs and hope that Green View Remodeling will do the right thing and cover those costs. Hopefully Tony will read this and actually call us back.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

12/08/2020

PAT W.

This is the 2nd time I used them to replace my windows. BOTH TIMES, a TIME AND DATE was set up with their female scheduler, Shannon. I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HER BOTH TIMES that the installers MUST CALL ME WHEN THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY! I have a dog that I must walk and put in his kennel to ensure his needs are taken care of, and he's not in there all day, and I'm cleaned up. As I mentioned, we had set up a TIME FRAME for them to be here. I scheduled my day around the AGREED UPON DAY AND TIME! BOTH TIMES, they came HOURS earlier and NO PRIOR PHONE CALL. The first time, the guys left because he said I SAID to leave. I DID NOT say that to him. I told him to wait so I could clean myself up, get the dog out and then they could put the windows in. The installers could not speak, nor clearly, understand English very well. The appointment had to be rescheduled! The next set of guys called with an ETA and did great work. I THOUGHT SHANNON had learned a lesson about scheduling and relating that to the installers and adhering to the DOABLE SPECIFICS of THE CUSTOMER. So when I had money for the other windows to be replaced, I called them again. Unfortunately, Shannon learned NOTHING! The installers WERE TO BE HERE btwn 1-3pm. They got here at 8am! Rang the bell. The dog went crazy. It woke me up! I wasn't expecting ANYONE until 10:30! There was NO PRIOR CALL. AND I WENT OFF!!! I had other people coming that same day for other things. The schedules were spaced perfectly, EXCEPT, AGAIN, GREENVIEW! The installer showed me his work order. 8am! Not 1-3. No "call prior to arriving" instructions! I had to call the 10:30am expected person, which, OF COURSE, caused a DOMINO AFFECT, not just with me, but those that were also scheduled for that day because it messed up THEIR schedules! I ordered four kitchen windows Sep 2, 2020. Today, the day of install, is Dec 8! It took THIS LONG for 4 windows to be replaced. The EXCUSE was COVID! BULL! Covid was more prevalent in May when I ordered my first set of windows! The first time, I had a door and 8 windows replaced. They were ready in 6 weeks. Of course, I waited longer because THE DAY my 1st set of windows were supposed to be installed, I got a call saying it would be another 3 weeks because they made a mistake by putting MY NAME on someone else's work order, or somehow got it confused! That meant my order had not been turned in until THE DAY THEY ACTUALLY SCHEDULED FOR THE INSTALL!! And THEN, when they REALLY WERE READY, and a DATE AND TIME was scheduled, they got here HOURS earlier with no prior call AS REQUESTED! So to keep me from cussing here, I will NEVER recommend GREENVIEW as long as Shannon is the scheduler. She's American, to my knowledge. She sounds American. She speaks great english and understands it! So there's NO EXCUSE for this to happen TWICE! The installers were great and did a wonderful job. The rate was great. However, the first time, I paid half as the down payment. But when the install was completed, my account was charged the FULL AMOUNT which almost screwed up my finances! It was reversed and the other half was debited, JUST in time! One more day, and I would have incurred OVERDRAFT CHARGES which would have caused YET AGAIN, A TERRIBLE domino affect! So I do not recommend Greenview as long as Shannon is there. Shannon is a pissy poor scheduler and customer service representative. She DOES NOT LISTEN, NOR DOES SHE FOLLOW THE CUSTOMERS DOABLE AND SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS! Also, a sign was to be placed in my yard for their extra business and I'd get a discount on my 2nd set. Well, no sign, no discount. Why? "Oh, I forgot". That was from the guy that took my order. I don't even want a sign now. I have 2 more windows I COULD put in after this, but I'll pass. Purchase at your own risk if you're dealing with Shannon. Actually, the installers who speak English as their 2nd language would be better to deal with. They would listen, and ensure the time and instructions are done as agreed.

Description of Work
Window installations

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

07/17/2020

William C.

On March 10, I ordered 6 windows and 1 door and was told installation would occur in 6-8 weeks by factory trained installers, not subcontractors. Eleven weeks later 5 windows were installed, 1 visibly defective but installed anyway. The old 6th window was ripped out and then reinstalled with a bent frame. The installers did not verify the replacement windows fit before removing the old ones. The door installation damaged the structural integrity of the wall. The installers were contractors, only 1 of whom was fluent in English. I was told the old window and a replacement for the defective window would be installed 2-4 weeks later. After waiting 10 more weeks I was told 1 window would be installed on week 22, but that the other window had not been ordered and no ETA was provided. It is now the second half of July and I wonder if and when the job will be completed. The production manager explained that the release language contained in Green View's contract does not obligate Green View to honor deadlines. Perhaps, but he and another employee both admitted that I should not have been told the replacement windows would arrive in 2-4 weeks, and written representations about Green View's relationship to the installers (whose work was defective) could appear to customers to be untrue. The contract does not release Green View from liability for fraud, misrepresentation and negligence. I imagine the same sales materials provided to me have been used with many potential customers. And the installers may be employees who are misclassified as contractors. Green View provides the windows, assigns the jobs, and sets the installation schedule. The "contractor" who spoke English told me they are paid by the job. But employers must maintain time records, pay overtime, withhold federal and state taxes, FICA and Medicare (and contribute the employer portion), pay unemployment taxes and provide workers compensation coverage and health care and FMLA (as applicable) and verify legal residency. [*** Link removed ***] The fact that Green View's sales pitch states affirmatively that it does not use subcontractors suggests that it knows or should know the difference between contractors and employees. If it did not know the difference, it does now. The icing on the cake is that the owner of Green View is familiar with my experience and has yet to apologize. Two of his employees told me that they suggested to him that he should reach out to me. His silence speaks volumes. I imagine Green View began business with the intention of maintaining a reputation for quality and fair dealing. People change.

Description of Work
Windows and Door

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

05/27/2020

Patty P.

The estimate was fine and they got us the estimate turned around within in a day.

Description of Work
3 picture windows, 11 custom open/close windows. Some must be stained on inside to match kitchen and living room decor

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you for the oppurtuniy to come out and give you an estimate. We work hard to make sure everyone of our customers are pleased and are happy with the estimate we give them. Thanks again for allowing us into your home and speaking with us about windows. We very much appreciate your business. Tony Green View Remodeling

10/22/2019

Brett T.

Our salesman was knowledgeable and friendly. Jacob gave us a great demonstration and answered all of our questions. It was nice too see that they was only trying to sell me one kind of window unlike some of these other companies. Within a week of signing the contract with Jacob, they came out and measured all my windows. Then it was like 3 weeks later they showed up and install my 11 windows. The crew that came out was amazing and did great work. I was really impressed at the quality of work and the speed at which it got done. I will definitely be calling Green View back out to do the rest of my windows when I am ready. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank You once again. I am an overly satisfied customer.

Description of Work
They have replaced 11 windows so far.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

Review for Green View Remodeling - 600 HOUZE WAY, Roswell, GA - 38186218

09/20/2019

Robyn P.

From the start in speaking with Jacob the representative for the company who came to our house and gave us an amazing presentation he had us signed immediately. The crew then came to the house very prompt and finished all the windows clean up and all within 5 hours. We have been extremely happy with this company and we are now enjoying the beauty of our new windows.

Description of Work
We needed to have all our windows replaced .

Category replacement windows

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so pleased to hear that everything went so well, start to finish. We truly appreciate your business. With kind regards, Tony Owner Green View Remodeling

06/24/2019

Dennis S.

Greenview was great to work with when we were looking to replace old windows in our home. We looked at a few different companies and we are glad we went with them! They were not the cheapest but their service and quality are top notch and worth it. They also gave us a great deal on high quality windows that give us flexibility to have the windows open to get fresh air + get great energy efficiency. I can't speak to the longevity of the windows since they've only been in the home for a few weeks but they look great and are working wonderful so far! I recommend this company for sure!

Description of Work
We needed 7 new windows in our home

Work Completed On 06/23/2019

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your new windows. Here at Greenview Remodeling we strive to put our customers first, so thank you for your kind comment. We look forward to helping you replace your doors in the future.

05/08/2019

Paula E.

Everything was great! Cesar and Byron were awesome and very informative. The men that installed the windows were very attentive and was not bothered by me following them around and checking the installation with a fine tooth comb. When ever I had a question they stopped what they were doing to make sure I understand. They worked really well together like a well oiled machine.

Description of Work
I had 11 windows replaced

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Review for Green View Remodeling - 600 HOUZE WAY, Roswell, GA - 37864168

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! We are pleased to read that you are very satisfied!

03/07/2019

Sheila S.

On Wed, 3/6/2019, I had all my windows replaced in my home by GVR and I love them! The salesman, Cesar, and the two man crew that installed the windows were professional and very knowledgeable about the product. The windows were installed in one day and they vacuumed and cleaned up. They arrived within the time window given. I requested they wear booties to protect my new hardwood floors, they were very accommodating. Cesar came the next day to inspect. I am very pleased with my new windows!

Description of Work
Replace all windows

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

Review for Green View Remodeling - 600 HOUZE WAY, Roswell, GA - 37749994

We're so happy to hear this kind of feedback! We're happy to hear such satisfaction with our installation crew and office team and look forward to our next meetings with you. -Tony (Owner)

01/25/2019

Caprice B.

My windows were ordered in the style I requested. And a scheduled date for installation has been set. Adam was great in explaining everything he was always on time for our appointments.

Description of Work
I needed windows replaced.

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We greatly appreciate your confidence in us and know our installation and quality of service will uphold it. -Tony (owner)

01/12/2019

CHARISSA C.

Byron made the choice simple, Olga is a professional, friendly coordinator of services and the installation team was fast, neat, friendly and right on time. My sister had the same experience with Green View last fall and recommended them to us.

Description of Work
We are replacing windows throughout our entire house!

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

We're glad this was such an easy decision for you. We're committed to having a team that can provide such satisfactory service on all fronts- from the initial sale all the way through to the project's completion. We're so glad your sister and yourself are part of our Green [Member Information Removed] Family! - Tony (Owner)

11/12/2018

Marilyn H.

Our sales man, Cesar Martinez ,was very knowledgeable about their product. We had two other companies scheduled to come out for a quote, but we were so impressed with Green View we called and canceled our appointments with them. We were expecting 6 to 8 weeks for the production of the windows, and they were delivered in 4 weeks. Cesar and his team were great to work with. Junior and Marco were courteous,and professional. They worked straight through lunch to finish our project in one day! They cleaned all the windows, inside and out, hauled away all the old windows and any debris. The following day Cesar was back to inspect their work. We would certainly highly recommend Green View Remodeling. THANKS Green View Remodeling, we LOVE our new windows!

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We're so grateful for such glowing praise. We're glad you can attest to how closely we work with our manufacturers to get your custom windows as soon as we can. We are proud of our highly motivated team, and a review like this speaks to how well we all work together to ensure your experience is as smooth as possible. Thank you! - Tony (Owner)

08/25/2018

Ian S.

The process was smooth from start to finish. Everyone at GVR were very courteous and professional including their office staff. The product demonstration was comprehensive and easy to follow to allow a quick decision. The other staff (window measurement; office liaison; installers) were all professional and arrived promptly at the scheduled times. The windows themselves are excellent and have improved light & visibility in the rooms where fitted. The installation team were excellent. Not only were they quick and professional, they cleaned up both outside and inside the new windows so that you would not know the windows had just been installed. It is too early to see how our heating/cooling costs will be impacted but we are hopeful based on their specifications and first impressions. I would also recommend the 1/2 screens if previous aluminum screens have put you off. The GVR screens are almost invisible until you get very close to them since the mesh is very fine and the frames match the window frames so they blend almost perfectly. I would highly recommend GVR based on my experience and wil be contacting them fffffor a quote for the next windows we will be replacing.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows Purchase & Installation

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Thank you so much for your review! It make us happy here in the office to hear feedback from someone so appreciative of the small details like our screen quality that make our window stand out. We love this level of appreciation for the work we take pride in, and look forward to working on your next project with us. -Tony (owner)

08/24/2018

Joe L.

The measurements were perfect for the custom windows and door. The work crew was amazing and were fast and professional. We are extremely pleased and are looking forward to a savings on utilities after replacing the original single pane windows. Argon filled windows with a lifetime guarantee at a good value. Thanks to the whole Green View crew!

Description of Work
22 windows and 1 sliding patio door

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

Thank you for your review! We are more than pleased to hear how satisfied you are with your new windows. We're so happy we are able to provide you with a product and service that will pass onto you a lifetime of savings. -Tony (owner)

08/02/2018

Dana R.

Cesar was fantastic in explaining the product and process to have the windows installed. He was very professional while also adding a personal touch as I had a toddler running around wanting to also learn about windows. The design and manufacturing process aligned with the timing promise as each window was custom made to fit my home. Olga, the office receptionist, was very polite and answered all my questions. Igor, the installer, and his co-worker were on time and worked so diligently that I could not contain my amazement at how easy of a process the installation was. I absolutely feel that the windows and the service are money well spent and can't stop staring at my windows nor telling my friends how great Green View Remodeling is.

Description of Work
Window and Sliding door replacement

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

Review for Green View Remodeling - 600 HOUZE WAY, Roswell, GA - 37288028

From all of us here in the office, thank you. We're so happy you had such a comprehensively positive experience from start to finish, and that you are so satisfied with the results. No doubt your toddler learned plenty about our windows, and we take pride in sharing our knowledge with customers like you. We look forward to your continued enjoyment of your new windows for many years to come! -Tony (Owner)

07/26/2018

Fonda M.

Greenview has surpassed my expectations!!! Cesar and his team are punctual, knowledgeable and professional!!! Our first job with Greenview was the replacement of a very large picture window that has completely changed the look of our house. Our second job with Greenview was the replacement of multiple windows which has increased the energy efficiency of our house. I have more windows that need to be replaced and will definitely employ Greenview to complete the job!!!

Description of Work
Window replacements

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

Review for Green View Remodeling - 600 HOUZE WAY, Roswell, GA - 37270964

Thank you! We've enjoyed working with you and are very happy to hear you continue to work with us for more than just our great prices. We look forward to working together to make your home look it's best. And of course, appreciate you giving us such a great review. -Tony (Owner)

07/13/2018

Kayla C.

Ceaser came out for our initial consultation. We had been quoted already from two other large companies. Green View beat their pricing. The crew came in and replaced all of the old windows quickly. They cleaned up after themselves and did a great job. Our air conditioning is no longer running constantly with having new efficient windows. I would recommend them to anyone needing work done.

Description of Work
Window replacement on an old home

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Review for Green View Remodeling - 600 HOUZE WAY, Roswell, GA - 37235508

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our work! We're always happy to hear you're already saving on your energy bill, as our windows intend to help you. We appreciate the feedback and are happy you can enjoy the savings for years to come. -Tony (Owner)

07/06/2018

Barbara M.

From the sales call to the end result, the process was smooth. The service occurred in a timely manner and the quality of these windows is truly far superior than any window I have seen prior. The only detail one must consider after window install, is how it impacts the interior window space to replace the blinds/ window coverings. You will have to re-adjust your interior to accommodate the change in available space which is decreased by about 1". Your job then is to find either custom blinds again, or deal with a change in your interior style. This did not stop me from truly enjoying my windows. This is just a heads up. For example, if you had 2" wood blinds up before the window replacement, those 2" hardware/brackets will not fit inside the window frame any longer after the window install. But you will adjust. No worries. It think it is worth the adjustment for sure. Beautiful windows and LIFETIME GUARANTEE folks!

Description of Work
Replacement windows that were far superior to the existing windows.