Arbor Insulation Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

Our 'no-pressure' consultative approach combined with our expert home diagnostic test, will provide you with the right information to make a smart home improvement! We use our extensive training, experience, and diagnostic equipment to offer you the right solution to fit your budget. By depressurizing your home, a blower door test is the proper way to measure your homes energy performance and identify energy loss. With this information, you will have the confidence your improvements were made as promised. The end result will provide you with greater comfort year round, substantial savings on your heating and cooling cost as well as improving your indoor air quality (IAQ). We will help you prioritize your home energy upgrades (Windows, HVAC, Insulation, etc...). To get started give us a call!...

Energy Consulting Services, LLC

Energy Consulting Services, LLC

Energy Consulting Services (ECS) is located in Castleberry Hill just south of downtown Atlanta. We are experts in resolving comfort issues and reducing energy usage in homes and apartment complexes. We believe that doing the right thing for the environment is also the right thing for your bank account. We specialize in conducting energy audits to determine where a home or building is losing energy. We then make recommendations based on our findings. We work closely with our sister company Better R Value Insulation so they implement the high priority improvements identified in the audit report in order to make the structure more energy efficient and comfortable. ECS is a top rated Georgia Power contractor and part of the service we provide is to ensure that our clients get maximum rebates available in order to maximize return on investment. Our recommendations are very specific to our client's specific needs. ECS files all rebate paperwork to ensure our clients actually receive their rebate check in a timely fashion. For Angie's List members, we will take 10% off the cost of the audit if you mention this when you call in to schedule the audit. At ECS, we make a point to answer our phones whether you are a new or existing client. We also recognize that your time is valuable and we do our best to hold to our appt time or call if we are going to be even a few minutes late. ECS also has an Earthcraft Technical Advisor on staff and we are happy to certify your single family or multifamily Earthcraft project.

Offers by Energy Consulting Services, LLC	 on Angi

03/06/2018

Everyone was great that I dealt with at Arbor. Jason did the energy estimate and was excellent. The scheduler helped accommodate me after talking to the owner and they were able to give me the service done ASAP while I was off work for the week. The crew came in and was nice and courteous and quick. They explained and showed me what they did. And overall this experience made me a customer for life...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic hatch installed and added more insulation.

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

09/27/2017

Mark was prompt showing up for the estimate. He went through the attic to assess the current state and then walked me through the required work needed to bring the insulation to the right level. He answered all of my questions and didn't try to sell me unnecessary solutions. He simply outlined all options I could go with. The team showed up early and was efficient in applying the insulation. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown-in Insulation in the attic. Needed 5 inches to bring the insulation level up to an appropriate depth.

CATEGORY insulation

We really appreciate the time you took to leave us a review! I'll let the guys know. We spend a lot of time training/educating our project managers and installers to be the best in Atlanta. Thanks again! Scott

09/25/2017

Arbor Insulation was really responsive and installation went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown in insulation in attic about 800 SF

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review. It really helps not only our future customers but our guys really like hearing back from our customers. Thank you! Scott

09/20/2017

Initial contact by sales rep was very good. Courteous, knowledgeable, informative. Very willing to work within my budget. Bid was reasonable. No pressure to add unnecessary upgrades. The blown-in insulation on the attic floor turned out to be rather uneven. It looks to me like some areas might be a bit "light." They worked quickly and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added blown-in insulation to attic and foam insulation to one gable end.

09/11/2017

Very well, very pleased with their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation in attic

CATEGORY insulation

Insulation. Air Sealing. Spray Foam. Home Energy Diagnostic Test. Duct Sealing. Crawl Space Encapsulation. Radiant Barrier.

NA

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available