Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning

Founded 1960 • With Angi since February 2011

4.3

792 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd

Macon, GA 31201

Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning is proud to serve the Macon and Eatonton area's heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs. Our NATE certified technicians are highly qualified to install Carrier products and service, maintain and repair all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We offer 24/7 service so we are always available! We also offer Commercial Refrigeration and Cooling Equipment. Additional DBA - Bryant Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Services Inc. Financing available....

11/13/2020

Matt B.

It is not often that I take the time to write a negative review of a company, however I had to make an exception this time due to the exceptionally poor service received. We first contacted this company in July about our unit not cooling as well as at had in the past. They came out and performed a diagnostic test and recharged the refrigerant and told us to check back in. It was apparent the next day that the problem was still not resolved, so we called to have them back out. Another tech came said he couldn't find the problem, so he had another guy come out with him the next day. This guy says that our thermal expansion valve is bad and that we needed a $700 repair. He assured me that this was the cause of our issue. I gave the ok on the repair and he told me that someone will follow up with me to schedule the appointment. A week goes by and I heard nothing. So I call and again I'm told that someone will follow up with me soon. This process repeats for A MONTH before we are finally able to get them to schedule a date. A month with NO communication from them while we are still dealing with a broken system during the hottest part of the summer. They do eventually come out and perform the "repair". Only, nothing actually changed. My system still wasn't cooling. The tech comes back out and takes a look and says he can't figure out why it still isn't cooling, but says he will have someone else call us and come out and take a look. That was the last we ever heard from them before getting a bill in the mail 2 months later. I then proceeded to negotiate the price on the bill due to the poor service and this process took another month. I can't tell you how many times I was told "we will call you back tomorrow," only to have to call back myself the next week. This company does not respect your time or your wallet and they apparently do not stand behind their work either. I would HIGHLY recommend you look elsewhere for a reliable HVAC company.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and repair

11/28/2016

Michael H.

They have just been very easy to deal with, easy to schedule, they are always on time, they are courteous, and efficient.

Description of Work
Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning checked the heating and air. Everything was fine. Now they come every 6 months and they check the system and they replace whatever is needed.

11/28/2016

Michael H.

Everything was okay. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They checked my furnace. It usually takes about 30-45 minutes.

09/10/2016

Michael H.

They are excellent. They come every year to check my system for me. They're great.

Description of Work
They replaced my whole system.

05/26/2014

Mona P.

Very satisfied with the quality of work and responsiveness. After the initial part installed has failed, I called the company and Kevin Bryant was very responsive in providing quality replacement within 1 year guarantee. I would definitely use them again for a/c needs.

Description of Work
serviced and replaced non working parts

05/16/2014

Beverly M.

They were fantastic. My daughter is very pleased with them. They give you very good follow-up after they install one. They service it for a year. Their charge depends on what they do. It is not that much though. They were truthful than anybody else when it came to installing the air conditioners. As much of a thousand dollars less and they did a great job. My experience with them has all been good.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning for heating and air conditioning. They follow-up on their stuff and my daughter has used them also.

05/06/2014

DJ D.

The service was great but the followup was not as good. Everything was perfect but I had an issue with some house repairs and called them 3 times to submit some information on the web or mail but they didn't respond. The installation was great but the followup on unrelated issues was not that good and we are going to a different company.

Description of Work
I used Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning to install an air conditioning unit.

06/26/2013

Walter M.

I obtained other estimates after receiving the Wilson Bryant estimate. I had some follow-up questions about the service and replacement and tried to contact Chris Wilson. I called the office twice, his cell phone number, and sent an email with my questions. After waiting several days for a reply, I sent my questions to another provider instead. I was ready to give the contract to Wilson Bryant. But after being ignored without any reply, I gave the work to someone else. My neighbor had used Wilson Bryant services for a new heat pump and were satisfied. They also said that Chris was not good at returning calls or follow-up. I'm glad that I went with another firm that actually wanted to do the work.

Description of Work
He gave an estimate for a replacement heat pump.

07/03/2012

Linda T.

I recently called them (ten months later) to get an updated quote to have the additional work done. I left multiple messages for Chris as the person who answered the phone said that he was the right person. After two weeks of calls and messages, the person answering the phone said that she would get answers to my questions and scheduled an appointment. On Friday before the Monday appointment, I called again regarding my questions and request for an updated quote. I spoke to Kevin who said that Chris was in another office and was the wrong person. Kevin promised me an updated quote and cancelled my appointment because they were too busy. To my surprise, the updated quote was couble the orginal quote (quite an increase for less than a year!!). I will now get other quotes as I am not happy with the response .In addition the AC is not working correctly. The bedrooms are hot and in the afternoon the AC can't cool the house to 70 degrees. Kevin says that this would require load balancing which was not included in the initial work nor is it included in the new (outrageous) quote.

Description of Work
I was moving to Macon from NY and selected Wilson Bryant from the internet. They installed the replacement HVAC unit before we arrived on time. The AC was working when we got here. I had asked them for a written quote for adding two additional zones with the understanding that the work would be performed at a later date.

06/21/2012

Lorraine P.

They were great.

Description of Work
I use Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning for heating and cooling servicing. They repaired my system last time. They also changed a part in it.

04/11/2012

Thomas D.

Great! Our AC was not working properly during the recent hot spell. We contacted Wilson Bryant about 7pm. Got a call back approx. 30 minutes later. We were told what to do to get through the evening and they would be there early the next morning. I received a call by 8:30 and they arrived shortly afterwards.

Description of Work
Our central air was not working. We were in desperate need of freon. Wilson Bryant responded quickly. We haven't had a problem since.

01/16/2012

Tom G.

They gave us the best price by far than any other estimates. We saved about $2000.00 on this project. They assisted with the rebate we qualified for and did a great job on installation. They were very professional and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a Carrier heat pump.

10/18/2011

Beverly M.

Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning was the lowest of three bids for the identical unit, and the price difference between all three was substantial. This was a big, difficult job in a 2-story log house, but WBAC started and finished the job the same day, with the technicians working through their lunch and past 5:00 pm. They performed top quality work, going a little beyond the scope of the job. All employees were professional, knowledgeable, prompt, courteous and 'Georgia-friendly'. These are just simply good folks to deal with; in fact, I can say they are the best company I have ever dealt with. They even arranged a fantastic financing package for us. I used them a second time to repair a 2-ton unit in a smaller house, and again, they were top-notch.

Description of Work
Replaced 4-Ton HVAC System. Removed and replaced Air Handler and Heat Pump, refrigerant lines, thermostat, condenser pad, and all duct connections necessary to connect new equipment.

02/10/2011

Sandra C.

Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning did very nice work as their reputation shows. They were great to work with and had the lowest quote of all the other companies. I was very satisfied with their work and they were very courteous to me. I would recommend them to anybody and I couldn't be any happier with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning installed new heating and air conditioning as well as new duct work in my house. They installed new vents in areas of my house that did not previously have heating and cooling.

Total Comfort Cooling & Heating

Total Comfort Heating & Cooling is a Macon based HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance company that services all of Macon, including the cities of Warner Robins, Forsyth, and Dublin, GA. No matter what service you need, our experienced AC technicians can help. We offer affordable pricing and quick service. Heating and air conditioning services. We service residential and commercial clients. Feel free to contact us at totalcomfortcooling@yahoo.com.

Moore Heating & Air

Maintaining your heating, ventilation and cooling system is important when you live in a place like Georgia. Moore Heating & Air can help your HVAC unit function reliably and efficiently. Our heating and cooling specialists have more than 22 years of experience. We can provide an effective repair solution for any HVAC system on the fritz. We can also provide ongoing maintenance or new installations! Get in touch with Moore Heating & Air for a free service estimate.

Hokes Heating & Air

From routine Air Conditioner or Furnace repairs and maintenance to expert equipment installation and replacement, Hoke's Heating and Air is prepared to meet all of your heating and cooling needs quickly. Let us help get your home comfortable again. Hoke's Heating & Air has been serving the Central Georgia area for the last 10 years. We have plenty of satisfied customers and we'd love to help you with all of your heating and cooling needs. We provide fast and friendly service from one of our expert furnace and air conditioning experts. Whether your air conditioning/central air system is having a problem and you need it repaired or replaced, you need a new high-efficiency heating or cooling system installed, or you just have a question on what the right furnace or air conditioner is right for your unique situation we're here to help. Give us a call today.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Services Offered Include: New Installation, Upgrade and Replacement, Indoor Air Quality Specialists, Preventive Maintenance, Service Agreements, Extended Warranties, Emergency Service Repair, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Commercial Services, Commercial Refrigeration, Cooking Equipment.