Glass Doctor of Daytona Beach

Daytona Beach
09/30/2017

398 N Nova Rd

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Glass Doctor, Casaglas Inc, Glass Doctor of Volusia County. Additional phone numbers - (386) 492-1600, (386) 437-3964, (386) 439-0988, (386) 325-9500, (386) 441-9661, (386) 860-8898, (386) 668-6883, (386) 424-0011, (386) 255-4519, (386) 738-7768, (386) 428-7722, (386) 312-0112. Additional contact names - Brandon Cassata, Anthony Cassata, Christopher Cassata....

window replacement (2)glass repair (1)

04/06/2020

Great. I have used them for years and I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They replace window glass.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

09/30/2019

I have used them twice now to replace my windshields. Once on a minivan and once on my prius. They handled all the insurance and set up a time that was right for me. They were able to come to my office and do the repairs while I was at work so I didn't have to miss any time. They were on time or early both times. The installation was quick and easy.

Description of Work
windshield replacement

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

08/15/2018

Lousy experience. Should of rescheduled at least one day in advance.

Description of Work
Called for work to be performed and was told it would take three weeks for someone to come out and look at project. Agreed to wait and 15 minutes prior to appointment they called wanting to reschedule. Price was not an issue. I don't normally leave lousy reviews but their unprofessionalism prompted this warning.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/10/2017

Terrible. They were unresponsive and I ended up using another glass company.

Description of Work
Glass cut for tabletop. I called on two occasions, one or two days apart, to get a price on a piece of glass being cut to fit the top of the dining room table. I was told both times that a salesman has been given the information and will call me. No one ever called. I had their address from the Internet and tried driving there and finding it directly, at a location on Nova Road in Ormond Beach, and was unable to locate a storefront or establishment of any kind with their name and address on it. I had a terrible experience and went with another company.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

I totally apologize that someone did not call you back. You had actually called our answering service, and we unfortunately did not get your messages. I did research this, and found that they had taken the message that you wanted a phone quote for a table top. Our address is 398 N. Nova Rd---but in Daytona Beach, not in Ormond Beach. We are 2 traffic lights north of International Speedway, across ...

08/13/2016

Couldn't have gone better. David was extremely professional and showed on time and was efficient. Not a single shard of glass was left behind.

Description of Work
Replace sliding glass door pane.

Cost $576.96

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Cut glass to replace broken glass in a coffee table. I gave them the measurements and provided them with another piece of glass to let them know what I wanted and needed! They did just as I asked! Good job!

Work Completed On 10/21/2015

09/24/2015

Work Completed On 09/08/2015

06/05/2014

I wanted obscure glass in the door. He went over lots of options and gave my an estimate. I told I really wanted glass with a blind inside, but couldn't find it any where. He went back to his office and searched and found the very thing I wanted. He ordered it. It only took a few days to get it and it was installed. The fellow was very nice and helpful. The job was done correct and neat. The price...

Description of Work
Changed glass in my bathroom door

Work Completed On 06/05/2014

01/14/2014

went to them new years eve day and they ordered the piece of glass that was smashed on my 2014 dodge caravan - it was the rear panel glass. Charlotte was very helpful and called a few suppliers and got me the best deal and they had it the day after new years - appointment at 1:00 pm and I was done and out of there by 2:00pm - great job!! Thanks.

Description of Work
replaced rear vent window that was smashed in a robbery on brand new 2014 dodge caravan.

Work Completed On 01/03/2014

10/15/2013

Front windshield cracked on my F-250 truck. Called my insurance company who gave me Lynx Services who provides glass services for them. Lynx gave me several installers to choose from (could have given them my own pick) and I accepted Glass Doctor, 398 N. Nova Rd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Phone, (386) 763.2100. The Lynx associate took my information and connected my through a conference call to Gl...

Description of Work
Replaced front windshield on a 1996 Ford F-250 pickup truck.

Work Completed On 10/15/2013

Insulated windows, window repair, shower & tub enclosures, office glass, door, table tops, mirrors, patio doors, replacement energy efficient windows, commercial storefront, emergency board up services & auto glass.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover