Hakuna matata construction

Founded 2017 •

Small local business 11 years experience in the trade Commercial and Residential work Hard surface install (vinyl, wood, tile) Trim Install/ repair Painting...

MD Contracting and Associates LLC

MD Contracting and Associates LLC is a construction company with the expertise in General Remodeling. Kitchen and Bathroom, Flooring, Interior and Exterior Painting, Custom Woodworking and more. Contact us to know more about our jobs.

AAF Remodeling

• Award Winning Service • For Over 10 Years, AAF Remodeling has been providing High-Quality Craftsmanship to all of Litchfield, Fairfield, & New Haven Counties! • We Offer a Range of Painting & Remodeling Services: Roofing, Siding, Windows & Window Replacement, Doors, Decks & Porches, & all Carpentry • We Offer Competitive Pricing WITHOUT Sacrificing Quality! • Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Aafremodeling • Call (203) 490-9711 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment • Alternate Phone: (203) 917-1586

02/07/2019

Lea L.

I am very happy with the work that was done. Corey took the time to find out the traffic level in my home and my needs before installing the floor. Because of that he suggested a different flooring, explaining the difference between my first choice and his suggestion and what the outcome could be. I am very glad that I did not go with my original choice! I have had this floor for two years now and It still looks great. I am pleased with the way that he staggered the seems of the flooring boards, and I appreciate his attention to detail. The workmanship has stood the test of time and a lot of traffic over the floor. The durability and beauty of the floor was everything Corey said it would be even after two years and a lot of "episodes". I would highly recommend him if you were considering to install flooring!

Description of Work
Flooring was installed throughout my entire Inlaw apartment. Bedroom, living room, kitchen, hallway.

Category flooring contractor

01/30/2019

Carol B.

Excellent Very friendly self motivator quality neat work. I would definitely recommend him Hard worker complete the job in timely Manner

Description of Work
Painting,and carpentry

Category contractors,interior painters,doors

01/27/2019

Lorena G.

Remodeled basement bedroom. Framing, Sheetrock (Walls & Ceiling), Painting, Cortec Floors, Trim, Doors, Built-in Shelving. Great attention to detail. Good communication, easy to get a-hold of, and reasonably priced. Highly recommend. -Lorena

Description of Work
Basement Bedroom

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Hakuna matata construction

Founded 2017 •

32 Shadybrook Ln

Waterbury, CT 06706

Small local business 11 years experience in the trade Commercial and Residential work Hard surface install (vinyl, wood, tile) Trim Install, interior/exterior Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express