Hakuna matata construction

Founded 2017 • With Angi since January 2019

32 Shadybrook Ln

Waterbury, CT 06706

Small local business 11 years experience in the trade Commercial and Residential work Hard surface install (vinyl, wood, tile) Trim Install/ repair Painting

02/07/2019

Lea L.

I am very happy with the work that was done. Corey took the time to find out the traffic level in my home and my needs before installing the floor. Because of that he suggested a different flooring, explaining the difference between my first choice and his suggestion and what the outcome could be. I am very glad that I did not go with my original choice! I have had this floor for two years now and It still looks great. I am pleased with the way that he staggered the seems of the flooring boards, and I appreciate his attention to detail. The workmanship has stood the test of time and a lot of traffic over the floor. The durability and beauty of the floor was everything Corey said it would be even after two years and a lot of "episodes". I would highly recommend him if you were considering to install flooring!

Description of Work
Flooring was installed throughout my entire Inlaw apartment. Bedroom, living room, kitchen, hallway.

Category flooring contractor

01/30/2019

Carol B.

Excellent Very friendly self motivator quality neat work. I would definitely recommend him Hard worker complete the job in timely Manner

Description of Work
Painting,and carpentry

Category contractors, interior painters, doors

01/27/2019

Lorena G.

Remodeled basement bedroom. Framing, Sheetrock (Walls & Ceiling), Painting, Cortec Floors, Trim, Doors, Built-in Shelving. Great attention to detail. Good communication, easy to get a-hold of, and reasonably priced. Highly recommend. -Lorena

Description of Work
Basement Bedroom

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, woodworking, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

FS Sanchez Landscaping LLC

Specializing in landscaping services, hardscaping, rock walls, patios, decks, and more! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A & A Painting & Carpentry Co

We are a medium-sized company with 27 years in the painting industry, with 6 full time painters and 1 carpenter. We do not sub-contract our work, we do all the work our self, we ask for 35% deposit, 35% at the half work completed and 30% upon completion of job.

Madison Grace LLC.

Madison Grace LLC. is an operator owned home improvement service provider with 20 years experience in Interior and Exterior Finish Painting. Other Services include: -Pressure Washing -Flooring -Sheetrock -Cabinet/Furniture Refinish -Interior Trim Packages -Deck Treatment -Junk Removal **Free Estimates**

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Small local business 11 years experience in the trade Commercial and Residential work Hard surface install (vinyl, wood, tile) Trim Install, interior/exterior Painting