Lion Home Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Lion Home Service is setting a new standard of excellence in the industry. We specialize in prompt service, quality fixes, and a reliable response that you can trust. We take pride in our reputation and have built our business one satisfied customer at a time. Whether you need an emergency repair, regular maintenance, or have a project you are planning, we are your total home solution. Service Delivered With Pride! Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Septic, Roofing, Gutters, Indoor Air Quality and MORE! Look for the Home Service company offering the best service and guarantees to ensure your repair or service is done correctly the first time! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- We agree to accept responsibility for your complete satisfaction with the materials we use and the workmanship we provide. During the first year, if you are dissatisfied with our service or our people for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right and correct the problem to your satisfaction. Additional Guarantees- We Value Your Safety- No Blame Game-We Value Your Time-Apples to Apples -Workmanship...

All Phase Radon LLC

All Phase Radon LLC is a Denver area business, which is family owned and operated. Over 2 years of experience with Radon testing and mitigation. We install only the highest quality radon mitigation systems across the Front Range. Available evenings and weekends, someone will be able to answer any questions you may have when it comes to protecting your home. We are NRPP certified for Radon Mitigation and Radon Testing services. We offer a 20 year radon levels Guarantee!!

Red Diamond Roofing

Red Diamond Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor serving the Colorado front-range. We offer new roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include blown-in fiberglass attic insulation, gutter and Siding installation. We are a business dedicated to a superior customer experience. Being upfront and ethical is our philosophy for good business. The difference between a good roof and a great roof is attention to detail. We take pride in delivering a quality product each and every time. We offer 0% financing for up to 12 months if you qualify for purchases from $1,000 - $45,000

10/11/2021

They were the first to respond, came out but never provided an estimate.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement.

Category gutter repair

09/08/2021

Great service, professional, friendly, honest

Description of Work
Wax seal for toilet

Category electrician,plumbing

08/03/2021

Garrett is very professional and knowledgeable. It didn't feel like he was forcing anything but working with what layout we have. I'm still waiting on pricing, which he'll provide in a couple days

Description of Work
Getting a bid for updating or replacing my current AC

06/22/2021

During a heat wave our AC decided to quit working. I contacted six or seven companies and left messages. Lion Home Service was the only one that called back in 24 hrs. The estimator and the installers were all friendly and efficient at getting the work done.

Description of Work
Replace old AC

06/08/2021

Andrea was vey courteous and professional! She ID’d the problem very fast!

Description of Work
A/C was out of refrigerant

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/16/2021

BEWARE!!! DO NOT CONTACT FOR WORK! I requested an electrical Panel replacement and was told this would include a permit and inspection. I had this replaced to be compliant with current regulations and fire safety. They did not apply for a permit or inspection. Once I paid for the service they told me I had to get it inspected. They continue to give me the runaround. My mistake for trusting they wo...

Description of Work
Home Electrical Panel Replacement

Category electrician

02/05/2021

I called Lion shortly after 8 a.m. and they had a new water heater in before noon. It went well.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing

02/04/2021

Dustin was friendly, professional and well skilled. He solved problems quickly and I appreciated his instruction, suggestions and candor. I recommend Lion Home Service and plan to utilize their services in the near future.

Description of Work
HVAC annual checkup

01/19/2021

Very good, and I was glad to be able to get it the same day that I called. Thank You

Description of Work
septic tank needed pumped

Category septic tank

11/19/2020

Typical sales pitch...lots of niceties but not much info about the water heater. Because we were not prepared to purchase one that day we didn't ask all the questions we should have. The Sales Tech presented three Rheem water heaters they carried varying in price from the mid $2,000 to high $4,000 based on the years of warranties for each. We chose one totaling $3, 180.00. We asked about a discoun...

Description of Work
We had a $49.00 coupon for a service check of our water heater but the Sales Tech, Garrett Shryock with Lion Home Service determined it needed to be replaced.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your feedback. We wanted to address a couple of your concerns that you stated above. As we are a fully licensed, trained, and certified company, the pricing we provide is not simply the base cost of equipment. We also go through vetted suppliers and therefore pricing will be different then 3rd party companies such as eBay. Additionally, our prices are a flat rate (this includes equip...

Residential & Commercial, Roofing Repairs and Replacements, Gutter Cleaning- Replacement and Repair, Septic cleaning, pumping, Inspections, replacements, Furnace repair and replacement, Air Conditioning repair and replacement, Electrical repairs and installs, Water Heater repairs and replacements, Boiler repairs and replacements, Quiet Cool Whole House and Attic Fans, Blown insulation, Duct Cleaning and Sealing, Radon testing and mitigation, and SO much More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing