Performance Coatings

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my thriving business Performance Coatings. Were a locally and family owned asphalt maintenance and paving company that provides affordable services for your pavements needs. We offer services such as hot mix asphalt paving, sealcoating, crack filling, pot hole repairs, and parking lot striping. We are a 4th generation experienced company that is very knowledgeable on how to fulfill your pavements exact needs and wants. We are very competitive and full of integrity. Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!...

Asphalt & Concrete Services of Metro Denver

Is your driveway or parking lot in desperate need of a makeover? Let Asphalt & Concrete Services of Metro Denver show you how our services can save you money and restore your image. We provide asphalt and concrete paving services for residential and commercial customers in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas. We grade and pave driveways, parking lots, private runways, private roads, playgrounds, tennis courts, and streets. We create pedestrian-safe paved surfaces with services such as crack filling, pothole repairs, patching, seal coating, and lot striping. We'll keep your paved surfaces level and smooth! Whether you need potholes filled, cracks repaired, or surfaces newly paved, contact us for information and a thorough project consultation!

Black Top Construction

Full service asphalt construction contractor with over 14 years of experience.

L&H Construction

Additional services - Commercial janitorial, construction clean-up, concrete driveways, drainage, curbing, lawn fertilization, build or repair retaining walls, bark, mulch and wood chip refill, lawn mowing, edging & trimming.

09/14/2021

I would have given them a 5 star rating but I had a few spots get messed up on my drive way where you can tell it was thinner. When I asked about them fixing it he said he didn’t do small jobs. I asked for Johnny to come out and look at it he said he would. It’s been weeks now and he won’t he hasn’t came out like promised. Johnny won’t even answer my phone calls. I’m very disappointed that this is...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

03/03/2021

Service was amazing and work was professional and clean. He goes above and beyond at a great price! Best guy for the job!

Description of Work
Asphalt repairs and layover

02/03/2021

He was very professional. He repaired pot holes, added speed bumps to road, removed a fence and added asphalt to that area.

Description of Work
Asphalt, Speed bumps, Pot holes

Category pressure washing,driveway pavers

Thank you for the review!

02/03/2021

Johnny is responsive, quick, reasonably priced, and a professional. Was a pleasure dealing with him and i look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
pothole repairs, speed bumps, seal asphalt

Category driveway pavers

Thank you for the review!

01/19/2021

Asphalt Driveway

Description of Work
This is a great company, very punctual and professional. I will definitely hire again if the need arises. I highly recommend Performance Coatings.