Weatherite

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

3.3

We are a local home improvement company located in Sacramento, CA. We specialize in window replacement, bathroom remodels, siding, gutter protection, and certain energy saving products. We have an outstanding rating with the Better Business Bureau, use no subcontractors, and offer lifetime warranties! We are also licensed and insured, our General Contractor's license number is 452865A. ...

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi
Northwest Exteriors

Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, patio covers, LifeRooms, sunrooms, siding, solar and HVAC Systems. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction & finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our competitive pricing guarantee ensures we will meet or beat any competitor's written quotes. We have many different finance options available! Simply the Best...Trust Northwest!

08/08/2013

It went very good. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Hired them to install new windows on my home

03/05/2013

We met with the Weatherite sales representative at our home, who described the various types of windows available and how the construction would proceed. Then the production manager came to measure the windows and confirm our order. The construction project took two days. Everyone we came in contact with was pleasant and professional. It has been six months and we have had no problems with our new...

Description of Work
Replaced all 16 windows in our home, including one sliding glass door.

01/10/2013

The service and customer services at the time of purchase and installation was very good. The poor ratings are for their service after the windows were replaced. We have continuously had problems with the patio door not sliding well. We have had them out serveral times to correct the problem. The last time started early October 2012 when we called because the door slides so rough the handle is bre...

Description of Work
Initially, we had all windows including an 8' sliding patio door replaced in our home with dual panes.

12/31/2012

This was by far the worst company we have ever worked with in the twenty four years we have lived at this address. Weatherite is money hungry and does not care about customer satisfaction! Now that I have your attention, this is why: On October 15th, 2012 when the installers showed up on the job site they did not know what they were getting themselves into. The head guy thought he was only putting...

Description of Work
Weatherite was hired to replace three windows and two sliders in our home. One of the windows and one of the sliders were retro-fitted for the master bedroom location. The other two windows and slider were new construction. The retro-fit window and slider are self explanatory, remove old window and slider and insert new window and slider. As for the new construction it included removing a six foot slider in our kitchen, a eight foot slider in the family room, followed by two floor-to-ceiling picture windows on same wall as eight foot slider. After removal of old windows and sliders, Weatherite built up the wall in kitchen for the new construction five by five window. In the family room Weatherite had to remove three separate headers to then put in place a new sixteen foot header for a new six by four foot window, and new six foot slider. This also included stucco patching the outside of our home, where the new construction was performed, followed by insulating the interior wall and finishing with new sheet rock/tape/texture.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,doors

07/26/2012

We originally signed the contract in April of 2010, but due to issues with parts the job was not completed until August 2011. We felt the actual work crew was very professional, but we had continuous problems with management and customer service. I did not feel like they cared about our issues and getting the job right. Instead we were passed from one manger to the next so that we had no relations...

Description of Work
We had all our doors and windows replaced in the house that included our front door, 8 windows, 2 sliding doors, a french door and one double slider.

Category replacement windows,doors

07/06/2012

Very well. All items were measured and made to order to fit this old house. The products and workmanship were excellent. The workers were jovial and pleasant to have around. I could not be more pleased with everything that was done and the workers who did the work plus the salesmen who came out in the beginning. All appointments were kept and on time. Quality all around, products and installation. The house is much cooler and way more soundproof plus it looks great.

Description of Work
Changed very old original (1950) single pane windows (8) and slider for new dual pane weather efficient ones and replaced rotted back door (out of garage) and rotted door jamb. Completed the work with new finished moulding.

Category window installer","door installer

07/16/2011

Plumbing and shower work was good. Painting was not good, but they did have painter come back to improve some of the work and paint a door that was not done. The big problem is that the one-piece sink/counter top was not cut to quite the same shape/size as the original one. The original had a cut-out on one side to accomodate the linen closet, so that the counter top extended out over the base of the cabinet 3/4" so you did not see where the counter top was fastened to the cabinet base. The new counter top did not have the notch cut out, so the edge of the counter top was flush with the side of the cabinet base. So, now the ugly seam where the counter top is fastened to the base is visible. The supervisor came out when I called to tell them I was not satisfied with the ugly seam where the counter top ends flush with the base. He said that I should have detected the error in the drawings they prepared that I O.K'd. All he would do is apply some caulking to the seam, which is rough and still ugly.

Description of Work
Replaced one-piece sink/counter top, shower plumbing, walls, and door. Painted room. Replaced towel rods and other hardware.

Category home remodeling contractor

10/03/2010

We are in need of a new shower. We saw the Weatherite booth at a home show on a Friday and made an appointment for them to come to our home for an estimate the following Wednesday evening. The Weatherite home show rep took our information and said someone would call to confirm the Wednesday appointment. When no one had called by late Wednesday morning, I called them. I was told our name was not in their system, but they would be able to send someone out at the appointed time anyway. The sales rep was very pleasant and explained their product and company and gave us a price quote for the "basics" (e.g., shower walls and faucet fixtures), along with "options" prices (e.g., shower doors, shower seat, soap/shampoo holder). We thanked her for her time and said we'd think about it. We did like the product and it seemed to be a reputable company to work with; however, a competitor was coming the next day, so we wanted to compare the other company's product and price. **This is a small thing, but we thought it was odd that the Weatherite quote was just scratched out on a piece of binder paper - no "official" form or Weatherite letterhead. That would not have been a deal-breaker, however.** The sales rep followed up Saturday morning. We said we were still thinking about it, which was the truth. The rep said that her "manufacturer can only hold the quoted price until the end of the weekend." We were not ready to make a commitment so quickly, so we thought Weatherite was out of the picture. (By the way, Weatherite's quote was comparable to a competitor's quote.) The following Wednesday, I received a call from Jake. Jake said he'd like another rep to come out to remeasure the shower and give us a better price than we were originally quoted. We liked the product, so I eagerly said yes. A different rep came out the following evening. She quoted $1000 MORE than the orignal quote (yes, $1000 MORE). We told her we were very disappointed in the "better" price. She looked at the first quote and said that was their "cost," but she could still honor that quote. We were losing interest quickly at that point - they seem to be all over the place with their sales tactics and it seems the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. What completely turned us off was when: 1. The rep advised (more like "scolded" us) that they (Weatherite) cannot keep coming out and giving us quotes (excuse me, THEY CALLED US). 2. I had to sign a form releasing them from the original quote. We were not given a copy of the signed form, 3. Hmmm . . . that's funny, we went to another homeshow the next day, visited the Weatherite booth, and were told that their quotes are good for one year. We did not solicit that information; the rep freely told us that. We're done. We will never work with Weatherite.

Description of Work
No services performed - did not hire the company.

Category bathtub refinisher

07/03/2010

I would not recommend them as I feel they were extremely unprofessional and a bit snobby!!

Description of Work
I made an appointment to have someone come to my house to give me a quote on a sliding glass door installation. The day before my appointment, a rep called and said they would not come out for a job that small! I was really disappointed, I don't understand how they stayed in business for so many years if they are refusing customers.

Category window installer

02/12/2010

They were excellent. They had excellent follow up, an excellent product and overall just excellent. I thought it was expensive, but you get what you pay for and I thought it was worth it.

Description of Work
Weather Rite did some window work for me. They put in 5 new energy efficient windows and installation.

Category window installer

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer kitchen remodels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express