Dave Harden Construction

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2011

General Building Contractor...

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Offers by SHEcan2 on Angi
Saunders Landscaping Construction

We are a family run business. Our company is committed to creativity, quality, and service. We take pride in all our work and strive to provide beautiful, functional landscapes. Through effective management, proper communication and long-term relationships with our clients. We provide full landscape construction including all types of concrete, pavers, artificial turf, retaining walls, fire pits, fence, etc.

Golden State Concrete

Small business who takes the time to fully understand your desires and hand crafts your dreams to a reality. PLEASE CALL US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR CONCRETE NEEDS!

11/10/2015

Description of Work
We own a home built in 1955 and it can certainly take some inventive carpentry work to do some repairs on it. Dave was wonderful. He replaced a back door/jam,trim inside and out,and also replaced trim on our garage door. He worked so hard in 105 degree heat and did not charge us full price because he said he felt he took too long to get it done even though that was due to having to obtain all the "not so normal" materials. My husband is a retired contractor and was very pleased! We will use Dave again. He is a nice man that you feel comfortable having work around your home.

Category contractors,doors

05/01/2014

Dave was great! Maximized what he could out of existing materials that were still viable. Designed a gate that keeps my dogs fairly quiet and in the yard. Cleaned up and hauled away all the debris, and did it all with a no pressure, laid back attitude. My new gate is beautiful and my neighbors are really happy as the dogs are pretty docile now. I would recommend Dave in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Designed gate for my side yard, demo'd existing gate that no longer function and replaced it with a new privacy gate that keeps my dogs very quiet.

Category contractors,fencing

03/28/2014

I did not let him finish the job. He did not frame the hole where the AC Unit went in, but instead built a little platform for it to sit on and was then going to fill in the gaps with stucco, which was impossible. The gaps were just too big. He unloaded his SUV with way more equipment and materials than he could possibly use. Most in my front yard, but also along the side of the house and on the b...

Description of Work
Attempted to put a window air conditioner in the wall.

Category contractors

Client asked for me to install a window A/C into a bedroom wall. I informed her it was a window unit and she asked if I could make it work in a wall. I made it work in the area she wanted. She was happy and paid me when the job was complete.

03/03/2014

We tabled the repairs and have not completed them yet. The overall grade was not allowed to be equal with N/A. N/A was accurate for our not doing the repair, but Overall was not allowed to be N/A.

Description of Work
We got an estimate to build a fence.

Category contractors,fencing

01/16/2014

He is very skilled and careful. Terrific

Description of Work
Replaced eaves and repaired window frames

Category contractors

I provide carpentry, rough, finish and repair, window install & concrete.