ALTA HEATING & AIR COND

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

We accept cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard and are an approved SMUD and PG and E contractor...

Honey's Air & Solar

Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our environmental responsibility . Our business is a reflection of the people we serve. We set out to do things differently. We looked outside our industry for inspiration, to companies that offer not only exceptional customer service, but an excellent overall consumer experience. We found that building our business around the needs of our customers is the best way to be successful. That is why we have adopted and embrace the "No Stinger" promise. The "No Stinger" Promise is more than a guarantee, it is a promise from our family to yours to take care of your home and family as if they were our own.

Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi
California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angi

04/13/2015

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning, Heating, Radiant Heat, air balance, repair, service, installation and equipment sales for residential and commercial applications. New construction, retrofit, tenant improvement.

on new equipment