Abbey Flooring

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2012

Abbey Flooring specializes in commercial and residential flooring needs. We offer flexible financing with interest free financing for 18 months. Call today for a free in home estimate (916) 691-3440.Name brand products include: Shaw, Mohawk, Dal Tile, Emser Tile, Kahrs Hardwood, Armstrong, Hunter Douglas, Graber, Quick Step and many more. Now offering synthetic grass....

RESTORE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR TILES AND BRIGHTEN DIRTY AND WEATHERED CONCRETE Call Tile & Grout Professionals for efficient and cost-effective work on tile cleaning, grout sealing, concrete washing, tile repair, and many more services. We are a locally operated company in the Northern California area. Ask for free estimates on your service.

We are a small, quality oriented, licensed flooring contractor with over 18 years of experience. Specializing in hardwood flooring installation & refinishing, baseboards, laminate and luxury vinyl planks.Serving portions of Placer and Sacramento counties.

We are a family business company, providing custom tile and stone installation. Customer service is top priority.

12/26/2017

We had new laminate floors installed in the dining room, kitchen, hall and bedroom

Description of Work
New laminate floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/10/2017

Everything went perfectly. They did a terrific job with the installation and listened and acted on all of my requests. It is beautiful!!!

Description of Work
I had some water damage on my wood floors that were in the laundry room (wood floors probably do not belong in the laundry room). Spike made great recommendations to change the wood floor to tile and he picked the perfect tile!

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

07/13/2017

Everything from sales to installation went perfectly.

Description of Work
Had water damage in one room with 12 year old carpet purchased from Abbey Carpets in 2005. They were able to obtain the exact same carpet and had it available within the week. However, the contractor repairing the water damage took 5 months to complete his work. We wanted to carpet to be the last project installed. Abbey Carpet graciously held our carpet and installed it when we requested. They were very professional and the work done was excellent. Their staff from sales to installers were the best. I would definitely use them again.

Category carpet installation

06/15/2017

They did the right job. They gave me the good carpet for the right price. I was happy. I didn't price a lot of carpets. I was happy with the price; that's all that matters. I'm in a wheelchair, I'm a wheelchair bound guy. And so I said well now when we put this carpet in, it's got to be one that's fine for wheelchairs, and so they said "right." And in fact, they installed it on the floor, which is...

Description of Work
They installed carpet for us.

Category carpet installation

09/15/2015

I worked with Spike to pick out new wood laminate flooring for our formal living room, dining room, guest room/office and hallway to replace our aging carpet. He was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the product lines and found the perfect fit for our house. He drove out to Roseville to complete the measurements too. The laminate came in within a day and we scheduled the installation the ...

Description of Work
Remove carpet and replace with wood laminate flooring and new baseboards

Category flooring contractor

Carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl flooring material & installations Now offering synthetic grass.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available