Pioneer Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc

Arizona
Arizona: Contractors

1312 E Wieding Rd

Tucson, AZ 85706

Award winning. We are proud to be locally owned and operating since 1981. We believe supporting our local economy is so very important to the future and well being of us all. We have a great team of trained Technicians, with over 10 fully equipped service trucks that can be dispatched 24 hours a day. Being invited into your home or business is an honor so we strive to minimize any inconvenience or interruptions. Safety and efficiency always our first concern, along with cost effective repairs. Our clients are our best sales people, so your satisfaction is our first priority. Please email me at: info@pioneerplumbing.net...

plumbers (355)drain cleaning (56)water heaters (51)drain pipe installation (20)home remodeling (16)gas leak repair (15)HVAC Companies (13)appliance repair (8)water softeners (7)irrigation system (6)drywall (6)fountains (2)

03/22/2022

Vicki da S.

I needed a bathtub replaced and retiled. From start to finish everyone was professional, tidied up every day, and was on budget!! I can't say enough great things about Pioneer plumbing, especially Brian, Jerame, Brandon and Ray! I will use them again and again!

Description of Work
Replaced bathtub and retiled

Category appliance repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/08/2022

don S.

I had an appointment for sometime between 12:30 and 5 on a Friday. I confirmed with them on Friday morning that I needed 15-30 minutes notice before they would arrive. 5pm came without a call. At 6pm, I got a call while I was driving, and they left a message. I returned the call and left a message. Not only did they have the nerve to think work after 6pm on Friday was reasonable, they didn't even have the courtesy to call me back the following Monday.

Description of Work
Faucet repair

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

03/01/2021

John K.

Plumber knew right where to explore for leak; made only a modest cut into wall; found problem and replaced galvanized steel hose bib with a copper one. Then, in a preventative move replaced two other similar outside spigots.

Description of Work
Galvanized steel pipes of hose bib /outside spigot had rusted where it met copper tubing inside the wall. Water was leaking from the rusted / decaying steel pipe and dripping into garage wall and eventually this water flooded garage.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

12/18/2019

gale C.

Perfectly! Tech arrived on time, was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and got it all fixed in a couple of hours. Excellent service and got us into the repair queue quickly!

Description of Work
Pressure valve outside by city water meter popped off.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

10/26/2019

James M.

Had a water heater go back and they determined that it was probably still under Kenmore parts warranty (since only 2 yrs old) so recommended I first call they to see (and it was where I got a free replacement through Kenmore) rather than have them do anything, so I greatly appreciated that. Since they determined that 15mins into the service call, I had them also replace an old external water spigot that was hard to turn on. They did a great job with that, even replacing the bib pipe since it had rusted and had minimal breaking into the wall.

Description of Work
Water heater issue

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

10/14/2019

Cathy D.

The plumber, Brian, relit the pilot and while he was waiting for the tank to warm up and shut off he did a minor drop repair on my kitchen faucet. The repair went well but the tank is over 15 years old and has shown signs of coming to the end of its life. After talking it over I decided to go with a new tank. The estimate was a bit higher than he originally thought it would be but on suggestion from his boss he installed the new tank the same day and also replaced the PVC piping with copper tubing, hence the extra cost. I now have a shut off for both the water and the gas as well as a handy way to flush sediment out of the system regularly to extend the age of the new tank. I was very pleased with Brian's attitude and demeanor. He never pressured me for the new tank but gave me information and let me make the decision. I would definitely go with this company again.

Description of Work
Needed a repair on my hot water tank but decided a new one was in order. The plumber was able to make that happen the same day.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

10/08/2019

Rowena M.

The plumber, Leo Brogan (Tech #38) helped us identify the type of cartridge needed, and then came promptly after our call and quickly installed the part. We have had excellent experiences with Pioneer on many occasions. Their plumbers are extremely well trained and very thoughtful. Price was pretty high, in part because of the cost of the cartridges.

Description of Work
We had a bathroom faucet leaking and needed new faucet cartridges installed.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

09/29/2019

Mike G.

Plumber replaced the water balancer behind the mixer. Seemed to have difficulty getting screws back in because they were too tight but everything seems to work okay now. Tightened faucet okay. He showed up on time, gave advanced notice he was on his way, was professional and didn't waste any time.

Description of Work
Faucet in shower did have any cold water, only hot. And, faucet in the bathroom sink was loose.

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/12/2019

Shreya C.

Our compressor broke in the middle of summer in Tucson, and Pioneer sent out a technician two days later. We had some issues with the explanation offered after the first visit because our compressor had been replaced by Pioneer only two years earlier, but Jim personally called to explain the failure and to make sure that we felt taken care of. He followed up with a second visit, this time bringing a non-affiliated technician to corroborate the diagnosis, and made sure we fully understood what was happening within the unit. He was extremely thorough and professional, and we won't hesitate to call them in the future. Jim's actions really grew our trust in their business.

Description of Work
A/C Diagnosis and Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/13/2019

Lyn A.

It went fine. They were on time and professional. They are not expensive.

Description of Work
They fixed the toilet leak.

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Heating and Cooling, Gas lines, sewer lines, water heaters, certified backflow testing, gas appliance installation, gas fireplace installation, gas fireplace logs, fixture repair & replacement, faucets, toilets, sinks, disposals, water heater systems, traps, drain lines, sewer lines, storm drains, gas lines, water lines, drain cleaning, laundry, ac condensate, storm, floor drains & grease lines