Just Better Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

3.4

Just Better Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service HVAC company servicing all Brands of equipment!...

AAA Cooling Specialist

AAA Cooling Specialists is the leading expert in Heating & Cooling with an emphasis on energy efficiency. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer experiences. Helping people stay comfortable in their homes. We are creating value by educating the customer. We show our customers how to make their homes more energy efficient by providing information when they need it. We are dedicated to making everyone comfortable in their homes. Although we don't offer 24/7 service we do emergency service calls up to 9 PM. We offer free estimates on new system installations.

Offers by AAA Cooling Specialist on Angi
Howard Air

For more than 41 years, Howard Air has been one of the highest-rated heating and air conditioning companies in Arizona. Earning its reputation by consistently operating in an honest and transparent manner. Howard Air offers the industries premier products, brands and an award winning service and installation department. Call us today to experience the quality of our services. Weather replace or repair call Howard Air! Additional Phone Number: (602)633-9302

Offers by Howard Air on Angi
Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Day & Night is a full-service Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing company in Phoenix, AZ. We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Something we work very hard everyday to keep. We believe the main reason we've been in continuous operation since 1978, is because we treat our customers like family. If your air conditioner is in need of repair or service, give us a call to find out how a customer should be treated. We offer a best price guarantee and a buy back guarantee. We offer both Senior Citizen & Military discount. Call for details, we are standing by!

Offers by Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing on Angi

08/17/2020

NO BUSINESS ETHICS. AVOID. I bought a Groupon for an A/C tune-up, which was falsely advertised. I was given a diagnostic instead of a tune-up and nothing was tuned-up. I called the company and was told that “tune-up” means “diagnostic”, even though the words “diagnostic” and “inspection” were not mentioned anywhere on the Groupon. I was told that “tune-up” was a “dirty word” in the industry (why u...

Description of Work
A/C Tune-Up

11/06/2016

They have always been reliable, punctual and professional. I feel confidant in their honesty. I wanted to give a shout out to Jeremy who did a great job this last time and was kind enough to change my filters because I had injured my hand. It's really peace of mind to know who to call and know they'll do a good job.

Description of Work
For the last 2 years I've had them do the annual inspection of my AC and Furnace.

08/11/2016

They have come out several times, whenever I've requested them. I have three properties in Arizona and they have come out for all of them. It was under warranty, so it was $45 only. That's what the warranty company charges and then they pick up everything else. They were punctual and they got the job done. They were nice to my tenants.

Description of Work
They worked on heating & A/C unit.

08/11/2016

They're very efficient and they're honest. Their pricing is average.

Description of Work
They unclogged my air conditioning line in one of my rentals.

08/05/2016

It now is?14 days later since the first work order was submitted and 2 days after they replaced our coil to our ac unit?and these under trained?worthless careless people finally admit that there is a leak in our system and not our coil being burned out! From the beginning of all of this I have had friends from within the business side of the?hvac industry?and family and even I thought and told the...

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in the system by rigging it instead of professionally fixing or replacing the unit.

Maintenance, Repair, Installation!

All services are offered!

New Installations/Replacements