True View Windows and Glass

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2004

True View is committed to providing outstanding customer service and custom solutions for all your glass and window needs. When you choose True View, you're partnering with a licensed, bonded, and insured glass replacement contractor with an impressive track record. We aim to meet or exceed any

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

True View ShopTrue View ShowroomNext Generation Window

window replacement (378)glass repair (104)door installation (43)screen repair (41)window tinting (9)egress window (4)home remodeling (2)glass block (1)stucco (4)window cleaning (1)siding companies (1)

10/21/2022

Jesus S.

I was patient to wait 5 plus months to replace 3 windows at my home. But now that they got replace they did a bad job installation them. The new windows are sticking out almost a 1/4 inch out, they where flush before that, I wouldn’t hire them again did a terrible job installing them, be careful who u hire not worthed.

Description of Work
3 windows replace.

Category replacement windows

Review for True View Windows and Glass - 2222 E Jones Ave, Phoenix, AZ - 39917390

01/28/2021

Tony R.

Sun Screen/Screen/Window Replacement

Description of Work
Overall, the work done was mostly adequate but scheduling and general follow through with them was a nightmare. Firstly their salesperson Judd was extremely rude as I was trying to negotiate a deal for multiple repairs (window replacement on a rental and screen/sun screen replacements at our house). Their office workforce is divided between residential and commercial and they have difficulty coordinating across. Judd neglected to contact me back on final pricing and then never ordered the window so I had to reorder and when I asked again about discounts on the overall work and why didn’t he place the order, his reply was “you will take the price I give you”. Speaking with the owner was better but didn’t really do anything to the price. They did the window replacement well on our rental. In doing the work on our house, it took three attempts at making the top front room window sun screen to fit. They showed up at the wrong house for installation. They then showed up at our house at a non scheduled time and then denied that they did repeatedly scoffing that they have gps records when I asked why (I sent the video footage from my Ring camera then they simply stopped responding). One of the screen recently blew off with the inclement weather we had and they want $55 to hang it back up. As this was about 9 months after the work was done and the first real test of any wind and due to the aforementioned hassles in working with them, I don’t feel like paying yet they are sticking to that charge. In short, they do the job well but are an utter dumpster fire of bad customer service in the office. I’d use someone else

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/13/2020

Robert L.

We are new to AZ and the home we bought had really heavy glass sliders. Neither my husband nor myself could open or have access to backyard. We contacted True View’s Wesley Taylor who came to our home, gave us good quote, told us when we could expect to have the necessary installation. We received a call the day before and were delighted when Adam Minjarez and David Valenzuela arrived early am and proceeded to do a super job for us. We can open those glass doors easily and for the first time in over a year, we have easy access to our backyard! Thanks True View for great associates and a great job! We really appreciate doing business with you and should the need arrive, we will do so again!

Description of Work
Replaced new rollers on sliding glass doors and screen.

Category auto glass

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/03/2020

Ari E.

WARNING DO NOT USE TRUE VIEW, THEY ARE CRIMINALS! 2 months later our frameless shower job is still not done... We hired True View to do 4 bathrooms for us. The fist 3 went off without a hitch so we didn't hesitate to hire them for the 4th. WORST MISTAKE WE EVER MADE. 2 different service techs gave out to take our shower measurements and promised us a frameless shower as we ripped out our other shower because we did not line the framed enclosure. After a month when they came out to install the shower they realized the way they designed the shower was not correct and the piece of glass were not staying in place and bending into one another. They drilled multiple holes into a our brand new tile to put in a support bar hoping it would fix the issue. It did not so they came out to put in a bigger support bar. They drilled even more holes in our beautiful brand new tile to put in the bigger support bar only to determine that wasn't going to work. After speaking with their Tech he said the drawings were not done up properly and they should have mounted the door to the left wall in our bathroom to support the shower door (It's currently hanging off another piece of glass that's supported by the opposite wall). The service tech Matt said he didn't have the authority to redesign the glass because that would mean they would have to redo the entire shower so he send his manager Jeff out. Jeff immediately took no accountability for the issue that came up and said there is no way they came make this a frameless shower. I've spoken with 2 service techs from True View saying that was absolutely not true and that Jeff simply didn't want to have to eat the cost of remaking the glass so he gave us too options, install a header or take the shower out. Since it had now been 2 months we agreed to have them install a header with the understanding that if we didn't like it they would come out take the shower out, repair our wall and refund out money. Well, the liner got installed and we were not happy. It looks AWFUL. The shower is EXACTLY like the one we just ripped out!!! Why would we spend months redoing our entire bathroom just to get the exact same shower we just pulled out?? It makes zero sense. Now Jeff and the girl that works in the office Casandra are taking NO accountability for the issue. Are telling us they will not refund our money, remove the awful shower they installed, and then told us to repair the tiles THEY BROKE ourselves. They actually said on the phone JUST NOW "if you have a problem with us report us to the contractors board association or sue us". So funny how kind, respectful, and great True View was BEFORE they had our money. Now that they have it they could care less! The owner Jamie was supposed to call us back days ago, do you think he ever called? Not at all. Instead we had to follow up with THEM before they for lack of a better term told us to take a hike and stuck us with a shower we did not want, are not happy with, and which they are taking no accountability for. I've got 3 other companies lined up to do the job the EXACT way they want it FOR LESS than True View charged, go figure! Whatever you do DO NOT USE TRUE VIEW GLASS, they will be sweet as pie UNTIL something goes wrong to which at that point they will pass the buck until they don't have anyone else to pass it to. We are sick to our stomaches about how we were treated. I've never spent so much money with a company (literally tens of thousands of dollars now) to have them blow us off like this. UNREAL, awful experience.

Description of Work
SHOWER STILL NOT DONE

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

True View Windows and Glass has a contract with Ian [Member Name Removed], not [Member Name Removed] True view initially gave the customer two different options, when we saw that the door was too unstable to sit on the glass return panel. We offered to pull the enclosure out, fix the tile and refund the money or proceed with the safest [Member Information Removed] to install the enclosure and that was with the header. The customer agreed to proceed with the header.

07/01/2020

Caitlin E.

My window was replaced quickly and they were very professional

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/30/2020

Rick M.

Very disappointed with True View’s product and service, especially with Jammie’s vulgar phone call to my wife, cursing her and demanding payment. Our windows have major issues and the 10+ problems have not been resolved. True View has no-showed their appointments to fix these issues with our windows, demanding payment before problems have been resolved. They have have put a lien on my property. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TRUE VIEW.

Description of Work
27 Windows replaced

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/12/2020

Carl N.

Service was prompt and on time. Installer was efficient and competent

Description of Work
Dual pane glass replacement

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

11/01/2019

Allan P.

Very happy. Windows function properly now.

Description of Work
Repair window slider mechanism

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

06/12/2019

Lori C.

It was excellent. They were quick and fast. They came and installed it within an hour.

Description of Work
They replaced the broken windows.

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

06/10/2019

David S.

It was good. They did a good craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Master bathroom renovation.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

06/07/2019

MICHELLE H.

It was fine. Everything was great, on time, and professional

Description of Work
Estimated a project - windows.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

06/04/2019

Mike M.

Fine! They showed up on time, professional and they did a very job.

Description of Work
They replaced the broken window.

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

Glad to hear you are happy with our services. Please keep us in mind for any future projects!

06/04/2019

Todd K.

They did a very good job and they had a fair price.

Description of Work
They provide estimate for window installation.

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

12/18/2017

Ashwin R.

The scheduling staff was very rude and not accommodating, I was running late and asked them if they can finish another job before coming to my house, the person answering the phone was very rude and not willing to work with me, did not care if they wanted my business...will not be using them ever.

Description of Work
Our sliding shower door needed to be replaced, I mad an appointment for an appraisal and measurements

10/20/2017

Celina B.

I had a window that wouldn't operate correctly. I called True View and scheduled for a repair. The technician was great the price was reasonable. Would highly recommend and use them for any future window projects.

Description of Work
Window Repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for your referrals.

10/20/2017

Angelina M.

All 3 times have been good experiences. Everyone from their office staff to their technicians has been professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We will continue using True View and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We've had True View out 3 times over the last few years to replace broken windows at our house (we live on a golf course).

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

So glad to see you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business!

10/13/2017

Cynthia .

The kitchen window was replaced in no time. The gentleman was very professional at all times.

Description of Work
Kitchen window put in

Category egress windows, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Thank you for using True View Windows.

07/31/2017

Corissa M.

They came out fairly quick, took some measurements, and within a week had the piece in and came out to replace it. Both men were friendly and did a very good job. They were done within 2 hours, including the cleanup.

Description of Work
the outer pane of the sliding glass door was shattered, needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Glad to see you had a great experience!

07/13/2017

Ward G.

I have to say I thought they might of shyed away from such a small project, but they treated me like I was going to glass a sky scraper. They asked me a bunch of questions about style, thickness, etc. Stuff I hadn't even thought of. Techs came out to measure, I put half down and in a matter of a few weeks my glass was done. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Needed a small glass top for the half wall between our living room and dinning room. The decor that we had on top of it kept scratching up the paint and taking away from the look.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

No project is ever too small for True View! Great to see you had such a good experience. Thank you for your business. We appreciate you!

06/21/2017

Ryan G.

It went very well, they were fast and the work was top notch.

Description of Work
Had to replace a broken kitchen window.

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

06/14/2017

Rory T.

Called office to be put on hold for 20 minutes, after which I described the problem of my lock not working - not latching behind the frame. The rep proceeded to ask me all kinds of irrelevant questions - how big is the window, how tall it is off the floor, how far away from a door, etc. then proceeded to tell me it was $1300 to replace the window. I questioned this and said it's the lock, not the glass, then she revised the quote to $195 to even come out and look at it. Check other window companies - their basic service call is FAR less expensive than this company, and they actually listen to their customers issues. Not impressed.

Description of Work
Needed window lock repaired

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

Sorry to hear about your experience. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration and make sure the customer service representative are paying full attention to each and every phone call.

06/02/2017

Wendy R.

When I called for service, they gave me a quote over the phone. A technician came out to take measurements and order the parts. The window parts came in ahead of the sunscreen, so a tech came out to repair the windows. A second crew came out a couple days later to install the sunscreen. The office staff was very nice and did an excellent job communicating the progress of my order and scheduling service. The technicians called me when they were on there way over, they were on time, they were very professional, and they did a great job. Smooth sailing from start to finish!

Description of Work
Adjusted a balance on a kitchen window, replaced broken balances on a bedroom window, and supplied one new black shade sunscreen for bedroom window.

Cost $506.2