NU-VIEW Glass Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2009

NU-VIEW Glass Inc. is a locally owned glass contractor service located in Peoria Arizona and services the Northwest Valley. Window and glass repair and replacement service, including custom cut glass tabletops and mirrors. Licensed (AZROC#254030) Bonded and Insured, member BBB and PORA, NU-VIEW Glass Inc. does not use subcontractors. The owners of NU-VIEW Glass Inc. have been providing glass service to Arizona residents for over twenty five years. NU-VIEW Glass Inc. is family owned and operated....

DunRite Windows & Doors

DunRite Windows & Doors

WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE BROKEN GLASS OR SEALS. WE DO NOT FIX WINDOW FRAMES, WE ONLY REPLACE WITH NEW. Beautiful, energy-efficient windows… Perfectly sealed caulking... Furniture returned to the correct position after a job is done, with nary a spec of sawdust or debris left behind… Replacement windows for your home should be a smooth, hassle-free experience. At DunRite Windows & Doors, you’ll appreciate our reputation for high quality work and experienced employees who truly care about the installation process. We never use contractors. My name is Sal Sucato. I’m a long-time Angie's List certified partner with years of consecutive Super Service awards, who will personally make sure you have a five-star experience with my company. We’re a locally owned family business since 2001, offering reputable brands at a great price, with a solid, lifetime installation warranty. Double-pane, energy efficient windows to patio doors or a new front door, we offer a wide variety of options. DunRite offers low-interest financing, servicing the Scottsdale, Arizona and the Phoenix metro area. (Visit our blog for tips on how to shop for home windows, warranties and more. Don't forget to download our free eBook - it's packed with tips to ensure you make an educated purchase decision!)

Offers by DunRite Windows & Doors on Angi

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two windows were replaced and the rollers on the sliding glass door was replaced. The service was great. We were told what they would be doing and the work was done with care and professionalism. Would definitely use this company again

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No one ever returned the e-mail or called me.

CATEGORY replacement windows

We diligently check and respond to all of our e-mails throughout the day so that we may respond to our customer's needs quickly. Unfortunately, we cannot find the e-mail from [member name removed] requesting a quote. For reasons unknown, we did not receive his e-mail, and that is why we did not respond. We sincerely apologize to [member name removed] for the miscommunication and for any inconvenie...

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were great. We had a new pool put in and the installers broke a window. Nu-View was able to match it at a lower price than we originally paid. Great work. Would use them again.

11/10/2013

I called Chuck about a window that was fogging up when it rained. I thought it was a broken double pane. He came out 2 days later and looked at the window. It wasn't broken after all. He didn't charge me for the house call. I will definitely call him the next time I have a window problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted NU-VIEW Glass.

CATEGORY glass repair

10/14/2013

Chuck was punctual and very professional. Everything was done as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a fixed window glass that was broken. Approximately 30" x 47"

CATEGORY replacement windows

NU-VIEW Glass Inc. provides mobile service in the West Valley for window repair & glass replacement for home & business: windows, sliding glass doors , glass tabletops .

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal