American Home Water and Air

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2008

The well-being of our employees and customers is a priority for us during these tough times; therefore, AHWA is taking extra precautions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. As a safety measure, all AHWA employees experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will be required to self-isolate. Also, all technicians visiting customers’ homes are equipped with gloves and masks. They are limiting contact with customers and doing as much work outside of the house as possible, with only the needed work being completed inside in as short amount of time as needed and only in the necessary areas. In addition to that, we installed Airscrubbers into our HVAC units and have a daily/nightly cleaning routine of common hard surfaces. We hope this situation won’t impact our service and we will remain open for business until further notice. Thank you for choosing American Home Water and Air! American Home Water & Air is the leading HVAC, air conditioning and water filtration business in Phoenix, Arizona. We specialize in licensed high-quality water softener, water heater, reverse osmosis and big blue water filtration systems. We originally built our business over the first 20 years as a subcontractor, and have accumulated a customer base of over fifty-thousand customers. Most of our sales now come as a result of referrals or from customers who upgrade from water filter units that in many cases are over twenty years old. We don't have a high marketing budget that only results in driving prices higher. We don't have sales commissions, which gives us a competitive edge when competing for new customers. We install water filter systems with time tested reliability and back them up with free parts and labor warranty. So if there is a problem, it is our problem and not our customers. When American Home Water surveys your home for a water conditioner, we don't waste your time trying to talk you into buying. We recommend a system for your home and leave you with a quote....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

AMERICA HOME WATER BUILDING

+10 more images

water softeners (509)plumbers (226)water heaters (126)HVAC Companies (43)appliance repair (6)mold removal (1)

06/21/2022

Jay A.

Price was quickly quoted via email. Plumber arrived on time and completed the job quickly and at the agreed upon price.

Description of Work
Water Heater flush, Anode rod replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

07/20/2021

Jeremiah C.

One of their supervisors Kevin Kane stole thousands of dollars from me and impersonated one of the company owners. Turns out he was convicted of 2 felonies this year alone and prosecuted by the AZ attorney general for criminal impersonation and fraud. The company has not settled this matter yet Please do not trust them!!!!

Description of Work
AC, duct work

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

Review for American Home Water and Air - 23439 N 35th Dr, Glendale, AZ - 39409572

02/25/2021

Joe K.

Excellent from point of sale, to followup. Yearly service to replace filters and check system a plus and piece of mind. Will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
water softner, whole house filter, under sink ro system

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

11/30/2020

Deborah C.

Great. Techs were helpful and knowledgeable. They were COVID compliant, timely and efficient. Great company all around.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/15/2020

Larry K.

Very good description of products. Prices very reasonable compared to other companies. Prompt service and professionalism. Answered any questions I had about future maintenance and charges. We went with an upgraded system instead of the lowest in cost. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Water softener and Reverse osmosis system.

Category appliance repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

08/10/2020

Clyde L.

The installation went perfect. They were clean, responsive, and the pricing was amazing. They even vacuumed after they were done installing it. I loved them.

Description of Work
Installed my water softener system.

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

03/26/2020

Susan D.

Excellent company to work with. From my initial contact with AHW&A through to the installation, the people I dealt with were straight forward, informative and professional. There was no hard selling or pressure to purchase additional items. All questions were answered in a complete and thorough manner. Installation was completed in a timely manner and the installers took their time to insure it was done correctly. I would definitely recommend AHW&A.

Description of Work
Replaced water softener

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

02/25/2020

Doug R.

Never arrived or contacted to reschedule

Description of Work
Osmosis system maintenance

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

02/03/2020

John and Martha N.

The service went very well, Drew from American Home Water & Air, installed the motor and we really liked him, he was nice and professional, now my air conditioning is working well and so as the heater because of the blow motor installed by Drew.

Description of Work
Put in a new blow motor for my air conditioning unit

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

10/25/2019

Lynda A.

Very well Really enjoy drinking water and not buying bottled water. The softener works well. The dishes and washing clothes made a big difference as to how the dishes cleaned up and the difference when you put the clothes in the dryer they are less wrinkled. Very happy that I did install.

Description of Work
Water softener and osmosis system

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

10/25/2019

Lynda A.

Description of Work
Water softener and osmosis system

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

08/30/2019

Dave R.

Absolutely the best HVAC company in the Valley. I had my entire heat pump system replaced and these guys did amazing work. We all know that your system is only as good as the installation and American Home Water and Air has the best of the best techs working for them. Thank you Jason, Jeff, and the entire installation team for such an amazing experience. The HVAC Director, Brad, is as honest as they come. If you are looking to have your system replaced or repaired don’t use anybody but them.

Description of Work
Heat Pump replacement

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

05/23/2019

Paul M.

We had a softener installed and hooked up to the house loop. It was discovered that the loop was connected to the hot water tank, thus hot water lines, but not the cold water lines. They installed a new line from the main shutoff, ran it underground, under a concrete walkway over to the garage. From there they ran it inside the garage, up the wall and into the attic (a place I'll never go!) and then through the attic over to and down to where the hot water tank, loop, and softener are located. They did all the plumbing connections to the proper lines and all worked on the first try. PVC was used from the main to the garage. Copper tubing on the garage walls as it was exposed, and the flexible stuff that I can't remember what it's called in the attic. Fidel and Gerardo were the two guys who did all the work a lot of which was dirty work. They did a great job, explained everything, cleaned up everything - well done overall. I would, and have recommended American Home and Water (and now Air) to anyone who asked, or didn't ask, about water softeners.

Description of Work
House loop for water softener was not connected to cold water lines in the house.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

Thanks for the kind words! Your feedback and support mean the world to us as we continually try to serve you a little better every day. We really love taking exquisite care of our customers and their water and air conditioning systems. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

11/10/2018

Mark D.

I recently had a water heater leaking and needed to quickly have it replaced. American Home Water & Air came out the same day and replace it for me. Junior, came out and performed the work, he was very professional and great to work with. I highly recommend using American Home Water & Air.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing AMERICAN HOME WATER and AIR to install your WATER HEATER. Please keep us in mind if you are ever in need of a new WATER SOFTENER, REVERSE OSMOSIS R/O SYSTEM or HEATING and AIR CONDITIONING equipment.

11/07/2018

Karen S.

Great customer service and professionalism as always. I have used them for 5 years now

Description of Work
Reverse osmosis filter change and water heater flush

Category water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

10/05/2018

H A.

Excellent - saved me buying a new system. Pricing was very reasonable. I'll use them again for another job.

Description of Work
Repair and update RO water purification system

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

09/11/2018

Jean D.

Our experience with American Home Water & Air was excellent. The sales department helped us select a unit appropriate for our needs, and the installers (Angel, Brandon, and JR) were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
We purchased a new water softener.

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it. please keep us in mind if you should ever need AIR CONDITIONING equipment or service.

08/23/2018

Robert M.

I've been a customer for years. Today my AC developed a problem. Called this morning to schedule an appointment and Joseph was here at 2 as promised. Before replacing the malfunctioning parts he called to confirm they were under warranty saving me around $1000, picked up the new parts and had the system up and running in about 2 hours. Their technicians don't work for commission so there isn't a concern for upselling or replacing equipment that is working properly. I always feel comfortable that I'm getting honest service.

Description of Work
AC repair: replace blower motor and blower wheel

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

08/15/2018

TOD A.

Description of Work
To system excellent quality water no buildup of minerals on ceramic cat dishes with sitting ultra clean water

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

08/15/2018

TOD A.

I have bought the 10 yr presidential water softener and it is perfect and works exactly as TOM said it would. I have used them to service the ro system we use 365 days a year. I had problems until Jose showed up and he can solve any problem you have. He calls ahead he keeps his word he is promptly on time with all the supplies needed on the truck. The prices are very reasonable and Jose is a very good honest human being and an excellent repair or install or trouble shooting technician. I will call the for every thing I need without ever calling any other company to compare. When you use a company this excellent, there is no reason to hire anyone else. Thankyou Jose for being the excellent conscientious man that you are. When you leave everything works better than new. It’s a pleasure to know you. You are the best in ARIZONA . Don’t remember what was paid but it was worth it

Description of Work
Water softener 10yr warranty

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review we really appreciate it

07/26/2018

Nick D.

Prompt, professional and very good at leaving the worksite clean.

Description of Work
Replace resin in water softener

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/23/2018

Richard G.

Great! Arrived on schedule, checked everything out, and offered some advice about taking care of our heating/air conditioning.

Description of Work
Spring HVAC checkup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

Thank you very much for your very kind review, and for choosing AMERICAN HOME WATER and AIR to service your AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT. We really appreciate it. If you are ever in need of A WATER SOFTENER, REVERSE OSMOSIS (R/O) system or a WATER HEATER please keep us in mind.

07/12/2018

Anne G.

Brandon called in the morning to confirm when he would be here and showed up when he said he would. H was very professional-explained what he found, provided me with options and fixed it. He was very well-spoken and courteous. I've used AHW for several years and have always been pleased with their service. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I had a leak in my reverse osmosis system