Performance Coatings

Founded undefined

Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my business Performance Asphalt. We are a locally and family operated owners asphalt maintenance and paving company that offers any and all asphalt inquires! Being a 4th generation asphalt contractor we strive to bring the experience, workmanship, and

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.4

4.3

driveway pavers (10)pressure washing (1)

10/08/2021

Jason L.

Johnny is a great guy and was easy to deal with. Unfortunately, the services provided were not good. After agreeing to a price, he tried to increase the price on me 3x...finally winning the battle because he "needed to add" 3% because I was paying with a credit card. Within 4 months, I had grass growing through the asphalt because it was so thin. There were 2 places that were completed with less than 1/4 inch of asphalt...basically just enough so it looked good for my initial review and dirt was showing within 6 months. I have talked to Johnny about this and he did say he would stop by sometime to resolve the issues but it has been another 6 months since that discussion. My issues with this service: 1. He increased the price after agreeing to a price. 2. He didn't have the necessary tools and equipment to complete the job and needed to borrow stuff from me. 3. His team showed up 4.5 hours after the agreed-upon start time. 4. The amount of asphalt used was not nearly the proper thickness. Dirt and grass were visible in different spots within 6 months. 5. He tried to upsell me on getting a sealer added while I was showing him how terrible of a job they did.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway Installed

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry for this whole inconvenience. It was never a battle to add more money. Unfortunately while paying with a credit card adds a fee and we usually have the customer pay that fee. And as for the equipment. Every machine out there is high dollar paving equipment and unfortunately the paver operator that you can say I sub contracted did a horrible job. And that I won’t using again. We needed to borrow a water source as it is needed on every job, And water used from inside the house because you had no water outlet on the house. Yes I did say I’d come out and sealcoat the driveway but your pretty far out in the mountains and I hardly come around and nor have the machinery to come out and fix the driveway. Again I’m really sorry.

09/14/2021

Kayla M.

I would have given them a 5 star rating but I had a few spots get messed up on my drive way where you can tell it was thinner. When I asked about them fixing it he said he didn’t do small jobs. I asked for Johnny to come out and look at it he said he would. It’s been weeks now and he won’t he hasn’t came out like promised. Johnny won’t even answer my phone calls. I’m very disappointed that this is how they are treating a customer. It shouldn’t matter if it’s a big job or a little one. If you can tell in the picture that was sent that the asphalt was thinner in a spot you should guarantee your work and come fit it. I even said if I have to pay I will since I did have workers out to take out a tree and their truck was what caused damage. But Johnny even agreed that sometimes the machine can give out a thinner layer like what was caused in this situation so why won’t he come fix it? So I would go else where to get your asphalt done. My neighbor got his done as well so I’m including the whole price since since it’s all tied together bc our driveways join together.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/03/2021

yoni T.

Service was amazing and work was professional and clean. He goes above and beyond at a great price! Best guy for the job!

Description of Work
Asphalt repairs and layover

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/03/2021

Ladetria L.

He was very professional. He repaired pot holes, added speed bumps to road, removed a fence and added asphalt to that area.

Description of Work
Asphalt, Speed bumps, Pot holes

Category pressure washing, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

02/03/2021

menashe G.

Johnny is responsive, quick, reasonably priced, and a professional. Was a pleasure dealing with him and i look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
pothole repairs, speed bumps, seal asphalt

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Review for Performance Coatings - 6396 Sunset Road, White Hall, AR - 39172010

01/19/2021

Wendy W.

Asphalt Driveway

Description of Work
This is a great company, very punctual and professional. I will definitely hire again if the need arises. I highly recommend Performance Coatings.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/06/2020

Bethe A.

Johnny was quick to schedule, and met that schedule promptly. He and an asst. did a first rate job of laying the gravel per my directions. He also put down a few pavers, and was very exacting about that as well. I would rehire him in a second. Definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Large decorative gravel area

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you [Member Information Removed] much!

10/05/2020

Michael G.

Driveway looks fantastic

Description of Work
New Driveway

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/15/2020

Debbie R.

He did a really good job and he was faster than what I imagined. He made me feel comfortable. He was excellent in following up with me and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
He did some seal coating of our asphalt driveway.

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thanks you so much for the review!

09/10/2020

susan D.

It was excellent. He was on time. He was professional. He did a great job.

Description of Work
He did an asphalt driveway sealing for me.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020