Asphalt Man

Tony's Paving

08/14/2017

Faith L.

Great! Excellent job!

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

04/11/2015

James C.

Contacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle.

Description of Work
Extended culvert, constructed new parking area (10/20), widened driveway to 20 feet, paved all.

10/20/2014

Virginia M.

My wife and I are in our own business so we look for a person who will treat their customers as we treat ours. We looked for a fair quote, because of the difficult nature of the job, and we looked for someone who would honor that quote. All of our expectations were exceeded in these 3 areas. I know and have dealt various types of roads for years. I can easily say that the care in getting the road prepared for the asphalting was beyond what anyone could expect. And the asphalting was superior workmanship. For almost 2 years we would have people come out and look at the sloping part of our driveway and we kept on saying no to using them. The feeling just wasn't there that we would get even the least of the quality we were looking for. These companies ranged in size (large and small) and reputation within the community. Finally we decided to get on Angie's List. The Asphalt Man was the first company we chose. Harry, the owner, was prompt in getting back to us, after we left a message. Because of personal scheduling problems we knew Harry worked with our schedule to make our first meeting happen. The first time we met Harry both my wife and I were saying yes to ourselves. Before Harry left we had the job scheduled and a firm price. As I said above, the job was done on time, professionally, and we will definitely use The Asphalt Man to complete the circle in front of our house and the private drive to our property. My wife thoroughly enjoyed working with Harry and his entire crew (I was out of town when the job was done). And finally, the quality of workmanship far exceeded the price we paid. I hope you can tell how pleased we are to have used the services of The Asphalt Man. You may read other reviews for other people but there is always one "Simple Truth": Let a professional do the job and you will get professional results. Because of the workmanship we feel we will never have to take Harry up on his generous warranty. The first time my wife used the new driveway on the sloping part she said "why didn't me get this done sooner". My reply was "We hadn't met The Asphalt Man yet, Harry, the owner.

Description of Work
They regraded a very sloping and curved gravel driveway and repacked it. Then asphalted the driveway, properly pitching the driveway so the water would run off.

08/08/2012

Charles M.

I liked the job he did. I was perfectly satisfied with what he did. The price was fair. I liked the job he did.

Description of Work
I used Asphalt Man to put in my driveway.

Asphalt.