BAUGHER DESIGN & REMODEL INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2006

. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist...

Family owned and operated. Unlike several of the bigger out of state garage door companies ! Garage door / opener repair. New Doors, Remodel jobs. Very affordable. 24 years experience! Call for free quote.

Garage Doors 4 U provides complete garage door services to the greater Birmingham district and surrounding areas. We have over 11 years of experience working on garage doors and will be sure to have the solution to your garage door problems. Whether you need a new door and installation or a repair to keep it in good working order, we are sure to leave you satisfied. We are honest and trustworthy and provide award winning service.

Our HVAC contractor is your best bet for HVAC service and commercial refrigeration repair. We focus on fixing or installing your unit right the first time around. Schedule a consultation with A, R & C Specialists as soon as possible. We serve residents throughout Central and Northern Alabama.

03/01/2016

Don't work with these people unless you have EVERY tiny detail in writing. Unqualified people working unsupervised. Purchased unapprovedfinishes and refused to correct without additional funding. Also, disposed of equipment targeted for recycle.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel with new HVAC and ducts throughout and basement insulated.

12/03/2012

The company repainted our bathroom walls after the were painted with the wrong paint the first time, this took more then a year to get accomplished. When they finally got around to do it it was done very well, in less then a day.

07/25/2012

We have never felt more compelled to warn people of a company than we do so now. We would never, EVER, recommend using Baugher Inc. (Design & Remodel). It was the worst consumer experience of our life. Words can?t fully describe how bad this experience has been. We have no reason to be dishonest in this review. I am not a building contractor and have no ties to building contractors or tradesmen. T...

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen, living room, bathroom floor, and added a screen Porch

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling

12/11/2011

Lots of problems, some of them are still not fixed even if they claim they give warranty.

Description of Work
remodel bathroom

05/06/2009

The original "ball park" estimate for both bathrooms was $20,000. The design process took from August to December, as we only met once a week or so and looked at one or two items. They would never give me any idea of what anything I was choosing would cost (sometimes they would tell me "this is more than this" but never how much more). When the design was finally finished, the actual cost to do th...

Description of Work
I had Baugher do an estimate on remodeling two bathrooms in my house. I chose them because they charged up front for the design process, and I felt I needed help with the design. I paid them $2500 up front to do the design work, with the understanding that if I did not choose them to do the job, the design was mine to take elsewhere. I did not use them to do the renovation, so they only did design work for me.

Category home remodeling

DESIGN, REMODELING, ADDITIONS, KITCHENS & BATHROOMS.