Ruffalo Heating Cooling & Hydronics

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2015

Family owned and operated with 20 years of experience. We are a premier Luxaire Dealer with a percentage of all Luxaire purchases to the Make a Wish foundation. Federal and State certified. Additional email - benruffalo@gmail.com....

Master Services is a world-class provider of residential home services such as: Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality and Drain Cleaning. These Products and services are for improving comfort, reliability, peace of mind, plus cleaner, fresher, and healthier homes. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of plumbing, central air conditioning and heating systems. Master Services, Inc provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on Master Services to do the job right. We service all brands of plumbing, heating and air conditioning equipment.

Living on the south shore of Lake Michigan means wet, humid summers and cold, breezy winters. The top way to keep your family comfortable all year round is with the best in Racine heating and cooling services. However, how can you know that you’re hiring the affordable and dependable choice in local HVAC repair service providers? Some services charge too much for essential repairs, while other companies will only work on specific heating and cooling units. ​ Instead, you can always depend on South Shore Heating and Air for complete heating and cooling Racine WI solutions. We service more components for less than anyone else, providing you with lasting comfort through all four seasons. Whether you need convenient water boiler repair options, annual inspections, and late-night emergency services, we offer it all for less. Call today and schedule us for your best residential boiler repair options.

Super Service Award winner previous 4 years (2015-2019)!!! KET Home Services is a full-service Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Company with over 30 years of experience. We are proud to be a licensed American Standard dealer which is the #1 rated brand by consumer reports! We have won multiple Super service Awards from Angie's list for providing top quality service to our clients. Our expert teams of technicians are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We provide free in home estimates to all our customers with no hidden fees, up charges, or last minute surprises. With the high cost of energy and environmental concerns of this modern age we spend the time it takes to find the most efficient solutions for your home. Our goal is to be the very best at every aspect of our work. This includes a thorough knowledge of the hvac industry. We also have at our disposal the most up to date tools and procedures to do the job right! We provide friendly, prompt service at great prices. We do only top level quality work where we inspect all areas of your HVAC equipment and offer free advice on how to improve the system not just replacing parts. With the high cost of gas, this total system inspection can really add up to some savings for you! Call and talk to the owner directly...ask for Ken. Please use 847-772-8193 for text messaging.

06/22/2016

Ben is reliable, professional, and priced fairly. He responds quickly and gets the job done in a timely manner. I highly recommend for any/all of your heating and cooling needs.

Description of Work
I have been working with Ben, the owner, for several years with my heating and cooling needs. From yearly maintenance on furnace and a/c to installing new units at rental properties, as well as emergency calls for no heat for myself, rental properties, and family.

06/08/2016

Gave Ben the measurements. Ben did an excellent job. His craftsmanship made my amateur job look professional.

Description of Work
Provided a transition for April Air air cleaner.

06/03/2016

It was great service. At a fair price.

Description of Work
Worked on my furnace

06/03/2016

I would recommend Ruffalo heating and cooling to everyone. This man has been an amazing help to me. I bought my home in February 2015. So winter was kicking in high gear. After a few months I was freezing. I called and Ben got to me that evening. Only question he asked was " is there children in the home?" I have 2. Without hesitation they were at my home after his other jobs at 8 pm. He cleaned a...

Description of Work
Had to repair low voltage wiring to outdoor ac unit, charge the air conditioner with refrigerant and change air filter. Also serviced my furnace in 2015 and did the maintenance on it. Explosives what he was doing and made sure I understood. That part was amazing.

06/03/2016

I have heat. Enough said. I've been in similar situations where the co. Is trying to rip you off. I understand in the future or other circumstances, it wouldn't be this easy, but when a company earns your trust, you feel good knowing you are in good hands and not a victim to someone.

Description of Work
Contacted company due to issues with heat not kicking on. Ben offered to come immediately. Asked if there was something I could try prior to him coming out and he gave me some great advice. I appreciated the honesty and knowledge. I also saved quite a bit of money.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

24 hour emergency services Preventative Maintenance New construction and remodel heating and cooling Install and Repairs of Heating Venting and Air Conditioning systems and Boilers Gas piping and Custom sheet metal Indoor air quality products Residential and commercial kitchen hoods and Dryer vents

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available