Lifetime Radon Solutions

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2006

Owner Operated. Cost determined by the job. NRPP Certification #RMT-101552, AARST Member. Licensed. Cash accepted. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifetimeradonsolutions/ ...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

radon mitigation (99)well & water pump repair (4)pest control (2)

08/10/2021

Tim W.

Not at all happy with customer service handling of an issue we experienced - the company seems more interested in the bottom line rather than leaving the customer satisfied. If you expect a perfect install and you have a problem LRS won't stand tall and will leave the customer with a bad impression. I will not recommend the company to anyone.

Description of Work
Install radon abatement system

Category pest control, radon testing

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

07/30/2021

Gary W.

Lifetime Radon Solutions performed a wonderful job for us. Both Lindsay and Tiara at the main office provided all the details, provided us with a quote, answered numerous questions and coordinated all the work effort. They are consummate professionals. Mark performed the installation in a very efficient and professional matter; he was able to answer our numerous questions. He was very knowledgeable on radon mitigation systems. Chad also solved a problem with the battery backup system. He was also very knowledgeable on the sump pump system and answered numerous questions. We will definitely utilize Lifetime Radon Solutions for all radon mitigation needs in the future.

Description of Work
Fan and sump pump replacement on our radon mitigation system. Radon testing.

Category radon testing, wells

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! We are extremely grateful to have Lindsay and Tiara on our team.

02/01/2021

Jane H.

Excellent. On time, high-quality materials, no BS (unlike other bids I got, these folks bid what would truly be required, and not low cost "lure you in to get the bid and only THEN tell you all the up charges".

Description of Work
Install Radon mitigation system

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/23/2021

Tigran G.

Great job. System still working well years after installation, no problems whats so ever. Good expertise as well when it came to placement. Felt like they cared about the project and wanted to do a good job.

Description of Work
Radon Mitigation System Installed

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

01/19/2021

Theodore B.

It went great. I highly recommend them. They were a pleasure to deal with. The person that came out for the estimate answered all of my questions. The estimate was fair. The work was done on schedule and with no problem. At completion, everything was explained to me. I used their electrician which worked out fine. After completion the radon test showed that my level was now undetectable.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation system

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

03/06/2020

Landon N.

A technician came out the day after I called and replaced the fan unit under warranty in less than a half hour. We only paid for the service trip.

Description of Work
The fan on the system we installed 2 years ago was excessively noisy and needed servicing.

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

01/14/2020

Scott B.

Lifetime radon service did a great job of explaining the process of installing the remediation system as well as options we had to help control the costs of the project to within our budget. They were also flexible and allowed to replace the sump pump on our own prior to installation so that we were able to install the model of sump pump that we wanted.

Description of Work
Radon Remediation

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

10/24/2019

Jason D.

Prompt service, completed on time, quality job

Description of Work
Radeon mitigation system

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

08/07/2019

kenn S.

Very well done, retested after completion, 0.2 results

Description of Work
radon midigation system

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

07/07/2019

Chris A.

The Radon system install went smoothly. Their technician came on time, was friendly, explained what needed to be done, and did a professional looking job! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Radon Mitigation

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

07/01/2019

Mark M.

Great, Gabe our installer was the best! We could not be happier with Lifetime Radon!

Description of Work
Installation of Radon System

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

04/18/2019

Dodd S.

Our project to install a radon mitigation system went very smooth, from start to finish. The quote process was smooth and fast. Our installation schedule was only a few days after we signed the contract. The installer was right on time and called prior to arriving to let us know exactly when he would be there. The electrician was also right on time and completed the electrical quickly. The install looks professional and works great. The radon test shows we went from 7.0 pCi/l to 0.3 pCi/l. Very happy with the result and entire process. Would 100% recommend to others.

Description of Work
Radon Mitigation system

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

07/16/2018

Marcia G.

The installation went very well. The installer was professional and completed the job in a very timely manner. He also left the work area neat and clean.

Description of Work
Installed a radon remediation system, as well as a sump pump

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

04/27/2018

Susan L.

We were impressed with every facet of service. By phone the knowledgeable staff were friendly and able to pretty accurately determine what was needed/course of action. That was followed up with options for service and general pricing sent for our consideration by email. When we had additional questions about how this would work, it was arrangement for someone came to the house and walked us through the entire process. We needed to change out our sump pump (pedestal) to a submersible, and they had multiple competitively priced options for us to choose from (which included our wish for a battery backup). At the time of service, everything went smoothly. The technician (Shawn) called ahead and was on time. He was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. In the end, he took time to show us how everything worked and all was cleaned up before he left. We were amazed how quiet and unobtrusive the mitigation system is. The followup test (provided) just came back with impressive results. Lifetime Radon Solutions do things right...outstanding customer service and competitively priced products that do an excellent job. We certainly highly recommend. Thank you!

Description of Work
Radon mitigation and sump pump replacement

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

04/16/2018

Kevin M.

During the inspection of our new house, we got a radon reading of about 8 pCi/l, double the EPA's recommended limit. We hired Lifetime Radon to install an installation system. They really have their act together. First, they asked me some questions about our house, and came up with a estimated price range. Since we didn't have drain tile, our installation estimate was on the higher end. Then, we scheduled the work to be done. They subcontracted an electrician, making it all very easy for us. The professional that came to our house was friendly and very knowledgeable. The quality of work appeared to be very high upon visual inspection. He thoroughly explained the testing process, which involved mailing in the test results to a lab. About a week later, we got our test results, and our reading was reduced to < 0.3 pCi/l. That's less than 5% of the original reading, and less than 10% of the recommended max, and is about what you'd expect when walking down the street just about anywhere in the world. Radon mitigation is one of those things that many homeowners might ignore or defer. It's not cheap, and the cancer risk is hard to pin down. But for our money, I feel like the peace of mind is worth the investment.

Description of Work
Installation of Radon mitigation

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

04/10/2018

jim J.

It went alright. Installer Gabe was very good explaining everything. Very neat and professional. Only things I would have liked changed would be that if you chose to use their service that the cost of the original test be waived. Also at the end of the installation the follow up test was a charcoal canister test, not the same test as the original. I would have thought the same test would be performed as a true comparison. Apples to apples so to speak. I should have asked more questions beforehand. 985.00 including the 110.00 charge for the initial test.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

01/30/2018

Shamaine S.

Very well. Plus they retested after to make sure the system was maintaining radon at safe levels.

Description of Work
Needed a radon mitigation system installed.

01/06/2018

Debora or Paul T.

It went as planned but did not replace one sump pump because it was not needed. Saved us some cost!

Description of Work
Easy to work with, highly responsive. Good follow through on results. Will be back out to lower levels even further without additional charge!

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

10/31/2017

LAURA M.

Jennifer answered the phone and had me go into the basement and describe the liquid in the tube and explained what I was seeing indicated it was working fine. She then stayed on the phone with me while I went outside and verified that the fan is indeed running (just very quietly). She also told me how the liquid would look if the fan wasn't working. She could have just sent someone out and charged me for it but instead she helped me over the phone and was very friendly and pleasant. She really set my mind at ease!

Description of Work
I suspected our radon system was no longer working because I couldn't hear the fan outside anymore. This is a system that was already in our home when we moved in so I have no experience on how it works or what to do. I called to have someone come out and troubleshoot/fix it.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/23/2017

Sammy W.

Estimate was given with accurate pricing and any potential add-on cost (sump pump replacement and electrician). Technician arrive on time and gave me a walk through on the work being done. Gave a final walk through when the work is completed to make sure I have no questions or concerns on the system being installed.

Description of Work
Need to have a Radon mitigation system install for a sale on a house

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

10/05/2017

Darlene D.

Crew was very professional, cleaned up as they went. Impressed with the job and the results.

Description of Work
Installed radon system.

09/20/2017

Heidi K.

Excellent! Testing came back at 11+. Installed mitigation system within a few days of results. They did an excellent job with installation and clean up. Level is down to 0.89! Very happy. Cost was 1/2 what we paid another company 10 years ago!

Description of Work
Radon testing and mitigation

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

08/10/2017

Lee S.

Assessment was done quickly and accurately. Proposal was submitted within 30 minutes by email. I accepted the proposal and the work scheduled within 3 days. Work started on time and was completed within 4 hours as promised. The installation was clean, expertly accomplished and courteously executed. Follow up was timely (within 24 hours). I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation